2010.04.05 - Release of Jail Video - Misty Croslin & Hank Sr. Croslin

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I guess I can understand how some would feel sorry for this guy ,,,but I do NOT....He and Lisa both lived with CC and Tc, he going doctor shopping for his drugs,, Tommy doing and selling drugs,, right there in the home with all those kids,,the mama and Tommy go out at night and rob their blind neighbor, as well as other people in the neighborhood.....For people who feel sorry for this guy, let me ask you this,,,where do you think he was when all the illegal activity was going on,,,,I say the same as I did about Lindsey,,,they all live by means of robbing people ,selling stolen property selling drugs,,no one had a job in that house.....Maybe when people stop feeling sorry for lowlifes like this maybe, just maybe this country will have less violence....of course,,,as always everything I say is indeed MOO

first of all I said ALMOST .....and secondly....let me say he at least admits in his statements they he is hurt that he has failed his children as a father and the family for not being a good provider, he also admits that his drug abuse was a factor......its also easy for you not to show compassion because you dont have the same daily challenges as he does, like putting gas in your car to get to work and money for laundry...we have internet service and time to play on these forums...so try not to be so judgmental of the man who admits his faults

Hank sr sure does complain alot...I know, since these vids hit the air waves most (including me) always said how Lisa was enabling etc...well so is this guy......Always telling Misty, she shouldnt be there in jail,,,and how,,she is NOT a drug trafficer,,,and they know it...the police just trapped them,,,not that they did anything wrong....Give me a break.....Notice as soon as he stands,,complains about how bad his back hurts,,,immediately sits down and jumps up and down showing how hard his seat is...My back constantly hurts me,,and I certainly would not be bouncing up and down , from a sitting position,on purpose, because of it,,,but he did...I wonder if he is just irritable because he hasnt been able to get drugs like he was doing.....doctor shopping???? If he had any sense he wouldnt be plastering his face all over the world, talking to Misty,,,knowing the vids are nation wide,,and then he complains , no one will give him work.....

I know right? Like Misty's selling drugs to undercover LE isn't evidence enough. The entire bunch is delusional.

BBM

I agree...when I can finally hear and understand these people, they aren't saying anything of consequence. It figures! :shakehead:

Thanks Elle and everyone else who transcribes these tapes for us. I have a slight hearing impairment, so this help is immeasurable when the tapes are garbled, out of sync, etc.! :blowkiss:

Your welcome, and you know what, I shouldn't have said there was nothing of consequence in them! That is just my opinion, I never thought that listening and typing out what they were saying would be doing a great thing for someone, like you, who might have a hearing impairment. I am very sorry I said that. Next time I will try to use my whole brain and think neutral! :blowkiss:

I don't feel sorry for Hank because he doesn't think his kids did anything wrong except for getting caught due to being around Ron. If he did drugs and caused his family hardship then he wasn't putting his kids first just as Tommy wasn't putting his kids first. Lisa wasn't putting Tommy or the grandkids first by being a crime duo. Neither was Ron. None of them ever mention that or how hard work and honest living pays off in the long run.

first of all I said ALMOST .....and secondly....let me say he at least admits in his statements they he is hurt that he has failed his children as a father and the family for not being a good provider, he also admits that his drug abuse was a factor......its also easy for you not to show compassion because you dont have the same daily challenges as he does, like putting gas in your car to get to work and money for laundry...we have internet service and time to play on these forums...so try not to be so judgmental of the man who admits his faults
Den, I appreciate everyones opinion on this forum,,but can I say, you dont know me either....I do have challenges, I suffer with back pain 24/7 with 2 failed implants in my spine. I do not do illegal activities, or live with my children, and I manage to work a few hours a week to help my husband pay the bills....
despite my condition which gets worst by the month...Hank sr has already seen how getting on tv has brought him,,,a new car, a roof over his head, money in his pocket,,,of course he is going to try to say "the right things"....This man could have cared less if his "kids" were out robbing people, selling drugs,,,,I dont buy into his "regrets" now....JMO.

Den, I appreciate everyones opinion on this forum,,but can I say, you dont know me either....I do have challenges, I suffer with back pain 24/7 with 2 failed implants in my spine. I do not do illegal activities, or live with my children, and I manage to work a few hours a week to help my husband pay the bills....
despite my condition which gets worst by the month...Hank sr has already seen how getting on tv has brought him,,,a new car, a roof over his head, money in his pocket,,,of course he is going to try to say "the right things"....This man could have cared less if his "kids" were out robbing people, selling drugs,,,,I dont buy into his "regrets" now....JMO.

ITA SVG...something def off with Hank SR in my opinion. I can't figure it out though. But you know it is never too late to start being a good father who tries to steer their children right. He could start by letting his actions speak louder than his groans. JMO

Some people do have pains that get worse if they sit for long periods of time and may be relieved by moving. Maybe that could be why HC is bouncing. Might be just nervous though.

Something i noticed when watching the videos, is that in comparison of Misty to Hank Sr. they both do the difiant head motion on lifting the chin up when talking.

I recall much discussion about this on the LVA video, and noticed it a lot when Misty was discribing what was on the walls in the room she was being tested in.

Just something i noticed and thought i would share :)

Your welcome, and you know what, I shouldn't have said there was nothing of consequence in them! That is just my opinion, I never thought that listening and typing out what they were saying would be doing a great thing for someone, like you, who might have a hearing impairment. I am very sorry I said that. Next time I will try to use my whole brain and think neutral! :blowkiss:

No, Elle, your brain is working just fine, LOL! No need to apologize; I truly DO appreciate the transcriptions, but this time around I really COULD hear the tapes...and I agree that they certainly didn't contain any "bombshell" information. I would hate for someone to go to the trouble to transcribe these, when there's just no useful information in them!

I just wanted to let you and others know how AWESOME I think you are when you transcribe some of the hard-to-hear/understand tapes that DO contain new information and clues. I can't tell you how much it helps me, and how much I appreciate it! :grouphug:

Some people do have pains that get worse if they sit for long periods of time and may be relieved by moving. Maybe that could be why HC is bouncing. Might be just nervous though.

Lower back injuries cause pain when you sit for long periods of time. Your whole torso and head are weight pushing down on the lower vertebra and you have to get up and move around with this pain. I sit for about 20 minutes and I have to get up and move.

It must also be hard to for Hank Sr. to have to take over the counter meds for his pain when he been used to getting so high off his hundreds of roxies that he calls LE at least 2 times in one night. that someone stole them. (previousely on scanner thread few months ago) Those pesky LE keep watching the Croslin's and he can't make his connections and his wife can't steal to help him out right now.
Amazing how some of us have had to deal with chronic pain for decades and still manage to work fulltime and not expect or plan on help from anyone.

In my opinion, Hank's supplier cut him off about the time of the family fight in GGM's yard, and they've had to find other means of getting the pills (including stealing from neighbors).

Eventually, people will start copping to lesser charges to get out of the big ones. It will happen. Eventually.

In my opinion, Hank's supplier cut him off about the time of the family fight in GGM's yard, and they've had to find other means of getting the pills (including stealing from neighbors).

Eventually, people will start copping to lesser charges to get out of the big ones. It will happen. Eventually.

Maybe, but in Fla. it seems that Dr. shopping and those great pain clinics (with burly security guards that go after undercover news reporters in teams in large blackened windows SUV's) is another option.

We know Hank was dr shopping; its what he's facing charges for. But that happened after the person (I believe) to be his supplier cut him off after that family fight in August.

Well, we know that Tommy has his own personal supplier for the roxies, wonder why we haven't seen that person arrested. I remember Tommy telling his brother that Misty used to call him all the time to get her some roxies and weed. I wonder why Misty didn't just get those from RC.

Finally some useful( or not) info. Misty uses an albuterol inhaler, the doctor in there wants to take her off of it, and Misty doesn't like that idea, she said the doctor in there said the doctor's out here (out of jail) just give everyone whatever they want, sheesh, ain't that the truth. Someone should have told Misty she might not need the inhaler if she didn't puff on the cancer sticks. Are you allowed to smoke in jail?

Misty isn’t; however she she was given a cigarette before her most recent LDT to help her relax.

The scanner thread shows there are plenty of locals suppliers. Why should he use Ron if he didn't like or trust him? Then there his son Tommy, but he and Misty might have been stealing the roxies from him. His wife also is quite resourseful, but maybe she didn't want to share. Whew....

Finally some useful( or not) info. Misty uses an albuterol inhaler, the doctor in there wants to take her off of it, and Misty doesn't like that idea, she said the doctor in there said the doctor's out here (out of jail) just give everyone whatever they want, sheesh, ain't that the truth. Someone should have told Misty she might not need the inhaler if she didn't puff on the cancer sticks. Are you allowed to smoke in jail?

Hi there, don't know if anyone has mentioned it but albuterol and prednisone in that inhalerand others is being misused by many, too many inhalations with the intent to get high,increase confidence, relax, but also stimulant, euphoria.

Just a though, did Haleigh's inhaler ever show up, or was it missing and do we know what kind of inhaler she had?

Was her updraft machine ever located? I'm sure a few could have found another use for that as well.

Hi there, don't know if anyone has mentioned it but albuterol and prednisone in that inhalerand others is being misused by many, too many inhalations with the intent to get high,increase confidence, relax, but also stimulant, euphoria.

Doesn't anyone simply drink a Budweiser anymore?

Blaise

ITA SVG...something def off with Hank SR in my opinion. I can't figure it out though. But you know it is never too late to start being a good father who tries to steer their children right.
He could start by letting his actions speak louder than his groans. JMO

LOL. Great slogan with wit and good advice elle. I've never heard this one liner before. Is it yours?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TommieHouston
Back