2010.04.13 - New Search for HaLeigh

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
PI is not a random person.

they just talked about it on HLN. Didn't talk much though.

On HLN again!!! Saying the search results from a tip. That's about it.

Maybe I'm in a goofy state of mind with being happy about Nadia and unhappy about work being a bear today - but I'm not quite figuring that phrase out. Is the tease that somebody that may be known to HaLeigh got a brainstorm or idea to search an area and found a definite indication that she was in the area?

Somebody hand me the ibuprofen, my brain is gonna time out!

Hi there to understand this better you might read up on the Blogger Jail tapes thread...about Tommy's lawyer giving him the LDT last Thursday, Tommy's PI and Tommy's reference to SB( I better use initials, even though Tommy brought his name in)

It is kind of confusing

There's scanner talk about a father (suspect) who is in the data base who is "all kinds of crazy because he's concerned about his daughter" ....a reference to a ball field (there is one around the corner from GGM's house).

I am so on edge on right now. I've been following this case since day one.

I remember from the Tommy tapes the guys last name was Brown.

WHAT IS GOING ON? Haven't read this thread. I just got here, have been away all morning...
PLEASE someone tell me..

I am so hoping this tip leads to something. The family and community need closure.

All HLN is covering the presser for Nadia Bloom at this time. Maybe they'll head on up to Putnam county once they are finished there.

There's scanner talk about a father (suspect) who is in the data base who is "all kinds of crazy because he's concerned about his daughter" ....a reference to a ball field (there is one around the corner from GGM's house).
Hmmmmm. Interesting.

So we are right back at where the dogs led everyone on the first day?

Me too. This kind of reminds me of the day they found Caylee....
sad...but closure, hopefully.

Exactly! I was thinking the same thing.

Kimster is there anyway we could make a thread soley for updates on the search and no discussion? Those of us that are just coming into this news it would be so much easier than having to look through the whole thread. You could title it "New Search For Haliegh - Media Links ONLY-

Go ahead and post the name of the PI. I'm sure it can be linked somewhere, right? We'll worry about that later. I don't want to see anyone PMing with stuff that our other members might like to know.

Exactly! I was thinking the same thing.

Kimster is there anyway we could make a thread soley for updates on the search and no discussion? Those of us that are just coming into this news it would be so much easier than having to look through the whole thread. You could title it "New Search For Haliegh - Media Links ONLY-

I'll do it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member