2010.04.06 Jail House Letters Released #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely agree re nightmares - don't believe we can lie to ourselves when we are in a deep sleep - I'll imagine she has some horrific nightmares - thus the biting of her tongue and a big headache when she wakes up.

Even before she was arrested, KC was having those nightmares and nightsweats when she was staying with Tony Lazarro, too. (post 6/15)

Now on page 187 and the one common thread that I am seeing in ALL of this so far is that KC wants to go home. KC has got to find a way to go home. KC will even invent medical issues if that will help her get home...and all the while? She keeps needing a vacation...Can you believe that? She is in JAIL and her daughter is DEAD and she desperately needs a vacation. Pathetic.

I also get the sense that she thinks she is getting out and that she has been lead to think this...that she will be out before her trial even arrives...but that was LONG ago and guess what? KC is STILL in...so I guess there must have been a bit of misunderstanding on her part or a bit of mistruth on someone elses. lol

Guess what else KC? You are NEVER EVER going home again. You ARE home...:furious:

Just went up for air and found this in the daily update thread:

Anthony Family Denies Abuse Allegations
The Anthony family denies that there was any improper sexual behavior in their family nor was there ever a time when Casey told them of sexually inappropriate conduct by her brother or father.

Brad Conway, Anthony family attorney

Defense Response To Casey Anthony's Written Correspondence
The letters released today reflect the natural desire for companionship when isolated for 23 hours a day, and clearly demonstrate Casey's unconditional love for her daughter Caylee. Despite these intentions, it is obvious in the letters authored by Robyn Adams that her sole purpose and only goal in corresponding with Casey Anthony was to create “leverage to get out of prison early.” Furthermore, despite numerous inaccurate media reports, the letters written by Casey Anthony do not contain a single reference to chloroform or any admissions of guilt. Casey Anthony maintains her innocence and looks forward to her day in court.

-Liz Brown at the DePaul Center for Justice in Capital Cases

I can't say I'm surprised that the A's denied her claim. That had to be hard, to finally call Casey a liar in public. I'm sure Cindy had to take a sedative before that went out.

And did anyone else want vomit at what the defenses's response was? I mean, I know they have to respond that way, but my gag reflex almost kicked in after reading that response! What a bunch of crap! I can't believe they think these letters help her image! And by all of their expressions in the last hearing, it is BS anyone is looking forward to the trial, least of all Casey!

Talk about trying to put icing on a rotting cake. Unbelievable.

I believe JG and AH also said KC told them she was molested, that she told one it was GA and the other it was LA. I may be slightly off on the specifics. But I'm sure CA and GA told themselves that KC's ex friends were making that up because everyone was out to get her.

Excellant.......Never thought of that one!

Thinking back on the Father's day fight..........4pm CA gets home, gets in pool with Caylee, finds out about dad's missing money, Caylee could of 'told" on KC about stuff.
Furious fight. Wasn't LEE there also that night?
If only we KNEW what the neighbors KNEW!!! (heard)

I have a granddaughter that was the same age of Caylee. If I asked my granddaughter a question she would tell me the answer. Like did you go to McDonald's for lunch? She would say, yep I ate nuggets. Maybe CA was pumping Caylee in the car, and Caylee said something that caused CA some concern. When KC came home CA might have confronted her with something, and KC flipped out. Money issues were an on going problems with this family, and KC always squirmed her way out of why she needed money, so I am not leaning that way. What if Caylee had a runny nose on Father's Day, and CA tried to give her some medicine, and Caylee got upset, and said no mommy gives me medicine all the time. CA might have had a red flag moment that KC was drugging Caylee. I can see that scenio causing a blow up at that house. Money comes, and goes, but Caylee was another subject with CA. I could see CA attacking KC over giving Caylee knock out medicine.

Again I ask, why has Baez not been taken off this case? All this talk about Baez smuggling in Suduku puzzles, letters that the family emails to him to give to Casey and letters they write to her, he smuggles in as well. I would really like to know where those letters are? Can't the jail do a cell inspection? I thought this behavior on Baez's part is unethical? Is it legal for him to smuggle items and letters to Casey? :furious:

Again, I really don't think Baez took the time to read these letters and that is why he did not stop them from being released. He is lazy IMO. I just don't understand how the Bar has not kicked him off this case or his practice. I don't get it...

KC does mention in one of her letters that Baez had given her some stuff to read and later teach him. He IS lazy. I don't blame him as a person, because those letters are exhausting and headache inducing to read..but as a lawyer he should have read them more thoroughly!

I believe JG and AH also said KC told them she was molested, that she told one it was GA and the other it was LA. I may be slightly off on the specifics. But I'm sure CA and GA told themselves that KC's ex friends were making that up because everyone was out to get her.

Well, now they have it straight from the horse's mouth, so to speak.

I'm not sure whether KC is telling the truth or not. She could be. But, my own (elderly) mother has always been a sociopath and when she tells a lie she ends up believing her own lie, even years later. Example is my mother once claimed a phone company repairman made sexual advances and theft in order to get him in trouble over him reporting an illegal line--she admitted the lie to me before she told it but now even to this day she claims he did this. So with KC, with her telling others about sexual abuse, even if it was a lie to get back at LA and/or GA in the beginning, it could be she now really believes her own lie.

Of course, there's a chance she's telling the truth too. Thing is, she's been caught in other lies so even if it's true she won't be believed. And of course the rest of the A's would deny something like this--I mean, in their shoes so would I. (not that I'm sympathizing, I'm not).

The FBI did a paternity test on LA that came back negative, so apparently they thought there was a possibility of sex between LA and KC.

But please help me out here 'cause I've been searching for an hour---I vaguely recall CA being questioned by either SA or FBI way back around April '09 (or thereabouts) regarding any abuse in the home and she hesitates and then says no....but I can't find it now. I'm not sure whether CA was being asked about possible sexual abuse or physical abuse.
Or perhaps my memory isn't what it used to be...?

During Cindy's depo with the State (7/09), she was asked if Casey was ever abused...Cindy says no.

starts on page 46
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21310276/detail.html

I think Casey is not only extremely childish but delusion as well. I think she can actually convince herself of some of the things she says happened to her. She can convince herself that she has been abused, may have breast cancer, found God (Daddy), Zanny took her baby and one day she will be free to RV around the US. Her handwriting style looks like a 12 year old's passing notes with her friends in middle school. Even topic of conversation is bizarrely immature. She is sitting in jail, which to me is pretty hard-core and serious and she is talking about snoopy snow cones. It's really strange. It brings me back to the little heart over Caylee's mouth. It doesn't seem like something a mother would do after killing her baby (as a heartfelt afterthought), it's something a child would do. This whole case (family) has got to be the weirdest that I have ever followed.

OK - back to the letters.

P. 232

Our talks help more than you know and writing has made it a lot easier to deal with the multitude of emotions. I’m so terrified that one day I’ll be asked how I got through all of this...not because I’m afraid that I won’t but because I know that I will.

WHAT?

She better hope she NEVER goes into general pop. “I could care less about the idiots around us, but on my better days, I’m so mad that they try to spoil it. Eh. One thing I’ve noticed though, they hate, and I mean absolutely hate to see us happy. Maybe because you and I are the minority, and not just because of the color of our skin. You’ve got class girlfriend, something all of the dark chocolate among us is sorely lacking.”

Will Daddy Baez get in trouble for smuggling contraband in and out of the jail?
Richard Hornsby said he thinks the S/A by LA and possibly GA will be used to try to get KC off (Not his exact words). If so wont KC have to take the stand?

P. 232

Our talks help more than you know and writing has made it a lot easier to deal with the multitude of emotions. I’m so terrified that one day I’ll be asked how I got through all of this...not because I’m afraid that I won’t but because I know that I will.

WHAT?

She better hope she NEVER goes into general pop. “I could care less about the idiots around us, but on my better days, I’m so mad that they try to spoil it. Eh. One thing I’ve noticed though, they hate, and I mean absolutely hate to see us happy. Maybe because you and I are the minority, and not just because of the color of our skin. You’ve got class girlfriend, something all of the dark chocolate among us is sorely lacking.”

Yeah she seems to be very into racial/gender stereotypes and sick racial attacks in these letters. Sign of low intelligence imo.

I haven't read the thread yet either, but I don't think JB could have gotten these letters suppressed. The fact that evidence is damaging is not a reason to suppress it.

I'm sure he was just doing damage control with his "What me worried?" act--also, he might have been relieved to see that Casey expressed something like love for Caylee in the letters--although she couldn't seem to hold that thought for more than a sentence or two before switching over to "I wish I had some cute boots" or "what's for lunch"?

Is it possible that KC wanted those letters released? She loves the attention on her and not Caylee. And probably was very proud of the letters, viewing herself as a budding author in her own alternate universe.
JB would have needed her approval IMO to fight the release.

I find it odd how everything I expected her NOT to say..thinking after ALL this time she'd know better, she said. I truly believe she trusted Robyn because of her desperate need for acceptance and to have a friend. I'm willing to bet KC flushed her letters FROM Robyn, and expected Robyn had done the same.

Will Daddy Baez get in trouble for smuggling contraband in and out of the jail?
Richard Hornsby said he thinks the S/A by LA and possibly GA will be used to try to get KC off (Not his exact words). If so wont KC have to take the stand?

I'm just curious how LA or GA could get KC off? Does he mean GA or LA will tell her to take a plea deal? I'm not following why RH would say that.

I think it's pretty nauseating that JB has the cajones to publicly state that kc's accusations of incest, abuse and molestation for years at the hands of her brother and father are simply a "desire for companionship". Those kind of accusations are just about the worst thing you can accuse someone of, but in his eyes, it's just idle chit chat.

What if there is some truth to this allegation, though? It certainly would explain Lee's odd coded message to kc during Caylee's memorial.

Lord help us if the defense JB decides to go with now is that kc thought Lee was Caylee's father and she killed her in a moment of insanity.

Part of me wonders if she was peeved at all when she found out Robyn didn't destroy the letters...

P. 232

WHAT?

Man o' man what a dumb thing to write.:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member