Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive had a feeling it was joe, Misty and Tommy JMO

At this point, we just don't know. Keep your minds open and not fixed.

lol Kimster.

My mind is open but my brain is just way full.

I need a clue - to clean out part of this mess in my head.

*excedrin on grocery list* :banghead:

IF this IS true...I feel so sorry for all of them after all the scrutiny and blame, not to mention the loss of their precious little girl :(
The scrutiny and blame is well deserved, IMO.

I have suspected that cousin from day one and there were people on WS who said that LE should have looked into him a lot more. There were reports that he molested Misty. I wonder if Misty was threatened or something.

They were not at the search sight without LE last night. I would go there too if it were my child and I had not been told there was a search! JMO

I'm going by what the reported said. Do you have other info? (respectfully asking)

Hey Patty that was only what it said on FB but if you go to his twitter he is posting on there too.

I always thought Misty went out and left the kids alone and someone went in and snatched Haleigh..

Could someone remind me of what the Cousin J deal was? I forget how he was involved..

I'm getting some flack about the Twitter post I made. Please know I'm not saying that one source is better than another. Levi was only an example. My MAIN CONCERN is that we don't link to personal Twitters. I'm not trying to say who is reliable and who is not, I'd just like to protect the innocent if at all possible.

I hope everyone understands.

What if we promise to assume they are all unreliable? :)

If Haleigh was in the water, it will just be bones recovered. It will take time to identify for positive.

Ive had a feeling it was joe, Misty and Tommy JMO

This makes me think of when Misty said that there were 2 people, one who they cared about and the other they didn't. who was she speaking to in that Jailhouse call, Lindsey or Chelsea?

I'm going by what the reported said. Do you have other info? (respectfully asking)

no...I guess we interpret the same article differently, please remember that the media hasn't always been our friend in this case. :twocents:

Levi Page SOURCES CLOSE TO THE CASE: TOMMY CROSLIN FAILED POLYGRAPH AND COUSIN OF MISTY CROSLIN WILL BE ARRESTED SOON! This comes in as a new search for missing child Haleigh Cummings is underway.

http://www.facebook.com/levi.page

what's confusing is--if he did fail the poly; who is the tipster related to the search area--did Tommy confess, if he did it and why is Misty being moved.
:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member