2010.04.13 Theories thread as a result of the search

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Licia VIDEO: Lt. Johnny Greenwood, PCSO Update

I found this... a call placed at 2:13 to the non-emergency police #
but dang read the whole thing VERY interesting...

http://hi-in.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=69167655089&topic=7190

Interesting in hear J. Greenwood says (in the above video) the 911 call came in at 2:13, what's up with that? Kind of supports the radio log (listed above) about Tyler. Somewhere it has been mentioned the Croslin's called the non-emergency number that night, however I don't have a clue how to find this info. to back this up. It has been asked to make this a topic on the Sunday radio show. We'll see.
October 7, 2009 at 6:31am

My post with the link to the 911 call wasn't in response to your post, but to gngr_snap's post who said she didn't realize they hung up on the 911 operator twice. (paraphased) It was in case she wanted to hear the 911 tape.

As to your question about the earlier call just after 2AM, I don't believe it has been released yet. I know others have been inquiring about it, too.

MLE1: 77.
OP: cool. (?)
OP: Sierra 1120.
MLES: Sierra 1120.
OP: When you get to 97, can you give us an update?
MLES: They’re 77, they just haven’t located yet, but they’re 77.
OP: 10:4.
OP: Call back 1256. 1256. ____telephone____ordinary. Want me to call it in for you? 10:4.
FLE2: 1256.
FLE2: I’m available at 116 Tyler.OP: 116 Tyler? (static) 26.
MLE1: What’s going on at 116?FLE2: 1256.
OP: Go head.
why was an officer already at 116 tyler st?

OP: 10:4. Verifying the last time she was seen ____address.
FLE2: She was seen within her residence, about 1 to 1 1/2 hours ago..
OP: 10:4.MLES: Sierra 1120 to Lima 1118.

HUH????

Well done. Thanks so much!

Oh, no! I can't get any of the links to work!!!

So the transcript is of the police dispatch/transmission, not the call itself? Interesting. So, what's the big secret, I wonder?

Licia VIDEO: Lt. Johnny Greenwood, PCSO Update

I found this... a call placed at 2:13 to the non-emergency police #
but dang read the whole thing VERY interesting...

Interesting in hear J. Greenwood says (in the above video) the 911 call came in at 2:13, what's up with that? Kind of supports the radio log (listed above) about Tyler. Somewhere it has been mentioned the Croslin's called the non-emergency number that night, however I don't have a clue how to find this info. to back this up. It has been asked to make this a topic on the Sunday radio show. We'll see.
October 7, 2009 at 6:31am

So at 3:25am Haleigh? was last seen an hour to an hour a half ago?

3:25 - 1hr. = 2:25
3:25 - 1 1/2 hr. = 1:55

does that compute?

and a call was made to LE at 2:13 am from
116 Tyler Street?

But they was all asleep till 4 am? when Misty called about Haleigh?

LE wuz called WHY? and they were still there at 3:25am. To respond to Misty's 911 call.....

SHOO WEEE this stinks to high heavens!!!

Here's the whole call

Police Radio Calls The Night Haleigh Vanished Released

This is the full transmission from the dispatch, the night Haleigh went missing

This is the transcription of the police radio transmission:

OP=dispatch. MLE=male LE. FLE=female LE. Single digit numbers behind MLE or FLE correspond to the different deputies responding to call. S = Sgt. Blanks are where words were garbled. Numbers beginning with 12 are individual officers’ ID numbers, those beginning with 11 denote rank of Sgt. When OP or anyone else calls out an 11 or 12 number that officer responds with his/her number – usually.

OP: 1271. 265. Signal 8.
MLE1: 1271.
OP: 202 Green Lane. 2 zero 2 Green Lane. The complainant’s advising she cannot find her 5 year old daughter. The backdoor is open at this time.
MLE1: 10:4. _______51_____code _____17.
OP: It’s 51 code. Sierra 1120.
MLE1: 10:26. Go ahead and advise 1118, I believe she is in the squad room.
OP: 1118.
FLE1: I’m 10:26. I’ll be 10:8 in just a couple. 10:51.
OP: 10:4. 1256.
FLE1: You got a cross street?
OP: Buffalo Bluff Road to Tyler Street, left on Monroe Avenue. It’s going to be in Satsuma.
OP: 1120.
MLES: I got the age on this kid. Is it a boy or girl?
OP: Whiskey Foxtrot. Last seen wearing her PJ’s.
MLE: 10:4.
FLE2: Advice 1256.
OP: 1256.
FLE2: There is a railroad that runs right through there. Can we find out from CSA(?) when next train come through?
OP: 10:4. It just passed through.
MLES: (short static)
OP: Can you 10:21?
MLES: 10:4.
FLE1: Lima 1118. 10:8. 10:51. Back.
OP: Arvan(?) 20.
MLE1: I’m back en route now to that signal 8. Where is that located at in Satsuma?
OP: 202 Green Lane. From Buffalo Bluff Road to Tyler Street, left on Monroe.
MLE1: 10:4. I’m not but a couple blocks. 10:4.
MLE1: 471 located 10:97.
OP: 10:4. 1297.
OP: 1271 or 1256 to 13.
MLE1: 77.
OP: cool. (?)
OP: When you get to 97, can you give us an update?
MLES: They’re 77, they just haven’t located yet, but they’re 77.
OP: Call back 1256. 1256. ____telephone____ordinary. Want me to call it in for you? 10:4.
FLE2: I’m available at 116 Tyler.
OP: 116 Tyler? (static) 26.
MLE1: What’s going on at 116?
OP: Go head.
FLE2: 10:08 from this location, going 97, back to Green.
OP: 10:4. Verifying the last time she was seen ____address.
FLE2: She was seen within her residence, about 1 to 1 1/2 hours ago..
OP: 10:4.MLES: Sierra 1120 to Lima 1118.
OP: Lima 1118. Sierra 1120. She advises 10:84. 1118 was not working earlier.
MLES: Why not? (or what?)
FLE1: Lima 1118.
FLE2: Reference call at 19 and 20. We believe it’s gonna all be in the city. If not, let us know. So far.
OP: So far.
FLE2: She’ll 10:8 to 51 to the south end. Also, I’ve talked to a (or the) City Supervisor, they’ve got a K-9 10:8 that’s gonna be en route.
FLE2: When you get a good 10:8 from this location, if ya’ll just give him driving directions to where he needs to go.
(static)
OP: 10:4. Go ahead.
FLE2: It’s off of Tyler. Take left. It’s a little dirt trail which comes around to Green Lane. Come in at back.
OP: 10:4. Tyler, take left, dirt trail, advise take right.
FLE2: 10:4. ______the first dirt road.
OP: 1256. 10:80 to LA Tuck (?).
MLES: Sierra 1120 to 1271.
MLES: 1120 to 1271.
MLE3: 1271. Go ahead sir.
MLES: Stay at the residence, maintain that point of access, reference for (or to) K-9’s and do another thorough search from inside the house. (this is 6 minutes into the calls)
MLE3: That’s 10:4.
MLES: 1120 to 1256.
FLE2: Yes, Sgt.
MLES: Are you back at the uh, house?
FLE2: 10:4.
MLES: Is that 10:4 or 10:54?
FLE2: 10:4. I’m back on Green Lane.
MLES: 10:4. Go ahead and gather as much information as you can get about any family or anything around here and uh, go ahead and call in and get her reported a signal 8.
OP: 10:4. It’s already done, Sir..
FLE1: Make contact with Sgt. Riles (sp?) and when he calls in, patch him through to my cell please.
OP: 1118. I’m patching him through at this time.
FLE1: Thank you.
FLE1: 1118. 10:97.
OP: 10:4. 10:97. Sierra 1120 are you 10 on me, 7?
MLES: 1120. 10:97 area, hold on.
OP: 1 kilo 22.
MLES: 1120 to 1390, 19.
MLE4: 1319. Yes, Sgt.
MLES: Come on down to Buffalo Bluff Road and 17. Just start taking tags or stopping vehicles that are leaving from this area.
MLE4: 10:29.
MLE4: 1319. Send me en route from San Mateo.
MLE4: Caller 1319.
OP: 10:4. Caller 10:9 your location.
MLE4: We’re going to be on Buffalo Bluff, just off 17.
OP: 10:26. Thank you.
FLE2: Can we check with St.John Valusia(sp?), see if they can put a chopper in the air for us.
FLE@: Also, if you'd contact Tenner at home and tell him I need him to get a boat preparted that would go into canal areas, one of the small ones, and get activated and head down this way.
OP: 10:4
FLE!: Lima 1118.
MLES: 1120 SO.
OP: Lima 1118.
FLE1: Believe Valusia (SP?) has a flare unit, I’m, I’m not sure, if they don’t have one, you may want to check with Valusia first.
FLE3: Lima 1118. As for reference Valusia having a flare, I’ll make the 25 on that. I’m trying to get Deputy Tenner on the phone.
FLE1: Okay. Thanks. 10:4.
MLES: Sierra 1120 SO.
MLES: When ya’ll make contact with uh, Deputy Tenner, advise him that it’s going to be east of the Hermit Cover Marine, in these canals, back on south/southwest of the railroad track.
OP: 10:20, Sir.
MLE5: 12, 1231.
OP: J91325, 1325, received at 3:27.
MLE: static
OP: 1231. Also, 1231 do you have a picture in reference to the Signal 8, so we can enter that.
MLE5: 10:4.
MLES: If you would, pull us the roster for day shift, ‘cause they were working today, go ahead and make contact with the Zone 2, Zone 1, Zone 7 Officers, tell them to take a 10:08.
MLES: _____1173.
MLE: 1173. 10:08, 10:51 at Green Street.
OP: 10:4 to 51.
MLE: static
OP: 1271.
MLE1: 1256. 10:51. In control officially. (garbled, may be incorrect)
OP: 10:26.

End of taped transmission. http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5173311.php

yes, I knew about the 2- 911 calls from the mh,per ron telling misty to call 911. My take on why he grabbed the phone&hung it up,when u could hear him saying, We aint got time to be messing with folks who ain't even coming. I got other people I could be talking to... My impression from the very 1st time I heard 911 tapes was that Ron(with what I believe is stricken with shock,anger, grief)he wasnt understanding that the reason the dispatcher was continiuing to ask info was to help, he felt as tho her continuing to question repeatedly(as she couldnt get answers) that meant that until she finished with her questions that she wouldnt dispatch the police til then.U can hear the frustration of this in his voice.He was misunderstanding that police were already dispatched and en route to the home and that the dispatcher was trying to get as much as she could in order to relay to the officers before they arrived,so that it could speed up the process of finding Haleigh. I believe that ron was so overcome by emotion that he clearly did NOT understand.BUT Misty was on phone with dispatcher&the dispatcher realized that is exactly what ron was thinking(as i stated above)so, u hear her tell Misty several times to relay to ron that officers were already en route&that answering these questions would help get the search moving quicker.Misty never once relayed this info to ron,even tho dispatcher is telling her to.(Ive always found that odd,as if Misty did not want to calm ron down, for whatever reason she was wanting ron as much in a fit of craziness as possible.Wouldnt u be trying to calm your spouse by reassuring him that the help IS ALREADY ON ITS WAY??) ....
So yes ive known&have heard these 2- 911 calls that were back to back, but what I was speaking about in my earlier post,is the same 911 call that Lt.Greenwood is referencing in the video that I posted the link to.The 911 call that came in to dispatch at 2:13am a full hour&a half before the 911 call from the mh.It came from Toc/LC house on Tyler St.... Who made this call from that house? and why was that call made at that time? Ive always known it was way too big of a coincidence for it not to be related to Haleigh, but Lt.Greenwood confirms that in the interview. Does anyone know or have heard this 911 tape?

As I mentioned earlier AFAIK we have no idea IF a 911 call was made from Tommy and Lindsays...their address was heard along with the reference of a specific time..IIRC 1 1/2 hrs before Misty's 911 call. LE could have just as easily gotten a call from someone else, prompting LE to go to their address. We have no idea..

I'll stay away from giving my take on Misty's 911 call and how disturbing and fake that call sounded to me for many reasons. I did want to clear up one thing though. Even though a 911 dispatcher may be asking questions, very, very important questions I might add..They DO NOT wait to dispatch, they are relaying the info that they are getting to officers en route, letting them know what is going on. Time is of the essence in matters like this. IF R & M stories were true (which I don't believe) for all they knew 'the abduction' could have taken place just minutes prior..using their time line and LE may have crossed paths with the abductor while en route..

I was robbed @ gunpoint at work almost a year ago. From the questions dispatch was asking and the few answers I was able to give, LE was able spotted the perps while LE was on their way to me, proceeding to chase them across town until they bailed out of the car and started firing at the officers in a residential neighborhood. They got them though, but they wouldn't have..at least not that quickly had I not answered their questions no matter how irrelevant I may have thought they were...Just sayin :)

Nite All, Gotta get to bed before the sun comes up!

Yes, true enough, they ask those 911 questions for a reason, even if it does sound outrageous to a legitimate caller.

Could someone have seen suspicious action at Timmy's house and called LE to report it? When LE got to Timmy's could they have been told a fabrication too? Odd about having seen her 1 to 1 1/2 hours prior.

And LE hasn't addressed this? :waitasec:

Thanks.

Yes, true enough, they ask those 911 questions for a reason, even if it does sound outrageous to a legitimate caller.

Could someone have seen suspicious action at Timmy's house and called LE to report it? When LE got to Timmy's could they have been told a fabrication too? Odd about having seen her 1 to 1 1/2 hours prior.

Thanks.

Not to my knowledge they haven't. That's the thing, they have said much of nothing, which as long as THEY know what's going on I suppose that's a good thing, but it sure makes you want to pull your hair out! It was discussed it at great length somewhere in the many, many threads over the past year...It is VERY odd though, that's for sure!

Thanks.

LE has addressed it I'm sure they just have not reported it to the public I guess cause this is news to me...

At about 3:25 a.m., Ronald Cummings arrived home from work. When he pulled into the driveway his girlfriend was standing in the front doorway, Cummings says. He was instantly concerned, because it was unusual for Croslin to be up so late.
She told him Haleigh had vanished.
Two minutes later, Croslin called 911.
Croslin has not said, at least not in her many public interviews, what she did during those initial 25 minutes before Ronald Cummings got home. She has not explained why she waited nearly a half-hour to notify the Sheriff's Office that 5-year-old Haleigh was missing.
On the 911 recording, Croslin had trouble explaining the situation to the emergency operator. Several times she mentioned a brick by the back door. The operator asked for clarification. "Why does Croslin keep talking about a brick?" The operator asked for a physical description of Haleigh, including height and weight. Croslin had no answer other than, "She's not that tall
In the background, Ronald Cummings can be heard speaking loudly. Finally, the 911 operator asked to speak to Ronald.
"I just got home from work," Cummings shouted. "My five-year-old daughter is gone. I need somebody to be here now. If I find whoever has my daughter before y'all do, I'm killing them. I don't care. I'll spend the rest of my life in prison."
After being home for only two minutes, Cummings was seemingly convinced someone had kidnapped Haleigh.
Someone at the Cummings's home then hung up on the 911 call. The operator called back to get more information. Cummings was again heard in the background and again mentioned killing whoever took his daughter. Then he told Croslin to hang up, and the phone went dead.

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/criminal_mind/forensics/haleigh_cummings/2.html

This is what I found they HUNG UP on 911 TWICE? wtf?

Why would Ron be surprised that Misty was still up, after he spent the nite calling home looking for her and it would seem didn't speak with her until he got home.

Would the Croslins call Ron if 911 was needed at his trailor? I would think so.

What time was the phonecall about the scratch in the van?

LE has addressed it I'm sure they just have not reported it to the public I guess cause this is news to me...

I did mean "to the public", I know they are keeping most everything to themselves. I also heard the conversation LE had with a reporter where he mentioned they were on this case since the 2:13 AM 911 call, but didn't elaborate. I know they have reasons for keeping info quiet, but it's so frustrating.

They hung up twice but not before they were able to get their alibis in, loud and clear.

Misty: I just woke up.
Ron: I just got home from work.

Ron surely didn't say that he was "disappointed" that LE was taking so long.

Interesting to look at 14 months later. Misty makes the call. In seconds, here's the words (nouns and verbs) on Misty's mind:

Right out of the gate:

- back door open
- we were sleeping
- finished cleaning
- we were sleeping
- door open w/a brick

and "our"

Misty was prepped by Tommy (not Ron, IMO). These are the key points she has been instructed to remember and deliver. She gets them out right away.

Just throwing this out there because it peaked my interest when I read it. From today's updates:

"Haleigh's new status will also keep the investigation on the path to her killer rather than the person that abducted her, Bowling said."

Does anyone else find that statement odd?

Just throwing this out there because it peaked my interest when I read it. From today's updates:

"Haleigh's new status will also keep the investigation on the path to her killer rather than the person that abducted her, Bowling said."

Does anyone else find that statement odd?

I don't find it odd at all because Haleigh wasn't abducted, imo. From the beginning, I never thought she was kidnapped. That's what they mean.

Why would Ron be surprised that Misty was still up, after he spent the nite calling home looking for her and it would seem didn't speak with her until he got home.

Would the Croslins call Ron if 911 was needed at his trailor? I would think so.

What time was the phonecall about the scratch in the van?

bbm~
Was that 911 call in regards to the van? I hadn't heard that, but either way reading your post made me realize IF the police were at T & L house @ around 2:00am, how come they didn't mention that when saying that Lindsay got home from her class around 10 pm, they watched tv awhile and went to sleep until they got a phone call from Misty? hmmmm..

Enough for me tonight/this morning..Everything leads to more questions...gahhh! :banghead:

I have looked for a record of a call made to LE about the van and cannot locate one... logic tells me that during questioning LE impounded the van to process it for possible evidence...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip