2010.04.14 - Haleigh Cummings SPECIAL REPORT - The Levi Page Show

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
any proof of Hank Sr and Tommy and molestation (rape) Haleigh????

They don't think Ronald was innocent and knew nothing. Now they are tearing down Ron's story. His strange activity, all the calls he made that night.

They assume Joe is the fall guy. They doubt Joe was even involved. No one is innocent, they all have guilty knowledge. Stay on Tommy to break him down.

I think after this show, Hank Sr, will likely be heading out of town about now, since an inside LE source has made this statement.

The river at the point that the search is being conducted runs at 1/3 of a mile per hour and is 30 to 40 feet deep, the biggest issue is visibility.

They don't think Ronald was innocent and knew nothing. Now they are tearing down Ron's story. His strange activity, all the calls he made that night.

They assume Joe is the fall guy. They doubt Joe was even involved. No one is innocent, they all have guilty knowledge. Stay on Tommy to break him down.
thank God somebody is

If Hank Sr was involved, it's interesting how he keeps telling Misty to tell all she knows in the jailhouse videos.

Tommy and his father raped a child (many times, not just that night) and had to blessing of their daughter/sister? Sick, sick, sick.

If Haleigh had been molested on an ongoing basis, her school would have noticed something. Two grown men, on an ongoing basis?

And RC doesn't know? GGm doesn't know? TN doesn't know?
Or do, and let it go on?

I'm not buying that story either, but that's moo.

Inside LE source claiming molestation ???!!! WTFrick, from Tommy and Hank Sr....
I am not listening but will later ... I don't know about this ...bad night I guess to be trying to take it all in

Woman says she thought Haleigh was dead before Ron left for work (like many of us thought).

Does she still think that? I missed that bit. There was crackling in the audio when she was talking.

discussing the possibility of HaLeigh ingesting drugs.

Caller; where ws Jr?

Don't you all mean Hank, JR

I'm not sure. I missed that little bit. I know she said Tommy, who is Hank Jr. I also thought she said Tommy and Joe.

The whole coming over to steal the gun, was a smoke screen.

Misty disliked HaLeigh very much.

Misty was letting Tommy and Hank sr molest Haleigh.

This is from inside sources in LE, in Feb.

Asking about RC.

RC said he would kill the people who did this.

RC knew nothing, believes Misty was innocent.

RC is not stupid.

To Pat; RC can't admit it? no, Pat thinks he is a sociopath.

RC pulls up in the driveway, surprised she was up.
In another interview, he says she called him 5 minutes before he got home.

Speaking about more inconsistencies, from RC.

Defended Misty from the beginning, and knew she had been on a drug binge.
Hank Sr.? nothing would surprise me, but this seems out of left field. I remember very early on, some molestation accusations, but they were immediately refuted by Ron. & just for the record, Hank was in the hospital when whatever went down, went down.

No way do i believe Haleith ingested something voluntarily He@@ I have a 5 YR grand daughter and I cant get her to eat anything. There is now way.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Demee
Back