2010.03.18 KC's indigency hearing #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every.single.time it comes to spending defense $, they request to do it 'in camera'. Irks me to no end.

JAC weighs in, no one can understand it. garble garble garble, someone suggests a solution, technical, blah blah blah, press and hold,

J. Cheney Mason has joined the defense. Let me tell you, this is a BIG shot in the arm to the defense. Cheney Mason is a well-respected, intelligent attorney here in Orlando. I'm impressed.

i dont get how any lawyer can sit at home, watch this case and say 'oh my god, that poor girl, she needs me to come help her......for nothing.'

asking to do this incamera, doesn't want to reveal defense strategy.

is that WEIRD?? who gives away their defense strategy while discussing finance?

oh yeah they have no strategy :D

gee that look...says hmmmm fresh meat or another one i can convience ...I'm innocent !

wipe that smirk off your face you sociopathic baby killer

The JAC hookup is just a disaster. "They never showed this on 'Law and Order.' " Court reporter can't hear what the JAC lawyer is saying.

lots of problems. JS doesn't want to reschedule it but lots of problems.

LOL...they never had this happen on Law and Order...I love Judge Strickland...

The Court Reporter is earning her paycheck today. Can't hear what the JAC guy says.. if they reschedule so he can be there in person I will be a sad panda.

Can't understand man on phone. He sounds like the teacher from Charlie Brown, all muffled.

J. Cheney Mason has joined the defense. Let me tell you, this is a BIG shot in the arm to the defense. Cheney Mason is a well-respected, intelligent attorney here in Orlando. I'm impressed.

Wonder if he is death-qualified? Just curious if this could give AL an out.

Guys..........report on hearing and keep the insults down .....mods are going to be scrambling on this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth