2010.04.13 Theories thread as a result of the search

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If this "story" is true I believe that she saw something and said "I'm going to tell Daddy." They made sure that didn't happen.

Good theory Foxworth. In the beginning I was thinking along those same lines. That it was drug related and no one wanted to talk in fear of retalliation from some gang. One of the neighbors...JS, I believe, mentioned something about Ron being part of some mafia:waitasec:?

i wonder if that's the reason why the Croslins are so scared?

The Gun. We are not sure what kind of gun. Is this is perhaps something that was tossed off the dock (according to whichever Croslin spilled the beans) and that is being searched for? If that is the case, whoever threw the gun or anything else has had plenty of time to retrieve it or just move it. Too many people may have known what was done and one person, the one most responsible, could have moved what evidence was there - gun or whatever. It is a public dock and it has been said people even swim there, so any activity at any time of day or night might not be suspicious.

My present working theory is: (and is subject to change :))
Motive?: Retaliation
Manner of death?: Only the abductor knows.
Who?: Bad dope boys. Gang related? No one in the immediate circle.
Why?: Something Ron and 'the others' did first.
Why not tell who?: Because of the something Ron and the others did first.
Who are 'the others' besides Ron?: Misty, Tommy, Timmy. Lindsy and Chelsea know.
Joe?: Probably not, Joe would squeal if accused by them and was involved in the original crime that caused this hit. I am thinking Joe was wasted and really was passed out at Timmy's and has no clue what was going on. I think Timmy took the van and went to Ron's. Tommy also went to Ron's. Did the van get scratched at the mondex while dumping a gun and/or pot plants?

I think Timmy may have moved to MA out of fear.

I know it's not a popular theory, but i'm OK with that, JMO.

I can not put my finger as a motive for murder cept what I put in the therory thread but i most cerntainly have an opion as to what may have started this fiasco and why a coverup ~ an insane way of thinking you might say everyone was on drugs but trying to live a :normal: life the two don't go together pathalogical liars they are Motive to me was drug money for the kidnapping but murder fon't think happened the same night or maybe that was staged too and she was taken as payment for a debt or because of a debt and RC and company got wayyyyy over there heads read my opion and let me know what you think ....

Just after Haleigh went missing, didn't Ron say that he would give anything to have his daughter's life back? He must have known from the beginning that she was dead. How could he know that unless he had something to do with it?

Hi, My name is Foxworth and I am a new member on the Websleuths forums ~ I have been reading on this forum following the Haliegh Cummings case since the beginning. Reading this forum watching videos you guys are fantastic! I haven’t posted much so please move this if need be.
Thanks!
I live near Fayetteville, NC where drugs and crime runs go hand in hand, as you all know a beautiful child with the last name Davis got sold for drugs not too long ago = ( sad very sad.
I am not writing about SD though this message is about Haliegh another beautiful child that is from FL.
I have a theory on what actually happened that is different than any I have heard but if you have a minute I would like to “post a theory”.
THEY ARE ALL INSANE ON DRUGS FACT!
I don’t think Haliegh was murdered the night she was “abducted” I think it was after RC got in too far over his head … are you ready for a theory?
RC owes Jerome drug money, Ron has a prized gun that JO wants they fight over it, But RC doesn’t want to give it up because he owes money and he has a gang on his heels and needs protection.
During the 3 day party WBG tells Misty that JW has a hit on Ron and Haliegh is going to Lyn Lookadoos’s home where she keeps children for people in the “hood” a place with gangs with ruthless members. That probably would infiltrate children into child sex trade. Misty goes back and tells Ron what WBG said Ron’s first idea to protect her is to stage a kidnapping.
they take herHaliegh to the property they just searched because hank senior is not there Haliegh is alive and well at this time at 8:30 misty calls Ron and says she is at mom’s and I’m going to bleach clean (get rid of drugs and whatnot in the home) at 10:00PM Ron calls ToC to have him and JO help get the plants to the Mondex his reward being the harder Drugs that would explain ToC’s progressive demise with his addiction. And JO’s the gun; Jerome can’t kidnap Haliegh if she is already gone perfectly insane thinking!
Ron thinks well I can just come up with 35,000 as reward money and someone finds her and everything is fine. Misty isn’t going to rat him out because we will be together forever soul mates insane thinking again. Tommy isn’t going to rat him out because of the drugs just insane.
Nobody will tell the truth because they will all get killed by the gang!
Lester thinks WBG had something to do with Haliegh being “kidnapped” goes looking for Mrs. Lyn Lookadoo’s place to see if she has Haliegh because he knows Ron owes money
With Haliegh “disappearing” RC is too deep with the gang and the missing drug money all the media this ended up BROADCAST all over the place money was coming in everywhere Ron say’s I need 35,000 to get Haliegh back, Jerome said no that won’t work and demands more money because he see’s $$$$ rolling in. If I don’t get more money I m going to kill you!
Ron can’t hide Haliegh anymore so he throws her to the gators insanely thinking 2 things of it as a sacrifice and memorized it with a tat.
Nobody tells the real truth because they will get killed if JW’s name comes up. Everyone has their hand in it they point at JO blowing smoke Tommy figgered he is better off in jail than dead either by the hands of JW’s gang or by RC of whom they are loyal. Misty is loyal to RC no problem there! Jo really doesn’t know as much as Misty & Tommy but they all know things just got too deep?
IDK
I actually have theory sort of like yours. In the beginning, they all seemed so darned sure that Haleigh was coming home-even Cyrstal & cops. I really thought that Ron or someone had given Crystal a heads up & she trusted him to get her back. In this theory, Ron knew that he could get her back, for a price, but the publicity swooped in, accusations started flying about his lifestyle, & Ron panicked because things were getting WAY out of control. Rumors were flying that Haleigh was being hidden & safe. Those are unusual in a missing child case, & watching their demeanors, I think that at the least, they really believed them-even if they were made up as a smokescreen, to buy time. So, what happened? I don't know, but I think it's possible that Haleigh was kidnapped, but not killed until later, because for whatever reason, a deal wasn't made, or they all panicked & did something themselves. That sounds horrible, but it's no worse than what we've been hearing & it would explain a cover up.

So what other crime did Ron, Misty and Tommy commit that is keeping them silent about Ron's involvement? What is he holding over their heads? There has to be something, and at this point it can't just be fear, otherwise, it don't make sense and yeah Ron was not involved, which I don't believe for a moment.

It has to have something to do with that damn gun and why everyone wanted to get a hold of it, were they wanting to get rid of it? Did Ron hang on to it so he could blame them with the other crime? In Mist's letter she said she knew they were coming for the gun but she didn't know it was already gone. Something about that rings true to me.

Edited to add: I guess it could be "What crime did Ron, Tommy and Joe commit?"
I think Ron told Tommy to get to the house to get the gun out of there and he also told Misty that Tommy would be coming to get it. All in preparation for having to call LE about Haleigh being taken. I think Ron also told her not to call LE until he got home, fearing she was too stupid to handle it herself without screwing up the planned storyline. I think he stopped by the market on his way home to make it look like nothing was going on. Probably also to stall out of fear of having to call LE when he got home. I think Joe was just built into the story of that night because they planned for him to be the fall guy early on.

I actually have theory sort of like yours. In the beginning, they all seemed so darned sure that Haleigh was coming home-even Cyrstal & cops. I really thought that Ron or someone had given Crystal a heads up & she trusted him to get her back. In this theory, Ron knew that he could get her back, for a price, but the publicity swooped in, accusations started flying about his lifestyle, & Ron panicked because things were getting WAY out of control. Rumors were flying that Haleigh was being hidden & safe. Those are unusual in a missing child case, & watching their demeanors, I think that at the least, they really believed them-even if they were made up as a smokescreen, to buy time. So, what happened? I don't know, but I think it's possible that Haleigh was kidnapped, but not killed until later, because for whatever reason, a deal wasn't made, or they all panicked & did something themselves. That sounds horrible, but it's no worse than what we've been hearing & it would explain a cover up.

Or you could even go one step further maybe she wasn't killed either but taken to pay off the debt both are terrible but with all the lies and smoke ... I don't want to think any one Ron's drugged up gang raped her .... if they all keep telling lies and pointing fingers I think they all have a hand in this and i think it is one snowballed lie then another

I agree, I think they all have a hand in this...whether connected to the crime, accessory after, or knowing what happened that night and not reporting it.

I wouldn't be surprised if Lisa, Teresa, GGMA, Timmy and Chelsea, and Lindsy all have some kind of future charges coming along with the rest of them.

Theory 8,326
Saturday, Feb. 7, 2009: Tim & Hank Sr are in an accident. Hank's side of car was hit and he ends up hospitalized at Gainsville. Tim has minor injuries but family is left without a vehicle.
Sunday, Feb. 8: Misty arrives at Tim's early Sun morning from 3 day party. She helps out and possibly goes to hospital to visit Dad. Cousin Joe gets relocated to Tim's house since H & L are in Gainsville. By Sunday night Misty also relocates, to Ron's home to get away from Joe.
Monday, Feb. 9: Haleigh goes to school (a little tardy). Tom takes the van over to Tim & Chelsea's for them to use since they have no vehicle. They go visit Hank with their red car during the day and leave their 2 smaller kids with Chelsea.

Chelsea takes the van to pick up Tom's oldest boy from school with his other 2 kids and her own 2 kids in tow. She is witnessed by J Santos but he mistakes her for Misty just by glancing at the dark hair in a ponytail. She picks the boy up and heads to T & L's to drop the kids off. Ron picks up Haleigh and takes her home. Tom walks with his kids up to Misty & Ron's and he tells Misty that he and Joe are coming by later to take Ron's prized gun. She apparently is okay with it.

Misty gets kids to bed after supper. She shuts off her phone since the guys will be coming over. Ron calls Tommy to check on Misty. He calls him back and tells him she's not home. (He only says he checked because he wants an excuse if his fingerprints are on door or whatever) By telling Ron this, he has just given the man a reason to try to call 20 or 30 more times.

After Tim & Chelsea go to bed, Joe helps himself to the van keys and tells Tom to meet him at Ron's. But, the gun is gone because Ron knew Joe wanted it and he hid it. Tom leaves but Joe gets mad. According to letter-that's when he took "it". Could "it" mean the van? That he took off with "it"? She goes on to say how messed up they were and can't imagine him driving home. She says that's how "it" got scratched. I really don't think she's saying anything about Haleigh being taken yet at that point. She feels bad about not saying anything because it all led to Haleigh's death.

I think she locked the doors and went to bed. She wakes up sometime later and goes out on porch to smoke, decides she'll throw some laundry in and leaves the door unlocked because Ron should be home soon. She doesn't know he is working overtime. She lays back down and zonks out. T & J come back hoping to confront Ron when he gets home. He doesn't show due to overtime. But, the door is unlocked. They go in and someone grabs Haleigh--they will hold his daughter hostage until he produces the gun.

I think Ron may have gotten home an hour or so earlier than he said. Tom & Joe left a note telling him what to do (that's why the light was on-so he'd see it) and after waking Misty he went to get Haleigh back. This would have been around 2:00 or so. The same time the neighbor heard a woman crying and walking around talking on the phone. Whatever happened at that dock after that could have been accidental. The only reason RC would cover any of this up is that it was HIS weapon or he was the one who shot her (or whatever) by mistake. The blocking of the door was done later to promote the stranger abduction story.

I think all the Croslins were out together that night. I think they were at some store (as it seems to say in Misty's writing) probably buying pills, decided to go thieve the gun from RCs house to sell for drugs.

I think their bahavior woke up Haleigh. I think the boys were behind whatever happened to her, and MC went along with it. I don't think knives or threats came up at all. It was just 3 criminals doing what criminals do.

All these side shows and the events are distractions from what lead up to Feb 9th the day that Haleigh was killed/went missing.
Misty a victim? H#LL No! She releases the poisonous venom of that slimy snake. She did not want to babysit that night to begin with and TN pretty much begged her to. Why???? They knew of Misty 3-4 party binge, what was so important that TN or GGMS could not watch the children that night?

IMO, because Ron wanted to try and make sure that Misty didn't take off again..he had to go to work, he had been there 4-6weeks. Couldn't risk losing that steady job of his. I wonder how long he was unemployed prior to the PDM job?

Misty took off on Thursday the week before Haleigh went missing because Ron allegedly rolled her up like a ball and other trying to get her to miscarry. Thinking she was pregnant by a black man. But, at that point Misty had not been with WBG, so who could it of been? His friend Orlando, Jerome the so called pimp/drug dealer, or other?

This is when it all began IMO. The Croslin's seem to run after Misty to protect her when she cries wolf or just wants out of a situation. Remember they came to her rescue the day Ronald beat the crap out of Tommy.
So, could this be a motive for one of them? The closest one to Misty is Timmy...she said so.
We then have to think about dear old Ronald and all his connections with the drugs, guns, abuse, and who knows what else. IMO, the Croslin's didn't know all about Ronald yet. Misty was only with him for about 5 months if that when Haleigh disappeared.

IMO, the day Misty took off Ronald went looking for her and I am sure he went door to door when it came to the Croslins. His temper was way over the top by the time Misty came home 4 days later at 4AM.
Misty had been drinking, getting high, hanging out at the Mexicans prostitution house. Where was Ron? What was he thinking as retaliation towards Misty?Monday morning Ron is seen flying by the bus stop, claims he went to Weleka to get Haleigh a her favorite outfit, yet tells another version to someone else. That she spilled something on her shirt and that was the reason to take off to Weleka. BS! IMO, that whole Monday led up to what happen to Haleigh.

She was seen by several people getting off the bus stop and Misty picking her up and going in another direction from the MH in the van. Complaining of bad chit she had gotten. I wonder if Misty went to pick up some drugs before heading back to the MH or went to take the van to Chelsea? Also, A red car was seen going to the MH, it was said that it was one of the SIL's that was in the red car. Going by memory here..

Now, in the LVA test Misty claims that Tommy and the kids were at the MH at 4PM when Haleigh got home from the bus. Misty claims that Ronald picked up Haleigh and brought her home. The A/C guy was there around 5PM. He is the only one cleared for now per LE, we have not heard much from him.

Skipping over the rest of her lies from 5-8PM. At 8:30PM Misty and Ronald had a fight over the phone. It is said Ronald made 90+ calls that night. Misty turned her phone off. Ron calls Tommy to go check on Misty..So, who was Ronald calling? IMO, Ronald left his job to track down Misty. Maybe it was during one of his breaks, the time clocks were not working that night..lets not forget.

What if Ron found out where Misty was, near that River and got in a fight with Misty and then Timmy jumps in? Lets just say that Tommy was still near his MH. Lindsey claims he was there that night. Hmm..

Chelsea said Timmy was in an accident on pain meds and home in bed Feb 9th. We just learned of this on NG last night. But it was never mentioned before of Timmy being in an accident. It was Hank Sr.! What if the fight broke out at the river/close by and Ron threated to shoot Timmy or who ever Misty was with and shot Haleigh instead? What if Timmy and Ron were fighting over the gun and the gun went off? They are all high and panic, Ron blames Misty and Timmy so they have to discard of the body while Ron runs back to work. And to add Joe to the theory, maybe he was just a by-standard? Or maybe Joe was not there, maybe he was with his female friend somewhere else?

The Cover up mode begins. Timmy and Chelsea take off as soon as the baby was born up to MA and while in the area, we really didn't see much of Timmy. I wonder why? Did Timmy have wounds on his face?

Bottom line. It seems that Misty is a habitual liar and will say or do anything to get attention. Ron got ruff with her, she went crying to her family and drug buddies. It went from there. But the Croslin's didn't know how dangerous Ron was. Maybe Ron put a gun to the heads of all that were around and told them that if they ever talked, he would blow their brains out?

Or, Misty could of been at a drug party Haleigh OD'd before and or after leaving the MH because Ronald left his stash out.

Misty is the one that started what ever happen Feb 9th IMO.

I think when MC wrote down what happened, hoping it would get her out of jail, she didn't realize that she was admitting to being an accessory to kidnapping and getting in deeper. That was the leverage LE needed to get ToC to crack, because he is implicated in a kidnapping and he is already in jail anyway. They are both in it now very DEEP. All the finger pointing back and forth among the Croslins is getting to the truth. I don't think RC was directly involved in his daughter's death. It was the three cousins, drugs, and violent-criminal natures.

I think all the Croslins were out together that night. I think they were at some store (as it seems to say in Misty's writing) probably buying pills, decided to go thieve the gun from RCs house to sell for drugs.

I think their bahavior woke up Haleigh. I think the boys were behind whatever happened to her, and MC went along with it. I don't think knives or threats came up at all. It was just 3 criminals doing what criminals do.

But if we just go with the criminals doing it.....that fits Ron too. Ok, I re-read that and it sounded snarky.......lol. What I mean is they are all 4 the same type people, you can't rule anyone in or out because of the criminal element.

Did any of you catch it on NG last night during the interview with Chelsea that Chelsea stated that it was Ron who picked up Haleigh at the bus stop that day? Jean asked Chelsea what the last thing was that Haleigh said to her or vs and Chelsea stated that she never got to speak with Haleigh, that Ron was in his car with the windows up and that Chelsea's daughter was yelling at Haleigh and Haleigh just threw kisses back at them as she got into Ron's car.

I don't believe there actually was any "motive" for Haleigh's demise. If it was an accidental death, that's one "manner", I suppose but there was no motive in that case as it was not intentional. If it's NOT accidental, but done by someone under the extreme influence of drugs, I also don't believe there was any conscious "motive" to do harm to Haleigh, but the stupor took over and the unthinkable deed was done. Whether she perished at the mobile home or at the St. John's river has yet to be determined, so the "manner" remains to be seen yet.

I'd like to know what evidence they have that makes them believe it is a homicide... much less that she is dead. If they are taking the word of Tommy, Misty and Granny H, then I would say that's pretty iffy.
They're going to have to figure out WHO did it before they can figure out WHY.

Did any of you catch it on NG last night during the interview with Chelsea that Chelsea stated that it was Ron who picked up Haleigh at the bus stop that day? Jean asked Chelsea what the last thing was that Haleigh said to her or vs and Chelsea stated that she never got to speak with Haleigh, that Ron was in his car with the windows up and that Chelsea's daughter was yelling at Haleigh and Haleigh just threw kisses back at them as she got into Ron's car.

Yup. So that means that Misty is lying even about that. Why? Because she's covering for WHO? Maybe someone that was supposed to already have left for "werk"?

I'd like to know what evidence they have that makes them believe it is a homicide... much less that she is dead. If they are taking the word of Tommy, Misty and Granny H, then I would say that's pretty iffy.
They're going to have to figure out WHO did it before they can figure out WHY.

I have a suspicion that LE has some evidence they collected early on in the case that has more significance now than it did then. Also, it's pretty hard to not consider it a homicide when you've got more than one person now saying she is dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NMsleuth1027