2010.04.15 - Nancy Grace: The search for Haleigh: Is an arrest imminent?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FINALLY Nancy included Haleigh's mother.

"Our prayers to little 5 year old Haleigh Cummings and her Mother and Father."

FINALLY she got it right!

Wow I think that's the first time she hasn't called Crystal the "bio-mom".

I just relisten to the presser today from news4jax. Reporter ask did TIP come from TN sherriff says no. Another reporter ask if it come from _____? I could not understand where sherriff said no. Then he said I am not going to say at this time where the tips come from then he said leads.

I think the reporter asked him if it came from behind bars, ie someone already in jail, TC, MC, RC.

Yes, Kat. Misty is Nana's little girl. She's the one Misty lived with for awhile when she was young. The one who said she encouraged Misty to stay in school. She's also the one Mist went to live with for awhile after she split with Ronald. I do feel sorry for her. She obviously adores Misty. Who can blame her? She's her grandbaby.

I feel bad for her for many reasons--but these three stories all seem to be lies originating from Misty and Tommy. She believes Misty implicitly and we have just seen Misty tell lie after lie. It's tough for sure though.

She said they cut it off then turned it back on so they could talk this morning.

Oh, reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally. That's very interesting... So, Gma is the only one she can talk to, and Gma is out there saying what Misty's sayin'. hmm.

I don't doubt that Grandma Hollars believes what she's saying, but I find myself wondering if MC and TC are using grandma to get the information out there that "Joe did it." As we've learned more today, we've learned that the call from TC to grandma was followed by the call from MC, just 15 minutes apart. That suggests that somehow MC and TC collaborated on the story they each told grandma, making sure they both told the same story.

BBM.

There is no possible way for them to do that. NO WAY for them to get away from it in a jail full of people.

I typed that a few pages back... I'm betting. It's also the Gma who doesn't give Tommy money, I'm betting...

She is the same Gma that told Misty that Tommy shouldn't call her, because she was saving all her minutes up for Misty! I remember thinking what a thing to say! Showing favoritism to the little brat! (worry about getting me out of jail first!)

Anybody catch at the end, when g'ma is emotional saying "Misty loves kids...." I don't think I heard it quite right, cause I thought she said something to the effect that Misty never hurt them. LOL...I am sure I didn't hear it right?

I guess I'm gonna have to watch the re-broadcast! PattyG-did you get NG tonite on tape?:angel:

Did I hear Grandma Holler say she has been talking to the Cummings? I think so-when Nancy asked her if RC and family believe the story!!:waitasec:

Oh gosh, I hope not-but I have been wondering if she tipped them off because they were said to be seen at the search location on Monday!!
I am going to have to watch once Patty gets it on Youtube-I didn't get to watch-neighbors came over to gab!

Anybody catch at the end, when g'ma is emotional saying "Misty loves kids...." I don't think I heard it quite right, cause I thought she said something to the effect that Misty never hurt them. LOL...I am sure I didn't hear it right?

I sorta did because to me it sounded like she said Misty wouldn't hurt a mole, LOL!

I'm sorry but I never cleared Joe in my mind and still don't, if Grandma said he changed after coming back it is because of guilt ! When I watched the video of him what I saw was a kid crying about what is about to happen to him because people are speaking not crying over Haleigh ...this of course is MOO.....

I am so PO'd that all of them could hold this secret for so long, they all are in it up to their eyeballs ...I think the public should be able to decide how they are dealt with for their punishment !

My heart is bleeding for Crystal -'least she has Jr. and Chloe to hold tight in her arms.
Nothing will ever lesssen the pain of losing her child (I speak from experience) but those babies can help comfort her.
I hope to God she didn't hear all the nasty details FH told - it would send me over the edge.
FH seems - umm - less than credible to me.
Bless you, little Haleigh - RIP
(crying now . . . with lots of other s at WS, I'm sure.)

Ahh okay thank you Bessie. I told my Husband. He says TY too. When I looked at Gma I could see that MC takes after her. MC favors her so much that I can imagine Gma probably looked just like MC when she was MC's age.

I agree. I felt like I had gone into a time warp and was looking at MC 50 years from now...

BBM.

There is no possible way for them to do that. NO WAY for them to get away from it in a jail full of people.

Don't give me reason to think LE is using these people to put out misinformation in order to trap the real suspect! I still can't believe this is the way it went down, and all I need is a little encouragement to keep thinking this!

I have a little problem with Flora. Being part of the scanner group, last week we heard a call from her sending LE over to Hank & Lisa's saying H was beating L. When they got there, L said mom was a bit off (if you know what I mean). She also is the one who claimed Joe's house was surrounded by police--which wasn't true. Probably the perfect person to call if you wanted to get some gossip started. Not trying to be mean or anything, just sayin'.

I keep thinking back to a clip of Tommy that was looped yesterday and TC was saying something to the effect of "making a story up" and sniggering.

I think he was talking to MC? Not sure. Anyone else remember that being looped on NG yesterday?

It was Tommy talking to Timmy...

Oh gosh, I hope not-but I have been wondering if she tipped them off because they were said to be seen at the search location on Monday!!
I am going to have to watch once Patty gets it on Youtube-I didn't get to watch-neighbors came over to gab!

how rude! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member