2010.04.13 Theories thread as a result of the search

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just throwing this out there because it peaked my interest when I read it. From today's updates:

"Haleigh's new status will also keep the investigation on the path to her killer rather than the person that abducted her, Bowling said."

Does anyone else find that statement odd?

Possible Translation: There was NO ABDUCTION, NO KIDNAPPING. It's staged and, yeah, we're gonna use the word - "killer" cause we know this was not an accidental death.

Perhaps, we'll know more when Art Harris reveals the info he said he would re who Misty spoke to before Ron that night.

I don't find it odd at all because Haleigh wasn't abducted, imo. From the beginning, I never thought she was kidnapped. That's what they mean.

Got it. Doesn't take much to confuse me these days with this case.

Got it. Doesn't take much to confuse me these days with this case.

I can relate.. When I read it. I said what the HELL-O does that mean..

And right now I am almost convinced deciphering trigonometric formulas may have been easier than attempting to solve this case...JMO

This link is not available.

I recall rc saying her inhaler was at the MH.

So TN said her nebulizer was missing? never knew that! What were all these people doing smoking around her. This poor child...no one to help her. TN and AS should have laid the hammer down on that but maybe they smoke too.

........and once again, we have TN (or someone else) saying one thing, and Ron coming through and negating the statement. WHY!!!!!

........and once again, we have TN (or someone else) saying one thing, and Ron coming through and negating the statement. WHY!!!!!

Strange, isn't it? It's like he wants to come across as being as helpful as possible while also offering directly opposing comments and views- but without coming out and calling anyone a liar. It's something that's struck me as strange from the get-go. That and the whole "I was at work" thing, delivered almost with a smugness (like, ha ha, I can stir up things wherever else I want cause I got this alibi and all- as long as I don't take it too far).

I still hadn't fully decided what I did and didn't believe and with all the recent confusion, things I thought I was sure of have changed some. I don't know what to think anymore- I'm just about at the point of starting over.

Strange, isn't it? It's like he wants to come across as being as helpful as possible while also offering directly opposing comments and views- but without coming out and calling anyone a liar. It's something that's struck me as strange from the get-go. That and the whole "I was at work" thing, delivered almost with a smugness (like, ha ha, I can stir up things wherever else I want cause I got this alibi and all- as long as I don't take it too far).

I still hadn't fully decided what I did and didn't believe and with all the recent confusion, things I thought I was sure of have changed some. I don't know what to think anymore- I'm just about at the point of starting over.
& that nebulizer being gone, is probably the reason that cops believed Haleigh had been kidnapped & would be coming home-in other words, thinking someone was taking care of her.

I have been around here since the beginning of this case and I don't recall anyone ever revealing that the missing item was the nebulizer. Can someone point me to this? I know TN said something was missing that should have been around for her, and it was theorized the nebulizer or even a medical alert necklace or bracelet, but I just don't remember it ever being verified as either one. TIA

Does anyone know the timeline of that evening? I'm curious as to the last time it was proven that Haleigh was alive, the last time MC was spoken to and things and times that have been proven to have occured before RC got home.

I also wonder if RC was surprised to see MC up so late when he got there, what was her reasoning for having woken up to find Haleigh missing. If she had fallen asleep after the kids went to bed like she claimed, what woke her up?

Does anyone know the timeline of that evening? I'm curious as to the last time it was proven that Haleigh was alive, the last time MC was spoken to and things and times that have been proven to have occured before RC got home.

I also wonder if RC was surprised to see MC up so late when he got there, what was her reasoning for having woken up to find Haleigh missing. If she had fallen asleep after the kids went to bed like she claimed, what woke her up?

To the best of my knowledge I will try to answer..
GGMS, Ron's grandmother claims to have seen her alive and well sometime between 7:00 pm and 8:00 pm on the 9th of February.. I don't believe her..JMO

Misty claims the last time she saw Haleigh is when she (Misty) went to bed..

The LVA test Misty took revealed Misty did not go to bed that night.. So all her claims about waking up..light was glaring in her room...having to go to the bathroom.. get a drink of water...is all a CROCK...

Ron stated he couldn't imagine WHY she would be up that time of night since they were all usually asleep when he arrived home from work....

Hope I answered your questions...
All just my opinion...

GGMS, Ron's grandmother claims to have seen her alive and well sometime between 7:00 pm and 8:00 pm on the 9th of February.. I don't believe her..JMO

The LVA test Misty took revealed Misty did not go to bed that night.. So all her claims about waking up..light was glaring in her room...having to go to the bathroom.. get a drink of water...is all a CROCK...

Ron stated he couldn't imagine WHY she would be up that time of night since they were all usually asleep when he arrived home from work....

All just my opinion...

Thanks and I'm with you!!!!

I have a feeling with no real substantiated timeline this is going to be a hard case to prove. LE can't determine exactly what time she "died", how, or why it happened. It looks like they're going off this eyewitness who either miracuosly appeared after a year or is one of the already tested adn proven liars.

Regarding your first paragraph, those are questions we'd all like answered. LE hasn't released any witness statements, so all we have to go on are the statements made to the media by family members, but LE has verified almost nothing. A neighbor heard a scream around 2:15 and a loud car or truck was heard in the adjacent neighborhood around the same time. Other than that, there is very little third party information.

Ron said he was surprised to see Misty awake because she's usually asleep when he gets home. Her reason for waking up prior to discovering Haleigh gone: she had to use the bathroom.

All just my opinion...

I agree, it's all a crock!

Thanks and I'm with you!!!!

I have a feeling with no real substantiated timeline this is going to be a hard case to prove. LE can't determine exactly what time she "died", how, or why it happened. It looks like they're going off this eyewitness who either miracuosly appeared after a year or is one of the already tested adn proven liars.

I agree, however an article was released yesterday stating Lindsey Croslin and her children were at the MH and had dinner with Misty and the kids on the 9th..

That statement could blow GGMS's claim out of the water since she never mentioned seeing Lindsey or her children there eating dinner with Haleigh and Jr. And I believe the article also stated they had eaten dinner before GGMS was there... I hope what I am typing is being understood.. Right now, I have so much going on in my head it's hard to process all my thoughts..JMO

At this moment I'm listening for the second time, Levi Page's show. I'm listening for a certain statement I remembered hearing. Smashed my little finger and suffered a chipped tooth during the show and missed some of it. Does anyone remember comments either from Art or Padilla about the phone call that was made prior to the 911 call made by Misty from Green Lane. I can't help but wonder if he is talking about the first call to LE from Tyler Street. Has any of you heard anthing about this call that was referred to in this show?

While investigators test potential evidence in the case, Ronald remains in jail on drug charges, still hopeful that his daughter will someday come home. "He's still holding out that maybe this is another wrong tip or something else will come out of it," says Shoemaker. "But overall, I think he sees the writing on the wall and he knows it's time to start a different phase of this whole investigation."

He doesn't say anything about if Ron will be at any of the services though.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/conten...-He-trusted-Misty/F3Fw9JZM0k69s80KTSwiUA.cspx

Is it possible that the eye witness was not TC or MC?

I agree, however an article was released yesterday stating Lindsey Croslin and her children were at the MH and had dinner with Misty and the kids on the 9th..

That statement could blow GGMS's claim out of the water since she never mentioned seeing Lindsey or her children there eating dinner with Haleigh and Jr. And I believe the article also stated they had eaten dinner before GGMS was there... I hope what I am typing is being understood.. Right now, I have so much going on in my head it's hard to process all my thoughts..JMO

I know what you mean I have a hard time processing it all too. Ok, so Lindsey is Timmy's (TiC) wife right? I think I remember seeing that GGMS (not quite sure who that references) came by and Haleigh and Jr were on the porch eating...so you're right...it can't be both. That makes me wonder why they would lie about it?

Who does "TN" reference?

I know what you mean I have a hard time processing it all too. Ok, so Lindsey is Timmy's (TiC) wife right? I think I remember seeing that GGMS (not quite sure who that references) came by and Haleigh and Jr were on the porch eating...so you're right...it can't be both. That makes me wonder why they would lie about it?

Who does "TN" reference?
Hi Lishac. Lindsey is Tommy's wife (Tommy is Misty's brother and in jail with Misty) and Chelsea is Timmy's wife (Timmy is the other brother of Misty). TN is Ron's mom, Teresa N.

Everytime I try to explain part of the story to my DH, he gets lost with the names.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laloeromero