2010.04.13 Theories thread as a result of the search

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how to quote replys from different threads, but on the Levi Page Show thread from last night, it was theorized that Haleigh got into some (Ron's) drugs PRIOR to Ron leaving for work. She got sick, and Ron left for work. The reason behind the 90+ phone calls was that he was calling to check on her. When she didn't make it, he had Misty, ToC, and Joe dispose of her body.
IMO, this is sounds like the most credible theory thus far. It also goes along (sort of) with Nay-Nay's letter from jail:

http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2009/0924/21101767.pdf

I looked for the old threads on this topic (Nay-Nay's) letter, but wasn't able to find it. I'm trying to find out why they discounted the overdose possibility so fast.

I think I posted my theory in the wrong thread (JO thread). Because of the last couple of days I have come up with a new theory. And this is just my theory. That's ALL!

Here lately I have been working on a new theory and it involves Jo being the one telling the truth and LE using information that he is giving them. I know this theory will not be liked by some but this is all JMO.

Here goes:

I believe that Misty was the one who picked up Haleigh from the bus stop. I think that eyewitnesses who state that Ron was there is also correct. Maybe Misty wasn't suppose to pick her up as far as Ron was concerned. Didn't TN call HER to babysit? Okay...

I think that an altercation broke out before Ron went to work between HIM and Misty...Out of fear, Misty calls her brother and HER brother came running with Timmy and Jo in tow (they've done it before). All of this happening before Ron went to work. I don't know if the altercation went down at the mh or somewhere else. But I feel that where ever they all ended up Ron got into a scuffle with the Croslins. Because Ron is out numbered 3 to 1, he goes for his gun......He starts shooting and Timmy, Jo, and Tommy try to haul azz AWAY from the gun fire. In the mist of trying to get away, the blue van is scratched/broken light....

While Ron is shooting he accidentally hits Haleigh. By the time this happens though, the Croslins are out of dodge. They are unaware that because of the gunfire Haleigh was hit.

I don't think that Haleigh sustained a fatal wound but let me tell you why. 1) they did not take her to the ER, 2) Ron thought that the injury could be fixed....We don't know what time Ron got to work that evening, but Ron's lawyer says he was there by 5p (don't know that I believe this).
TN says that SHE is the one who sent the "family member over there" not "family members" so to me TN was trying to avoid telling about the AUNT/Nurse going to the mh with GMS. Let's say that GMS did get to the mh around 7pm-ish.....That would mean that TN called her before this, maybe between 6pm-7pm-ish. That would mean that Ron called TN before that...maybe between 5pm-6pm-ish....Right after arriving at work.The problem had already begun.

While GMS and the aunt is there, they realize that the problem could not be fixed and somewhere around this time (7p-8:30p) Haleigh dies from her injury. At 8:30p Ron and Misty argue over the phone about babysitting. I think the argument had to do with the fact that Misty wasn't suppose to be babysitting his kids in the first place, I think that responsibility was given to TN but TN put it on Misty and Ron was mad......He is blaming her for the altercation that led up to all of this. Misty is believing that she was the cause of it, therefore, blaming herself for what happened to Haleigh. So she sticks with Ron like glue and vice versa.

Ron made over 90 calls that evening so that tells me that something was definitely wrong long before the 911 call.

LE was interested in the hours 8p-3a. This is around the time that GMS and the aunt left. I got a feeling TN made it there too around this time. LE wants to know what went down after that. IMO, they knew about the altercation and the possibility that Haleigh died in the middle of it...They just needed to know what happened after that so they could locate her body.

-Jo left town
-Timmy eventually left town
-Tommy ended up with a dead rat in his mailbox

I will stop right there for now....

I think that's why it is so easy for Misty to put the blame on them but can't really implicate them. THEY had something do with the altercation that led up to this but did not directly kill Haleigh. Ron did..

There's too much talk about a gun.

I think at the time all Jo, Timmy, and Tommy knew was there was an altercation and Ron starting shooting. They did not know Haleigh was caught in the crossfire and later died. That would explain why everyone seemed so scared to talk.. Can you imagine starting a fight that killed an innocent child? I would probably be scared to tell too, knowing that I was part of it somehow but not directly, KWIM?

I think JO has given police that part of it because that's all he knows. The rest of it became a Cummings affair/coverup.

JMO:couch:

If there were a gun fight, there would be evidence i.e. shell casings, bullet holes, etc. Also, I think neighbors would have heard gun shots- IIRC, none were reported.

I believe it was reported a neighbor heard a woman yelling/screaming that night...could that have been Misty freaking out when she realized Haleigh had died from OD? I'd have to go back to find the quote, but I do remember reading it.

I urge anyone who is unsure of rons' involvement in this case to go back and watch the very first interviews and tapes. His body language, eyes, and words are quite telling, IMO. I was suspicious of him right from the start due to these videos. Pat Brown is right on, imo.

I agree with you..something about the drama and all...(susan smith ring any bells?) I know we don't know how to react but it just didn't match---based upon how he appeared this week after the family meeting and his mom's appearance just didn't match...just have never been able to go with him not being involved in some way or another....

I agree with you..something about the drama and all...(susan smith ring any bells?) I know we don't know how to react but it just didn't match---based upon how he appeared this week after the family meeting and his mom's appearance just didn't match...just have never been able to go with him not being involved in some way or another....

Yep, he did his grieving in front of the cameras in the very first days. He knew she wasn't just "missing",.......She was "gone"!

I agree with Pat Brown's theory with one exception. I'm not so sure she OD'd on a pill. As free as RC seemed to be with his hands according to witnesses, she could have sustained a hard hit that may have turned out to be terminal. Concussion comes to mind.

I believe it was reported a neighbor heard a woman yelling/screaming that night...could that have been Misty freaking out when she realized Haleigh had died from OD? I'd have to go back to find the quote, but I do remember reading it.

I don't know about anyone else but I feel if this was true and MC called her mother, Lisa first........wouldn't Lisa have known what happened even before the 911 call?

I also remember Misty Stated “she was riding her bike and popping wheelies” “She was Fine Then”.

I thought it was ggms who said Haleigh was riding her bike and popping wheelies and then someone on another thread found a pic of the mh taken the next day by the media where the bike was laying on the ground with only one training wheel??? not arguing, cn2souls, just saying thats what i remember and i could be ohhhhhh so wrong :)

I thought it was ggms who said Haleigh was riding her bike and popping wheelies and then someone on another thread found a pic of the mh taken the next day by the media where the bike was laying on the ground with only one training wheel??? not arguing, cn2souls, just saying thats what i remember and i could be ohhhhhh so wrong :)

No, it was Misty who claimed that Haleigh was outside playing and doing fine...something like that. But it was Misty who said it. But you are right about the bike and 1 training wheel. So the popping wheelies statement is obviously false. that's why I think that Haleigh was NOT doing fine around this time of the day. JMO

Here's my theory:

A) Misti drugged Haleigh so she could party and maybe even have sex with someone and not have to worry about Haleigh innocently mentioning her activities to Ron.

B) Misti was partying/having sex that night with Joe (or someone else maybe).

C) After her party friend(s) leave, she discovers that Haleigh OD'd.

D) Misti called Tommy to come over and help her get rid of Haleigh's body.

E) Misti and Tommy are throwing Joe under the bus.

That's what I think happened.

I also think that Misti is a sociopath.

I always beleived that Casey A. killed Caylee because she was becoming verbal and her family would soon learn there was no job, no Zanny, she was just in the way and capable of ratting on her.

I don't think Misti killed Haleigh intentionally as I believe Casey did, but I do believe Misti drugged Haleigh for the same simple reason..."I have to keep this kid quiet so the kid doesn't rat me out." Haleigh died as a result.

No, it was Misty who claimed that Haleigh was outside playing and doing fine...something like that. But it was Misty who said it. But you are right about the bike and 1 training wheel. So the popping wheelies statement is obviously false. that's why I think that Haleigh was NOT doing fine around this time of the day. JMO

thank you suspicious1 :) so if mc said Haleigh was riding her bike and doing wheelies on it, AND WAS FINE, that was another lie from mc. surprise! surprise! surprise!

It's been coming up from radio people, that a theory involves Misty hating Haleigh. Although that might seem like the obvious in a case like this, I gotta say that I don't believe it. That is the one thing that everybody agrees on. Crystal, GGS, Teresa, Ron, Misty herself, her parents...Marie has shown frustration towards Misty, but also compassion. Would she do that if she thought that Misty hated, or was mean to Haleigh? So, I don't think it's fair for this to keep coming up & whatever happened didn't involve Misty's hatred towards Haleigh.

It's been coming up from radio people, that a theory involves Misty hating Haleigh. Although that might seem like the obvious in a case like this, I gotta say that I don't believe it. That is the one thing that everybody agrees on. Crystal, GGS, Teresa, Ron, Misty herself, her parents...Marie has shown frustration towards Misty, but also compassion. Would she do that if she thought that Misty hated, or was mean to Haleigh? So, I don't think it's fair for this to keep coming up & whatever happened didn't involve Misty's hatred towards Haleigh.

It cannot be escaped that hate and jealousy can play a part in the destruction of a child's life.

I just want to say thank you to all of the WS members! All theories are plausible. There are no wrong theories and it gives much to think about.

Me thinks that maybe LE even takes a peek at WS at times and ya never know, what may help fit into their own theory. We all want the same outcome and that is for Haleigh to be found! Now, back to reading what all the wonderful minds are sharing.

After watching a program about a woman beating a psychopath at his evil by going after his weaknesses I thought about this bunch of sociopaths. Ron's weakness is drugs and bullying, Misty's is taking up with dope dealing men and being used for sex, Tommy's seems to be stealing compulsions, and Joe is the "crazy" one. Maybe he's the risk taker and even follows after and tries to impress the older Tommy. Then there's the accusations that those two were messing sexually with Misty when she was a child, another compulsion. Ron could be covering up alot of info because it tells on his drug dealing. Misty could have gotten angry and left to meet some dope dealer lover and left Haleigh with Tommy or he figured out the kids were alone and thought he knew where the guns/and or drugs were. Tommy could have plotted a way to take Ron's guns and something happened to Haleigh. Tommy seems like the manipulator and plotter of the bunch. Joe, being the "crazier" one would be the perfect one to get to dispose of a body. I'm still thinking that Misty came back and was told that Haleigh was hurt or that someone took Haleigh and the crazy gun home invasion story is a bunch of bull. If they really got in there and used knives, rape, and then abducted a child with Tommy just leaving and going home then they all need the death penalty.

I have always thought the Croslins held the keys to this case,Am praying very hard that they find her so she can be put to rest properly..Do not feel Ron is involved in her death..He has done some very stupid things re. marrying Misty..If i could have one wish it would be to turn them all loose and see who is left standing..

Lest we all forget with our theories, remember Tommy was one of the last people to see Haleigh alive at the MH. Remember him and his kids over there about 5 playing with Haleigh? Interesting that he was part of the "alibi", I think.

My opinion only

Makes me wonder if he REALLY had his kids with him!!!!!!
Poor Haleigh probably wasn't 'playing'.............

A great question! I wonder who lives there now and if LE has searched around the home? I could see how Misty would of been over there instead of the MH, maybe what ever happen happen at that house. Jr.seeing the couch bouncing could of been someone trying to do CPR on Haleigh? When she did not come to the man in black took her? Either way, what ever MH Haleigh was in last LE has not said one word about what was found. Only that Misty's story is inconsistent. They never said what was found in the MH or why they took the back door. IMO, something must of been found when they came back and took that door.

Posted by alwaysonmymind
I have a question concerning the Croslin residence on Magnolia-

The night Haleigh went missing-Hank was in the hospital,,, was Lisa staying at the hospital with him? Or was she staying with Timmy and Chelsea? I vaguely remember something about her not having transportation to get back and forth to the hospital.
Was the Magnolia house empty the night Haleigh dissappeared?

Something came into my mind last night, while I was trying to go to sleep. GGS admitted that she was angry that Ron had let Misty back in the house. It's also been reported that Teresa ran interference & worked towards getting her back, going so far as to offer to pay her to babysit. So, these 2 were most definantly @ odds on this. Although I toyed with the idea of these 2 being involved, I really don't think so. GGS might have lied about the time of her visit, & Teresa, feeling guilty for contributing to an explosive situation, 'covered' for Ron, but I think that's pretty much it. I think they suspect what happened, & blame Misty-but only in a roundabout way, because they know that she wasn't directly involved-but Ron was. When GGS admitted to being mad about Misty going back, my opinion was that she knew what happened, & ws frustrated that nobody followed her advice. & I would imagine that she will never forgive Teresa for interfering.

It cannot be escaped that hate and jealousy can play a part in the destruction of a child's life.
yes, I know, but this is one of the few things that this bunch of liars agrees on. & unless there was a vast conspiracy to protct her, I see no reason to lie. So, I don't believe that Misty hating or resenting Haleigh, had a thing in the world, to do with this. I've seen no evidence that Misty was mean or hated Haleigh-just people assuming so, because it's so often the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487