Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i know that all too well onelostgirl.

but snitches only work for me if they are wired. (or have the actual letter in this case).......i dont take a snitch at there word just cause they say so

I can believe KC thinking "what the heck if they find these, they will read them and see that I am innocent"
Sort of like the character Norman Bates talking as his mother at the end of the movie "Psycho" but not in a crazy way like Norman but in a manipulative controlling narcissistic conniving way:

I'll just sit here and be quiet, just in case they do... suspect me. They're probably watching me. Well, let them. Let them see what kind of a person I am. I'm not even going to swat that fly. I hope they are watching... they'll see. They'll see and they'll know, and they'll say, "Why, she wouldn't even harm a fly..."
(quote from Psycho)

And lets not forget that Robyn shared information with Casey as well. I am sure that gained her trust somewhat. But not enough to write it in letters. It is a huge burden to carry murder on your shoulders. Eventually, even the smartest of criminals confide in someone. KC could not talk to anyone. She has no one as she has said over and over again. She felt like this person understood her. Criminals often share their stories. Nothing new here in my opinion. Criminals get smarter in jail for a reason.:twocents:
Not all criminals, I'm willing to bet KC flushed the letters she received from Robyn. Robyn sure as hell wasn't about to do the same.

i say snitch cause the key testiomon that she'll give isnt the letters.....it's hearsay about what casey said that theres' no proof other then her word on it. not exactly reliable is she?

sorry, i know casey is dead guilty, and probably, did say the stuff about the chloroform. but i had an experience with a snitch that would say any bs the da's fed her, just to get a lighter sentence. so im biased in that regard.

If Robyn was going to lie about what Casey told her, Robyn would have gone for the "big reward" and said Casey admitted to murdering Caylee.

But Robyn didn't say that. She didn't say near what she could have said if she only wanted to sensationalize what Casey truly did say to her.

WTH kind of psych docs in jail are not diagnosing this wacko with a mental disorder? I just don't get it. Even Robyn wrote to a friend that KC doesn't seem concerned with her situation and this concerns her (Robyn).

Good ones who know what they are doing. mo

look i did a little freelance investigation for the defense on a case in which i still to this day, believe the woman is now, twice wrongfully convicted of murder. during the first trial the defense proved (outside the presence of the jury) that the states 'star witness' jailhouse 'informant' basically lied about everything except her name. but the judge wouldnt allow any of it before the jury. i dont trust things that arent in writing or on tape.

I wonder if her defense - though I'm sure it wouldn't deter them from defending her with all that notoriety - feels a bit weirded out by her calling them her boys? Such an odd way to refer to her defense..but then again, she also calls them her "true friends". Very strange.

You and I would probably know better, but I think Casey wants the approval and friendship of others..she wanted those encouraging and nice words from Robyn so much..that she convinces herself these people really are her friends and would never betray her. Maybe, just speculating.

Narcissists have a terrible time being alone - the are empty shells & need input from others to reflect/project an image of themselves --- to keep running the movie. I completely agree that Casey is desperate for any friend. Even a cop-wise friend.

What's very interesting is the story-spinning she feels compelled to conduct in this "friendship". Could it be evidence of her desperate need to mold herself into her next incarnation? The incarnation of "defense Casey".

IMO Casey clearly understands many cues she's been given regarding her potential defense. And she's practicing "being defense Casey", if you will - practicing on her new friend.

And, so, I think we're seeing some of the defense that's been discussed here in these letters. If that's so, then these letters, at the very least, should give us & the prosecution a window into the Casey defense.

yes, it's kooky, and some of these "details" are ridiculous. But this is also, holistically, a pretty interesting glimpse into the masterplan at the time these letters were written.

Caveat: the movie changes every day. "defense Casey" continues to morph. who knows what she will be when it comes to trial. All JMO...

I swear if I read that ONE more of her nitwitted statements has been confirmed by a sneeze I am ABSOLUTELY going to scream!

I bet she was waiting until after KC was convicted to sell them for profit. Perhaps thinking of a way to take care of her own?

I personally don't trust her.. she herself said in the letter to her other bff that her relationship with Casey was about trying to get herself out of jail. She was gaining her trust trying to get her to tell her something incrimidating. I think she was probably frushtrated this was all she got from Casey.

moo

Narcissists have a terrible time being alone - the are empty shells & need input from others to reflect/project an image of themselves --- to keep running the movie. I completely agree that Casey is desperate for any friend. Even a cop-wise friend.

What's very interesting is the story-spinning she feels compelled to conduct in this "friendship". Could it be evidence of her desperate need to mold herself into her next incarnation? The incarnation of "defense Casey".

IMO Casey clearly understands many cues she's been given regarding her potential defense. And she's practicing "being defense Casey", if you will - practicing on her new friend.

And, so, I think we're seeing some of the defense that's been discussed here in these letters. If that's so, then these letters, at the very least, should give us & the prosecution a window into the Casey defense.

yes, it's kooky, and some of these "details" are ridiculous. But this is also, holistically, a pretty interesting glimpse into the masterplan at the time these letters were written.

Caveat: the movie changes every day. "defense Casey" continues to morph. who knows what she will be when it comes to trial. All JMO...
DEFENSE CASEY...I love it!
Able to thwart prosecuters with a single sneeze...
It's defense Casey!:dance:

Not all criminals, I'm willing to bet KC flushed the letters she received from Robyn. Robyn sure as hell wasn't about to do the same.

True. I meant criminals get smarter as in how not to get caught in future crimes based on what others share about theirs. Even jail can't smarten up some though. LOL. Do we know that KC did not keep Robyn's letters though? Something tells me she might have kept a few just in case. :waitasec:

I am completely convinced that about half of my brain cells are now fried and that my intelligence level has dropped by at least 10 points.

KC does not suffer from a mental illness, she is just plain evil. Anyone who can sit there and talk about God knowing that they are lieing and it not even bother them is just evil. She lies, its been proven she lies and her even mentioning God's name while continuing to lie proves to me KC has no morals, no soul at all, and completely capable of murdering Caylee. She is pure evil.

Very true. I just think it's also possible that she could be telling the truth, because people who are liars to keep themselves out of trouble wouldn't necessarily lie to keep others in trouble. And you know how even the hardest of drug criminals have no respect for baby killers. She could have befriended KC at the beginning, believing her and didn't come to the realization until later (perhaps when the body was found) that KC actually did this - and that would have motivated her to keep the letters. Or she could have befriended her with the intention of trying to get KC to confide in her so she could help her get caught.

That is so true. And the Bff of Robin appeared angry she had sent the letters to her and told her she could be accused of obstruction of justice.
In one of her letters robyn said show them to your dad and ask him what to do with them. I found that interesting too. Seemed she had gotten herself into this friendship and suddenly realized what she was involved in.

Good point. It may also be the defense's way of trying to see what defense may work with a jury?? Could they be getting this out to see what sticks? or what holes are still left?? :waitasec: If KC thought this was going to help her, no wonder she was so giddy the day she found out what secret information prosecution had.

IMO - That's the beauty of Casey's personality. One of hallmarks of narcissism is not being able to accept blame. Per Casey, nothing can be her fault. She must be/is perfect. It follows that if it's never one's fault, then - what's to worry?

If you mean wacko in terms of a mental incompetence defense, being narcissistic sociopath & is typically not a qualifying disorder.

Was KC diagnosed (by docs) in jail as narcissistic sociopath or have we here diagnosed her? To me, that's a given. I guess I shouldn't have used the word wacko. I don't believe she could actually go with the insanity defense (no she is not insane), I just feel like besides being n/s she could very possibly have bipolar disorder or some other mental disorder. JMO of course

OMGosh, you guys move so fast, I can't keep up. I only got to pg 204 of the letters before bailing (let me up... I've had enough) and tried to jump on here. Forgive me if it's been mentioned, but I'm more disturbed by the liberal sprinkling of those little misshapen hearts in her letters than anything she actually wrote. There's lots and lots of them! Obviously, KC's chosen icon.

And also the regular reminders to "flush". Flush Flush! Flusharooni! Because of this I'm convinced that KC couldn't have predicted that her notes & letters could have come back to haunt (or help) her in any way. She was diligently flushing RA's and trusted RA to do the same, IMO.

From reading these I'll have to agree with JG; that KC will evaluate your needs and morph into what you want her to be. In order to mesh w/RA, she needed to become all religious and a caring family gal. Presto - Change-o!! That girl's just scary.

Wow, guess soooo goes jail-mates conversations :( I believe Casey was really trying to leave FL and disappear before it was found out that Caylee was missing.. Good thing she was stupid and left the car to be towed and reported! Think her former jail-mate was in it for a plea-bargin....

look i did a little freelance investigation for the defense on a case in which i still to this day, believe the woman is now, twice wrongfully convicted of murder. during the first trial the defense proved (outside the presence of the jury) that the states 'star witness' jailhouse 'informant' basically lied about everything except her name. but the judge wouldnt allow any of it before the jury. i dont trust things that arent in writing or on tape.

I get that and respect it! I'm a felon who was "snitched" on so I've never been too fond of that type myself but this case (and most cases with snitches involved) isn't relying solely on this woman's conversations with Casey.

FWIW, I'm still not even convinced Casey did this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clm79