2010.03.25 WFTV Reports River C. Attempted Suicide

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Poor River. I just hope that you are not one more person that that clan is allowed to destroy. You got swept up in something and now it haunts you...
My prayers for your health and for that you find peace.
God Bless You.

And now I have at least some verification that you told us the truth...in part I can verify that for you right here right now. :woohoo:

In Ms. Olive Linda Tinelli's statement to LE she volunteered the fact that she had kept a master list of everyone who had volunteered at the tents, with their names and phone numbers...she also told LE that on December 12, 2008, after Caylee's remains were found that George Anthony came to the tent and asked for that list, as he wanted to call and thank them all for all their help and support. Luckily she had a copy at home, where she had typed it up and saved it and where she would add the names as folks signed up. She turned over this list to LE on December 17, 2009. And there is YOUR name in big bold letters as pretty as you please, having signed up at the tent to be a volunteer...just like you told us.
http://media2.myfoxorlando.com/documents/032310-anthony2.pdf
page 467 of 644.

Please get well soon. :)

River comes across to me as a vulnerable, caring and compassionate woman. OMG, such the TOTAL opposite to CA.

I think that when GA met River, she was exactly what HE needed and craved at that time, someone, compassionate and loving!!

But, IMO, GA has absolutely NO balls! I think he used River and when CA found out about River, GA put his tail between his legs, and did as he was told!

just like when she told him to clean up the crime scene

she attempts suicide.. feels like she wants to die.. I really hope people don't start talking about the last 20 years of her life, every stupid choice she ever made... destroying what is left of this woman.

Clearly this woman is unstable, obviously she had issues.. you ever hear of anyone attempting suicide that wasn't?!?! Who cares- why would you dig at that wound? She wants to DIE! Who cares why. This is her life.. a human life! Even if she's LYING about George Anthony her life is still valuable and she needs to know that!

Do you think she is lying about the George Anthony affair?

I'd love to see a poll on when the affair began - and when Casey found out.

It is unfortunate that Dr. Glass wasn't able to assess RC's suicidality when she was talking with her. I understand that most people have not been trained as to what to look for when they hear someone feels suicidal. Just for future reference, if someone is expressing suicidal ideation and they have a means and a plan to carry it out - always contact mental health professionals to get this person some help. Dr. Glass said she was shocked when she called the next day and found out about RC's attempt, which tells me Dr. Glass didn't understand the seriousness of RC's intentions.

River Cruz Reaches Out to Dr. Lillian Glass To Thank Her For Exposing Her Credibility Through Voice and Body Language Analysis

http://drlillianglassbodylanguagebl...ity-through-voice-and-body-language-analysis/

Thanks so much for posting this! I read Dr. Glass' original blog entry regarding River nearly a week ago and was encouraged to find that what she saw backed up my own beliefs. I was beginning to think prior to reading Dr. Glass that I was the only one who believed River.

I'm glad that Dr. Glass is reiterating her original opinion and adding even more detail. The fact that River thanked Dr. Glass shows how much she needs some validation and how grateful she is for it. :twocents:

Thanks so much for posting this! I read Dr. Glass' original blog entry regarding River nearly a week ago and was encouraged to find that what she saw backed up my own beliefs. I was beginning to think prior to reading Dr. Glass that I was the only one who believed River.

I'm glad that Dr. Glass is reiterating her original opinion and adding even more detail. The fact that River thanked Dr. Glass shows how much she needs some validation and how grateful she is for it. :twocents:

Beautifully put, TellMeYourStory, thanks for this.

If you follow Rivers twitter you can see her unraveling from all of this. It is so sad what happens to every single individual who is touched by this family. River WAS telling the truth. George is the one who is lying...as usual...I mean, what has George told us that is the truth? Not a whole heck of a lot that's what!

Stay strong River-the TRUTH will prevail...in the end...hang tough until then, and know that your deliverance from the demons who have invaded your very soul is at hand...EVERY secret thing shall be revealed. What is done in the shadow of the darkness WILL be revealed in the brightness of the light...and so to will this.

It is unfortunate that Dr. Glass wasn't able to assess RC's suicidality when she was talking with her. I understand that most people have not been trained as to what to look for when they hear someone feels suicidal. Just for future reference, if someone is expressing suicidal ideation and they have a means and a plan to carry it out - always contact mental health professionals to get this person some help. Dr. Glass said she was shocked when she called the next day and found out about RC's attempt, which tells me Dr. Glass didn't understand the seriousness of RC's intentions.

Adding some quotes from Dr. Glass' blog:

"I also wanted to let the public know about the devastating effects of what can happen when people are suddenly thrust into the limelight unprepared and having to fend for themselves. Listening to and reading all of the hostile feedback can be devastating as River discovered and wrote on her twitter page."

and this one:

"I asked her if I needed to call her sister and let her know she had these thoughts of not wanting to live she said no. I asked her if she had someone there so she wouldn’t be alone. I encouraged her to contact her sister."

I have a great deal of respect for Dr. Glass' and am not surprised to hear that she didn't think River was an immediate danger to herself. In my experience, people often talk of suicidal ideations as a means of venting and showing their deep sadness. Talking about it one day but without any intention of acting on it can sometimes turn on a dime by the next day.

Moving forward let's devote this thread to either well wishes or updates on her condition.
Thank you

we are only keeping one thread on RC aside from this one. So commentaries can go over there.

Where this post lands on the thread is entirely random

BE STRONG RIVER-THIS TOO SHALL PASS
Everydayisanewbeginning.jpg

I can't even begin to imagine what she is going through. My love, thoughts and prayers are with her. Wishing her all the best and that she can somehow find a way out of the black hole of despair that she is feeling that she's in.

There are many 'silent' ones in your corner and rooting for you, River. Hope you draw strength from your many supporters.

1Each_of_Us_Native_American-1.jpg

I hope you hold onto your family and friends River and remember what a vital part you are in their lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Placebo