2010.04.13 Theories thread as a result of the search

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If there is any truth to Misty's new story, (via her granny), this, in my opinion, is what makes it credible. Misty, in her original version, said that Tommy was @ the trailer, then left, & then went back. too convoluted. Now, according to granny, he stayed. THAT means a lot. IF Misty was really hiding, (traumatized), she didn't know for a fact what was going on, but she knew, nonetheless.. If she stayed in the bed until after Tommy & Jo left, the door etc...was probably already staged. (big time Tommy signiature). This would explain her confusion about the lock, etc...Now, my obvious question with this story, is 'why didn't she call the cops, after they left, or the next week, or month? after she got over the initial trauma. My guess would be that her parents pressured her into keeping quiet & probably Ron did also. She wanted to keep the family intact, & her friends by her side-Linsey & Chelsea. Yes, I would think that Timmy helped-& probably Ron. Why? the drug dealing, the guns,the teenaged sex, & custody. On the jail tapes, Misty acts as if everyone owes her, & I think there's a reason for this. Linsey doesn't even hold a grudge after Misty calls Tommy a molester & rats out his burglaries. She even says in an interview, that Misty is fun-loving. Huh? They all just praise & praise, & placate her-trying to keep the mouth happy. Now, even though I've made a case for this scenario, IDK if it's buyable. It's so horrible, that I can't imagine a gun, drug money, or an argument leading to it.

The gun part is a joke..dodie. I am surprised that the sleuths here haven't pointed out the fact that while the LE and others were searching for Haleigh a gun was found..someone had thrown it in the bushes. If you ask me the only unresolved question in my mind... is did the LE even fingerprint it?

ex

Some keep bringing up what Junior may have seen that night and what he relayed to Crystal and Geraldo. I have to ask, wasn't this some time after February 9th? Like a week later?

Perhaps Junior's last memory of his sister is someone bouncing on the couch. If true, I would think this is someone trying to give Haleigh CPR.

While some 3 year olds are very bright, I'm not so sure that this describes Junior. When Tim Miller was asked about Junior, the only thing I remember Tim Miller saying, as he sadly shook his head no, was, "that family was so dysfunctional...." and he trailed off.

While I know very bright 3 year olds who probably could have given an account of a night, if asked the very next day, I don't think even some of the brightest could recall a particular night a week later. They just don't seem to have any sort of conception of time. JMO

SoSueMe, you certainly made some good points in this post. The one thing that has always bothered me, had to do with Jr. saying he saw a man in black. I have wondered about the lighting in the house when he made that remark, because if it was somewhat darkened, everything would have appeared to him to be like shadows, he may only have seen that person dimly.
ex

The woman just saying on NG that Misty was the last to see her alive just made me think of some (and I'm sure it's in this thread somewhere)- what if she were drugged with something (I'm thinking more too much Benadryl or Tylenol cold) and someone was taking her to the hospital, but she died on the way?

That doesn't really account for a lot of the rest of it- just for the cadaver dogs not being able to hit on anything at the house. And for so many people being involved.

The gun part is a joke..dodie. I am surprised that the sleuths here haven't pointed out the fact that while the LE and others were searching for Haleigh a gun was found..someone had thrown it in the bushes. If you ask me the only unresolved question in my mind... is did the LE even fingerprint it?

ex

Well, according to Ron Cumming's very own words he spoke to Cobra, he found the gun himself and cleaned it prior to handing it over to LE. Voila! No fingerprints.

SoSueMe, you certainly made some good points in this post. The one thing that has always bothered me, had to do with Jr. saying he saw a man in black. I have wondered about the lighting in the house when he made that remark, because if it was somewhat darkened, everything would have appeared to him to be like shadows, he may only have seen that person dimly.
ex

Add to that Grandma Hollars latest reveal about Misty saying that she got into bed with Jr. and covered their heads with a sheet. So, he would have had to have seen the man in black prior to this happening. But, he would still be able to hear the bouncing on the couch and the squeaky shoes.

The problem with any theory I have is that I have thought it through.

And there's the flaw. In every theory I think of.

My new theory is that I don't think like these people think. I need re-programming.

Can someone please tell me what school I need to go to in order to be able to think the way these folks think?

Pot 101

Meth 101

Oxys 101

I keep hearing some say that they believe the couch bouncing was someone giving cpr to Haleigh. Now, who on this thread really thinks that any of the players know cpr? Its not really using logical thinking to believe these people knew how to save anyone in a dire situation. That just doesn't figure into their world.

On the other hand, Grandma Hollar says Haleigh possibly was sexually attacked and our own astros say sexual interest played a part. I don't think anyone performed cpr on Haleigh at any time, any bouncing couch, bed, etc was a rape, else why would Misty and Jr. hide under the sheet.

Let me add one more thing, some have also speculated that Ron may have killed the person that did this to Haleigh and this is the other crime we are thinking of, but I would remind you that Misty has said that the person is walking around free and she is in jail and that its unfair. Just my opinions.

RAISINCHARLIE SAID~I had to come back and find this post - in light of the information presented on JVM this evening, it sure got me to thinking about Chelsea and Lindsy. Lindsy says Tommy was home with her asleep when Haleigh went missing, but based on info from tonight, that is most likely not true. Chelsea claims Timmy was out on medication and as you say, for a light sleeper she never heard Joe get up and leave or the van starting up or returning. She also suddenly pops off about an accidental od because of drugs all over the house but early on she was strongly pointing at Joe. She says now she isn't sure he harmed Haleigh or anything - why the change ? Methinks strategy is coming into play and given the inability of this lady to say she knew the van was gone - it is also possible she wouldn't have known if her husband was gone either.

There have been reports that Misty called Timmy sometime before the 911 call. Chelsea says after they were called about Haleigh missing they just laid around in bed for a while...to me it seems entirely possible that Timmy may have taken the van that night instead of Joe. Being as how he was medicated, this could also explain the scratch on the van. If you look back at the road leading down to Shell Harbour - there isn't much to run into unless it is dark and one isn't exactly right for driving.

I'm starting to go back to my original thoughts that Misty would have called Timmy were she in trouble, she liked him best and trusted him by her own accounts. If Chelsea didn't hear the van start and leave it is also possible she would have slept through her husband leaving as well. Timmy stayed out of the limelight in the early days, they move to the Cape in July, and Timmy tells Tommy in one tape he is afraid to come back he might get arrested too. Then there is the infamous call to Ron, which Ron took exception too....

JMO - there is a triumverate here - Misty, Timmy, and Tommy. Chelsea is now making excuses or a case for an accidental od of Haleigh. Sorry to ramble - hope it came out right. ~ END

sorry about that but the thread was closed and Kimster said we should move over here, I don't know how to copy a post yet so i hope that was okay. Bold by me there at the end.....yes it all came out right, makes a lot of sense and your entire scenario is one reason that I held off on voting on the "Is Joe involved poll". I know that is tough to believe because he has been my #1 suspect from the get go, but I am not 100% that he is absolutely not involved. Especially if there was a fight over a gun....he said he wanted revenge on RC....and if the opportunity presented itself via Misty....maybe he took part. I just can't figure it out. I 100% agree about Chelsea, if I were her I would reconsider anymore television appearances. JMO

RAISINCHARLIE
sorry about that but the thread was closed and Kimster said we should move over here, I don't know how to copy a post yet so i hope that was okay. Bold by me there at the end.....yes it all came out right, makes a lot of sense and your entire scenario is one reason that I held off on voting on the "Is Joe involved poll". I know that is tough to believe because he has been my #1 suspect from the get go, but I am not 100% that he is absolutely not involved. Especially if there was a fight over a gun....he said he wanted revenge on RC....and if the opportunity presented itself via Misty....maybe he took part. I just can't figure it out. I 100% agree about Chelsea, if I were her I would reconsider anymore television appearances. JMO

Hmmm. I dunno.

Granny Hollar hasn't included Timmy on her list of suspects. YET. (Maybe she keeps missing Raisincharlie's posts.)

I always have thought we will learn that Misty called her mom then called Timmy...

Anyway, could be why Chelsea is fighting hard and publicly, could be why Chelsea was happy to send Misty all her family's money, could be why Chelsea & Timmy moved & Timmy won't visit Putnam County... 14 hours of interrogation of Chelsea and not Lindsy ... Could be could be.

Just don't tell Granny Hollar, though. ;)

JHMO

Do you think Misty's lawyer knows what happened to Haleigh? I could NEVER be a defense attorney.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not the TRUTH anyway..I don't think she would know THAT if it bit her..:furious:

Add to that Grandma Hollars latest reveal about Misty saying that she got into bed with Jr. and covered their heads with a sheet. So, he would have had to have seen the man in black prior to this happening. But, he would still be able to hear the bouncing on the couch and the squeaky shoes.

You know, even though I don't believe Tommy, Joe or anyone else is involved, I don't discount Gma Holler at all. I'm not even convinced that Tommy didn't make that call..it's possible he could have been trying to jump on Misty's bandwagon to see how that was going to work for him, IDK..Not sure why I believe G'ma either, except she doesn't bat any eye when she's talking..she just doesn't appear to be lying to me, or at least she certainly doesn't believe that she is. She had no problem calling out Chelsea and GGMS! Yes, she has had some far-fetched stories, no doubt from what we have heard, it wouldn't be surprising to me for her to have REALLY heard some doozies. Obviously Misty is her favorite, so she was hesitant to throw Misty in the mix, but she did and when she did, she sure didn't hold back!

Anyway, all that wasn't directed at you lone (or anyone of course), just bouncing off your post ..

I did want to ask you though...about the couch bouncing, the squeaky shoes and the man in black. I've been reading alot more about that lately and I've asked in a couple posts (w/no answer) if we have ever gotten confirmation of any of that from LE, or from anyone that doesn't have a dog in this fight anyway?

PorcineGranny~ I keep hearing some say that they believe the couch bouncing was someone giving cpr to Haleigh. Now, who on this thread really thinks that any of the players know cpr? Its not really using logical thinking to believe these people knew how to save anyone in a dire situation. That just doesn't figure into their world.

I thought CPR but not by one of the players. I feel certain TN, Lyndsy, and perhaps a few more may know how to do it... but since it was done on a couch... it was being done wrong, IF it was CPR...MOO

I still want to know why an officer was at 116 Tyler Street when the 911 call was dispatched... anyone have ideas?

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5173311.php?
This is the transcription of the police radio transmission:

OP=dispatch. MLE=male LE. FLE=female LE. Single digit numbers behind MLE or FLE correspond to the different deputies responding to call. S = Sgt. Blanks are where words were garbled. Numbers beginning with 12 are individual officers’ ID numbers, those beginning with 11 denote rank of Sgt. When OP or anyone else calls out an 11 or 12 number that officer responds with his/her number – usually

FLE2: I’m available at 116 Tyler.
OP: 116 Tyler? (static) 26.
MLE1: What’s going on at 116?
FLE2: 1256.
OP: Go head.
FLE2: 10:08 from this location, going 97, back to Green.
OP: 10:4. Verifying the last time she was seen ____address.
FLE2: She was seen within her residence, about 1 to 1 1/2 hours ago

if this has been posted in the thread my apologies. I know I did post it once before but I can't find it.

The problem with any theory I have is that I have thought it through.

And there's the flaw. In every theory I think of.

My new theory is that I don't think like these people think. I need re-programming.

Can someone please tell me what school I need to go to in order to be able to think the way these folks think?

No school Emma...All you have to do is marry my ex-husband and move to his hometown and live for a few years. ..ta-da...

LE made us think the river is where Haleigh might be..........
main search and media circled the river.
but what about the woods, buried there?
evidence in woods?
LE said nothing was in the river, but never said nothing in woods IIRC
if I'm wrong please let me know, because I'm getting confused by all the double talk.

This just jolted a thought in my brain, haha.
Maybe the whole search of the river, all this coverage etc is planned by LE because someone has actually spilled the beans that she is elsewhere and this river thing is keeping the public and media at bay while they are searching somewhere else (thoroughly like when Caylee was first found). Wonder if any media copters have flown over the surrounding areas lately to see if there are any blue tents popped up in some out of the way remote location.

PorcineGranny~ I keep hearing some say that they believe the couch bouncing was someone giving cpr to Haleigh. Now, who on this thread really thinks that any of the players know cpr? Its not really using logical thinking to believe these people knew how to save anyone in a dire situation. That just doesn't figure into their world.

I thought CPR but not by one of the players. I feel certain TN, Lyndsy, and perhaps a few more may know how to do it... but since it was done on a couch... it was being done wrong, IF it was CPR...MOO

gngr good point, but that doesn't disprove the others (astros, dreamers) who agree sexual interest was an issue. Its difficult to rationalize the situation with so many who can't seem to be truthful.

I am sorry to say when the truth is known it will be so horrific to most of us, to be almost unbearable in my opinion.

Oh I do believe it could be. but I just don't see a "guy" doin it there in the MH. Did he have a van? who knows... just can't see it happening inside when Ron might walk in or Gma etc. I wanna think he'd take her "away" where others would not hear. BUT then again like it was said earlier. They don't think...
and a floor would even be easier than a noisy couch. MOO

This just jolted a thought in my brain, haha.
Maybe the whole search of the river, all this coverage etc is planned by LE because someone has actually spilled the beans that she is elsewhere and this river thing is keeping the public and media at bay while they are searching somewhere else (thoroughly like when Caylee was first found). Wonder if any media copters have flown over the surrounding areas lately to see if there are any blue tents popped up in some out of the way remote location.

Oh gods no. If they were going to do that they would be doing a simple ground search in public. A water search is a complex, manpower intensive, expensive and inherrantly dangerous activity. Especially when extended over several days. No LE or emergency sevices would use one simply for misdirection. No Chief or Command officer would allow that. There are safer and cheaper ways to provide misdirection when needed.

I keep hearing some say that they believe the couch bouncing was someone giving cpr to Haleigh. Now, who on this thread really thinks that any of the players know cpr? Its not really using logical thinking to believe these people knew how to save anyone in a dire situation. That just doesn't figure into their world.

On the other hand, Grandma Hollar says Haleigh possibly was sexually attacked and our own astros say sexual interest played a part. I don't think anyone performed cpr on Haleigh at any time, any bouncing couch, bed, etc was a rape, else why would Misty and Jr. hide under the sheet.

Let me add one more thing, some have also speculated that Ron may have killed the person that did this to Haleigh and this is the other crime we are thinking of, but I would remind you that Misty has said that the person is walking around free and she is in jail and that its unfair. Just my opinions.

Interesting post. I agree these are not the sort of people who know about giving CPR, unless they watched it on TV.

I think if Haleigh were raped Misty would have told Ronald and whoever did it would be dead. If she were afraid to tell him because it occurred on her watch, she could go back to the story of Tommy or Joe holding a knife to her throat while the other raped HC. If this were the case, Jr. would have told. Those MH's aren't that big and the walls aren't that thick. He would have heard his sissy screaming. He would have mentioned that before talking about the couch.

That being said, WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE COVERING FOR???? THEY MUST ALL BE RESPONSIBLE IN SOME MANNER AND THAT'S WHY THEIR NOT TALKING.

JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member