2010.04.13 - What's going on in Tennessee? Joe talks to the media

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Jean Casares on HLN just reported that Joe's lawyer will have Joe in his office "in an hour" and "invites our cameras in so we can hear from Joe himself."

Jean C? on HLN just now said JO had been interviewed 3 times.

at the start of this
later part of last year
and now.

Just a thought... assuming they hadn't yet gotten a sample, could they have gotten a DNA sample from him? I don't know why they would need one yet or if he's been in trouble in past for which they may have one already. ???

"Snip" http://abcnews.go.com/US/haleigh-cummings-search-continues-florida/story?id=10372688

Joseph Overstreet, 20, arrived at FBI headquarters in Nashville, Tenn., for questioning at about 11 p.m., his lawyer, Shawn Sirgo, said.

Overstreet is the cousin of Misty Croslin. Officials Tuesday transferred Croslin from the jail where she was being held for unrelated drug charges to the Putnam County Sheriff's Office in Florida for questioning about the little girl.

Overstreet of Nashville was visiting Satsuma, Fla., when the girl went missing there but has denied any knowledge of her disappearance.

Sirgo declined to provide details of his client Overstreeet's nearly one-hour session with investigators, saying only that it was in connection to Haleigh's disappearance.

"But at the end of the conversation they went back to Florida and Joseph went home," Sirgo said. "I got no indication that they were moving forward in an aggressive manner."

WHAT? After all that chit on NG last night? Something very bizarre is going on here. If they really did have any interest in Joe O, why in the he77 would his name and the blatant accusations against him be all over the airwaves before they had arrested him, much less talked to him for NEARLY one hour?

Maybe to say, Hey Joe (and atty)... we know you are not involved and they are trying to frame you.. here's what's going on.. play along and keep it hush-hush. Maybe they also needed him to give more specific info for whatever they are working on. Just a thought.

You know, I keep thinking this sort of thing is playing out with certain people too. Then I start to wonder if I'm just so in denial regarding the way this case is going, that I can't see the truth. For what it's worth, I hope you are right!

Misty has been pointing the finger at Joe since the first week Haleigh went missing. Yet, she is all happy hanging Haleigh flyer's with him. He did not leave the night Haleigh went missing! Chelsea, Lisa C., and Lindsey jumped in and put doubt on Joe. Here is the thing. Joe was staying with Chelsea and she was up late that night, so if Joe left her house she would of known. Also, Misty has failed 4 poly's now, and in them she names Joe. The last story she wrote about, I will assume is the one she told LE. My gut tells me that maybe Misty & Tommy did tell LE a half truth. Maybe they told where the body/remains would be found. Pointed the finger at Joe to cover their but and "SOMEONE ELSE"...MAYBE RONALD?
I feel Tommy is afraid of Ron. Remember the headless rat? Remember the charges from the burglary/assault that were dropped? These two fear Ronald, maybe the story she is telling is about Ron, but inserting Joe's name?

If Joe had cell phone, LE would of been able to ping his where abouts as well. I feel the cell phone pings will put each player at a certain location and once Haleigh is found, they won't be able to keep pointing fingers. JMO though.

bbm
oh to have the pings! i feel that the pings would tell the story and i wonder if LE has them or can still get them since its been so long. i hope they can bc i am not sure any of the players in this case will ever tell the whole truth.

You know, I keep thinking this sort of thing is playing out with certain people too. Then I start to wonder if I'm just so in denial regarding the way this case is going, that I can't see the truth. For what it's worth, I hope you are right!

I don't know what to believe. We just really don't know what's going on behind the scenes and neither do any of the media.

Just heard on HLN the JO will be at his attorney's office in about and hour and his attorney has invited the media there....(coming from JC on InSession)

jean casares on hln just reported that joe's lawyer will have joe in his office "in an hour" and "invites our cameras in so we can hear from joe himself."

finally!!

Maybe he can do his my space pose for the nationwide camera's.

Putnam Co has not issued an arrest warrant for JO as far as i can see and I do believe there would have to be one before Tn authorities could do anything, so right now JO is not the man.

Has JO ever taken a Polygraph test, stress test, etc....

if so, when and who gave it to him ?

Papa I feel the same!!! I am trying to use LOGIC in all this info that is coming out but SOMETHING just aint adding up for me. In regards to the what happen stuff I completely believe SOMEONE has spoken but my confusion comes in when I try to put together the who did what & all.

Has JO ever taken a Polygraph test, stress test, etc....

if so, when and who gave it to him ?
Nothing confirmed as fact unfortunately. Rumor that he took one and failed but nothing for sure. Maybe he will say.

TY elle....i keep thinking about all of these polys.....and what questions were asked of everyone that took one.

Depending on that....could it result in different results ?

Ex:

? = did you clean your room on 4-4-04 ?

me = yes (shows as a lie because I was cleaning @ 1:00am --- to ME, thats still 4-4-04)

? = did you go outside ?

me = no

I dont know if that is making sense....but I would like to know the Q's & A's of all of these tests.

I heard it too. Now will anyone take them up on it?

I sure hope so! I have been sitting in front of my T.V. like a :loser: waiting and nothing. I would love for them to make a statement and tell us if he did take a poly and if he passed. For the lawyer to invite the media, well there must be something they want to share with the public.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SluethinAway
Back