2010.04.15 - JVM Issues - Levi Page is a guest

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holler is lying IMO. I wish I was in Nancy's place interviewing her. I could rip her to shreds. He story has more holes in it than swiss cheese.

I think it is wonderful that their grandmother came forward and told what she knows. At least one person in the family has a conscience and integrity. If someone in my family told me such horrendous stories, I would not hesitate to tell others what they told me. I would rat them out in a heartbeat.

Holler is lying IMO. I wish I was in Nancy's place interviewing her. I could rip her to shreds. He story has more holes in it than swiss cheese.

Levi, why do you think she is lying and not just reporting what she was told. What holes are in her story?

I think it is wonderful that their grandmother came forward and told what she knows. At least one person in the family has a conscience and integrity. If someone in my family told me such horrendous stories, I would not hesitate to tell others what they told me. I would rat them out in a heartbeat.

She called her grandchildren are heartless, then in the next breath she said that Misty didn't kill Haleigh and said she loved children too much.

Which is it? Is she heartless or caring?

She said that she was the tipster and she is the reason that PCSO searched St. Johns, Ed Hardy said flat out the tip did NOT come from TN.

She is lying, she is talking out of both sides of her mouth IMO.

I suspect we'd hear much more than Bi**h you let my kid get stoled" or whatever it was that he said. I think it was along those same lines.

-------------------
Sleuther,I dont know, I think he'd beat her beyond speaking.If she took part as it seems,she is safer in jail.

Levi, why do you think she is lying and not just reporting what she was told. What holes are in her story?

When Nancy Grace asked her, who told you Misty hit Haleigh in the head with wood. Holler said she couldn't recall, her eyes went into the back of her head.

Someone tells you your grandchild murdererd a little girl, and killed her. You know darn well who told you that.

I'm not buying her BS for a second.

She called her grandchildren heartless, then in the next breath she said that Misty didn't kill Haleigh and said she loved children too much.

Which is it? Is she heartless or caring?

She said that she was the tipster and she is the reason that PCSO searched St. Johns, Ed Hardy said flat out the tip did NOT come from TN.

She is lying, she is talking out of both sides of her mouth IMO.

I don't doubt she called PCSO sunday and told them and no doubt in my mind PCSO is listening to all their calls in real time so they already knew about the talk so she was not the tip.

I wonder how long it took Holler to call and try to get the reward money?

Hey I snagged the rope image.

Attachments

• rope.jpg
    rope.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 20
Levi-did you hear her say to Nancy that she was speaking to the Cummings and they believe the story? I'm sure I heard it-but Nancy didn't follow up on it. It's after the half-way mark in the show I believe! If Holler is talking to the Cummings-my hinky meter is going wild!!:furious:

Ah, so now we know where Misty gets her lying ways from. The apple never falls far from the tree.

Sheesh. Does ANY ONE of these people tell the truth?

Levi-did you hear her say to Nancy that she was speaking to the Cummings and they believe the story? I'm sure I heard it-but Nancy didn't follow up on it. It's after the half-way mark in the show I believe! If Holler is talking to the Cummings-my hinky meter is going wild!!:furious:

Good catch. If she is, that is VERY telling.

I am going to have to wait for the transcripts to call anyone a liar.

Except for the regular players, they are all liars. LOL

I agree and the thought makes me sick. When the case first broke remember it was said that Haleigh didn't like the river because she almost drown. On one hand I hope they do find something, on the other this would be the most cruel way to kill this little girl. Something she fears the most!

I can fathom (for lack of a better word) that they would kill her because she could tell someone she had been molested and by whom, then weight her and throw her into the river to dispose of the body, or that they would dispose of her body because they accidentally od'd her putting her to sleep while they partied, but I am not following tossing her alive into the river. Did I miss something?

I wonder how long it took Holler to call and try to get the reward money?

I can't get JMV or Nancy Grace in my area, but just going by this thread - how could the grandmother claim the reward money, if it's public knowledge? In other words, the phone calls are recorded, so LE know every word that MC and TC are saying. I don't understand how she is touting herself as being a tipster.

If she had been a better parent to her children, maybe the grandchildren wouldn't be in the situation they are now - it's just awful, how one generation fails the next in this family.

Levi, I wish you would come on here when the reporters and talk show host constantly lie. We could use you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kezzx