2010.02.17~Krystal Holloway's Transcript~Audio included

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
IMO, Because there was no affair. He and Cindy trusted the wrong person. She was a contact mutual to both Anthony's, nothing more. They trust anyone in on "team KC" that's willing to sign up.. it's the head count that matters when you are outnumbered by opposers.

So the gate guard at KH residence would be in on the lie too? The gate guard claims GA drove in as a guest of KH many times and that KH later said GA could no longer visit. :waitasec:

Hard to follow this interview - how hard is it to answer a simple question?

I gave up after the first few pages. She doesn't answer questions directly and changes course too frequently. To me, that means she lying. None of it rings true. :moo:

So the gate guard at KH residence would be in on the lie too? The gate guard claims GA drove in as a guest of KH many times and that KH later said GA could no longer visit. :waitasec:
George may have done rounds to many supporters for all we know, to distribute fliers, Tshirts etc., gab, plan. We don't know how many times "many" really is. We don't know if the gate guard would be happy to see George accused. Maybe the guard was also led to believe it was an affair, as part of the scam. Many in Orlando have an opinion of the case, and would like to see the Anthony's charged, and the gatekeeper cannot be excluded. When River decided to pull her scam on George, of course she would tell the gatekeeper not to let him in. More drama, building the storyline. Heck, I bet she even TOLD the gatekeeper the whole "story". And he believed it.
There are alot of possibilities here. Just because one gatekeeper said something, it does not make her story true.
I don't believe her for one second.

But then she did take a poly which is more than GA did. Also I would think she is in the gated community because she has children and maybe the home is provided by their father. Usually when you have custody of your children you also get the home. JMO

But then she did take a poly which is more than GA did. Also I would think she is in the gated community because she has children and maybe the home is provided by their father. Usually when you have custody of your children you also get the home. JMO

Do we know for certain that Krystal/River took a poly?

I saw in writing that Maya took one but I don't recall that I saw that KH took one (in writing). Sky too? :waitasec:

Here's another thing - I found Cecelia's interview where she explains that she was a Jail Trustee (great!) and that "after being released from jail she learned her sister Krystal established a friendship with George Anthony." Another coinkydink. Notice how she says 'friendship' but when the story broke, it was a full blown affair was it not?

When asked about what she thinks happened, Cecelia says someone "flew off the handle..." but Krystal says it was an accident that "snowballed". KH also states that "The baby's death was an accident got out of control". "... it just really got really big." :waitasec: KH tells LE that she believes GA said this in early December 2008 just before her sister's release.

Which one is it?

The Anthony's haven't had much luck in the way of stable and upstanding recruits for TEAM CASEY. IMO, I think we can add these ladies to the list, along with JW, the Milsteads, Kalani B, Larry G... I am sure I am missing a handful. Assorted interlopers and cuckoos. I personally would add LP and DC..but that's just my opinion too.

To tell you the truth my husband was ex-LE and my palms get sweaty when I have to talk to LE and not because I have done anything wrong. I believe KH said the police offered a poly and she took one. I would think they would if she had any information that was relevant. If not, they would not bother. There were a lot of supporters for the A's in the beginning. And if it's not relevant to the case who cares if she slept with him. GA is not Tiger Woods where her motive would be to get $10M dollars from him for not talking. JMO

Listening to this interview from today's document dump rather than reading the transcript has changed my mind a bit. I believe her more after hearing her voice and the emotion in it. She sounds like a person who has lost a good friendship. She seems totally hurt that he was lying and taking advantage of her. I don't think she's after anything at all and she just wanted to tell the truth just to be doing the right thing. Maybe I'm gullible but that's how it sounded to me.

Why doesn't she sue George for the money. I wonder if there's a paper trail for the money. I'd love to see GA under oath to refute her testimony -- I bet he'd lie. Would love for the security guard to testify that he tried to visit her at her home. Yikes. Sorry George - you be busted! And I'm aching to read the 2-3 letters he wrote her.

MOO

Mel

Listening to this interview from today's document dump rather than reading the transcript has changed my mind a bit. I believe her more after hearing her voice and the emotion in it. She sounds like a person who has lost a good friendship. She seems totally hurt that he was lying and taking advantage of her. I don't think she's after anything at all and she just wanted to tell the truth just to be doing the right thing. Maybe I'm gullible but that's how it sounded to me.

I changed my mind too. At first I thought...oh 15 minutes kind of thing. But now that she has letters, the text, the money, the security guard. George was conning this poor woman. He wasn't out looking for Caylee, because he already knew that she had passed. If anyone was gullible, this woman was.

:(

MOO

Mel

Why doesn't she sue George for the money. I wonder if there's a paper trail for the money. I'd love to see GA under oath to refute her testimony -- I bet he'd lie. Would love for the security guard to testify that he tried to visit her at her home. Yikes. Sorry George - you be busted! And I'm aching to read the 2-3 letters he wrote her.

MOO

Mel

I would love to see those letters too, Mel. Her interview really made me sad because she was so sincere in wanting to help George and he just used her. I really have to applaud her for trying to do the right thing once she realized what had happened. I'm not sure how long it was after George told her "it was an accident that just snowballed" and the time she came forward. In a perfect world she would have come in immediately after hearing that ... but in the real world it may have taken her some time to gather courage or shake her feelings for George or whatever it may have been.

What George did was wrong, but there is something not right with this lady.

Point 1: "I told him I didn't want see him anymore" (the day before the attempted suicide)....but then...

Point 2: She wanted to kill herself because he wouldn't respond to her texts? (about the time of the memorial)

I think she thought things were a whole lot more than what they actually were.

PS- and I think she's repeating a lot of things that she read

I think she's flat out telling mistruths and had dollar signs in mind. How dare this woman try to put out there in the public, future jurors, that Casey killed Caylee accidentally when authorities are going to try and prove premeditation. There's no way this person should telling this to the public, maybe to police, but that's it. If she's lying I hope she gets karma back one trillion fold on herself.

Point 1: "I told him I didn't want see him anymore" (the day before the attempted suicide)....but then...

Point 2: She wanted to kill herself because he wouldn't respond to her texts? (about the time of the memorial)

I agree. I mean if she were in fact having sex with George (which she admits to on Levy's show) why on earth would she bring Cindy flowers all the time?

She always references what she saw on t.v. and then melds it into her story.

Something just seems off about her.

I agree. I mean if she were in fact having sex with George (which she admits to on Levy's show) why on earth would she bring Cindy flowers all the time?

She always references what she saw on t.v. and then melds it into her story.

Something just seems off about her.

I might add some light to this. When I was married and my husband was getting his love squishies with another behind my back, said "another" went out of her way to be my BFF. I'm not sure if it was overkill to try to hide it or if it was guilt, but she used to go out of her way for me.. imagine my shock to find out she was going out of her way for my husband as well.

I hope the prosecution doesn't plan on using her to make their case against Casey.

It would muddy the waters. And IMO she river/crystal doesn't seem all that credible.

I hope the prosecution doesn't plan on using her to make their case against Casey.

It would muddy the waters. And IMO she river/crystal doesn't seem all that credible.

I don't think they'll use her, they have more to work with and really she's only helpful in going after George's reputation and he's not on trial. Most of what she said is hearsay.

When a person is in love or is in love with the idea of being in love they say and do some very off the wall things. I always thought she was being upfront and just another casualty of the manipulating ways of the A family.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nat Dru
Back