2010.04.13 Nancy Grace.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So JO raped misty, wanted a gun and stole Haleigh instead, all in front of Tommy? WTH, did they all decide to go in the van and throw Haleigh in the water...This is crazy!

All this because he didn't find rc's gun???

Doesn't sound right does it? Don't think I am buying what is being sold.

We don't know if this is true or not especially if the family was told NOT to talk to anyone. How the "blank" did Art get wind of that information via another source!

He did spend five days on the ground ;)

Is this where they've been searching all last week?

No different spot off of Shell Harbor Rd at the boat ramp, they have pulled a large blue cooler from the water earlier :(

So JO raped misty, wanted a gun and stole Haleigh instead, all in front of Tommy? WTH, did they all decide to go in the van and throw Haleigh in the water...This is crazy!

That might be the only explaination why one didn't sing, they all had a hand in it? Misty was high from a bindge, Tommy let this happen and they all decided they were going to be smarter than LE and try to cover their tracks?

Any new info from JVM and Nancy Grace's shows seem to have come from either Leonard Padilla or Art Harris. Sorry, but I just don't believe much these two guys say anymore. JMO. I'll wait until we hear it from more reliable sources.

I don't know what is goin on but I'm not believing for a second Ron C isn't the one responsible for whatever it is that happened to Haleigh..

Tommy led them to river. Confirmed Misty's story of Joe with Haleigh. He decided to come clean.
He admitted to his grandmother that Joe did it.

:waitasec: Didn't AH also say that Misty miserably failed on the comments that Joe took Haleigh? How can Misty be lying saying that Joe took her, but Tommy admitted that Joe did it and is not lying?

Why would Tommy say this? He is smart enough to know if he was there when she was killed his is just as guilty.

I wonder if his house is still surrounded by LE? In the case of the lab tech at Yale who was murdered, LE had their suspect's house surrounded for hours before the warrant finally came down to where he was arrested. They could be waiting for the proper paperwork, esp if he will be taken down to Fl. Don't know about that. xox

That was incorrect info posted then deleted by Levi.

AH stating Crystal came out of LE office called a friend and said Joe killed my baby :(

Then please explain why RC prtected the rapist and murderer of his child by stating repeatedly that Joe was never ther...and how did he know exactly where to direct Misty to the missing gin...he contradicted his own Mother...basically calling her a liar on TV to protect Joe...why would a loving daddy do that?

People have killed for a LOT less. Especially druggies and the like. Just saying...

It takes a while to book someone doesn't it? Don't LE usually interview/interrogate for a while.

Here in Louisiana, you have up to 6 hours to book an arrestee before you are in violation.

Still think the 'suspect' has not been booked yet.

JMO

Any new info from JVM and Nancy Grace's shows seem to have come from either Leonard Padilla or Art Harris. Sorry, but I just don't believe much these two guys say anymore. JMO. I'll wait until we hear it from more reliable sources.

Exactly. Hardly any information has been released by LE.

No different spot off of Shell Harbor Rd at the boat ramp, they have pulled a large blue cooler from the water earlier :(
So the first report that it was a white cooler is wrong? Is the blue cooler a different one?

Why can't LE tell us some of wht they found?
Homicide? Does that mean Haleigh is in the cooler???
Who owned the cooler?
Would DNA still be on the cooler..........perps???

Very good questions...I am still stuck on the van that they are looking for.

I just want someone to ask why in hades Ron was so adamant that Joe was not there that night.

I do not believe he was just trusting Misty, who didn't want to tell him for fear of what Ron would do. It doesn't mesh with Misty and TN saying he was there, and Misty pointing the finger at Joe from day one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SluethinAway