2010.04.13 - New Search for HaLeigh

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LE has asked the family to leave the search area so as not to disturb any evidence. The family KNOWS who the tipster is.

The link is working for me.

Crystal and ron are now suppose to meet with investigators this afternoon

Just my understanding of the situation only:

Misty Croslin Cummings is shown as not being at St. John's anymore. It doesn't mean she has been released from custody, bailed out, etc. It simply means she has been removed from St. John's. She could have been taken somewhere for questioning. She could have been transferred to a different facility. She could have been taken to the current search site.

People are listening and posting what they hear on the scanners. What they post may have nothing to do with Haleigh. They are posting whatever they hear just in case.

Kelly was posting what she was seeing on Twitter in regards to Haleigh's case. Some of the tweets (Twitter postings) are from people who could be considered reliable, some are not. All should probably be taken with that in mind.

OK I was really confused for a minute. Thanks for clearing that up.

Ronald will be brought from the jail to a special unit... In the sheriffs office

BNN locks my computer up every time i try to read there. if anything of significance gets posted can someone else link it?

ANNOUNCEMENT from the Scanner Forum:

The incident about the upset father and the ball park has nothing to do with Haleigh's case.

Talk about mixed emotions. So happy for Nadia and her family with her being found safe and now things aren't looking good for Haleigh. I know it was a long shot but I always held that little bit of hope that she was alive somewhere and safe.

Is any of this information reliable? None of it is making any sense.

I am soooooooo with you on this.

Now, its turned into all kinds of info being thrown out there from all kinds of websites.

Maybe thats why HLN, CNN, FOX, etc....isnt reporting on this...

The net is all the buzz - crazy posting - sites jammed up, etc.....

yet the news isnt reporting hardly anything.

Whats up with that ?

LE has asked the family to leave the search area so as not to disturb any evidence. The family KNOWS who the tipster is.

what family members ? did they say ?

I want to know where all of the "players" are standing/sitting/on their way to, etc.

ANNOUNCEMENT from the Scanner Forum:

The incident about the upset father and the ball park has nothing to do with Haleigh's case.

Thank you. Lets hope its not another missing child.

There is confusion because there are MULTIPLE calls that the people on the scanner forum are trying to decipher. Please bear with us, as it is coming fast and furious! Sometimes it is hard to distinguish what call is to what case or even if it is related to this case.... We are trying our best, but sometimes we get confused ourselves!

I am sad and relieved at the same time. I pray every day that Haleigh is alive, but feel in my heart she had passed on Feb 9th 2009. I feel that little Haleigh is an angel now and she was the one that helped LE find Nadia. Today was a good day for another missing child in FL, Nadia has been found after being alone in the woods for 5 days. That is a miracle, God and an Angel were watching over her. I pray today is the the day that Haleigh is found as well and that who ever was involved in what ever happen to her pay the ultimate price here, in H*ll and once the lord allowes them to enter Heaven. Our Lord is a forgiving God, but he also punishes. Please Lord, light the way to Haleigh today so she can be put the rest in peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3