2010-04-16 "Issues w/ Jane Velez-Mitchell" Levi will be a guest tonight.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I totally agree with Levi. It appears that grandma Hollars has joined the "throw Joe under the bus" bandwagon without any proof at all except the trustworthy granddaughter Misty and her brother Tommy. I believe that I would at least either hear it from Joe himself before I helped throw a grandson under the bus.
And, there is a difference between telling LE what you know about a family member and going on national TV shows talking about it...JMO.

Well, you are a big help Pondering just for answering my question ! It just seemed weird to me knowing how close she is to Misty and how the family surely must feel about Misty now.

I honestly feel terrible for four generations of this family. Trust me, we have our issues but, once again, there but for the grace of God. I just wish there was a REAL way to stop this generational dysfunction. It is painful to watch. moo

Didn't Grandma Flo say, on NG last night, that she had been talking with Ron's family too ? Just wondering if I heard that right.

Correct!!! So that made me wonder if that's where Crystal got the "Joe killed HaLeigh" comment she was overheard when exiting the FDLE meeting. Did LE inform her or did she put 2 and 2 together based on what Gma Flo is saying and LE did not state that?

I don't know that tells me they either perhaps found Haleigh or don't think she can be found. Otherwise you'd think they would still be out there looking.

I've been wondering if that is why Harding said he wanted to come to a "logical conclusion" on this case.:waitasec:

Was that Crystals former lawyer on the panel?

I've gone back and forth with her Dr. Although I do think that in her mind Misty could do no wrong, I agree with you. I believe she is TRYING to do the right thing and the grandkids, all or in part are using her to their advantage at this point. They probably knew ahead of time that she would buy what they were selling.

Well summarized. ITA!

I don't know why Levi says that about Gma Hollars, she is just telling what she was told.

I'm not so sure about that doc. Unfortunately we don't (and won't) be able to hear the phone audio for ourselves to make that determination as LE is retaining it. My opinion at this point on Gma, based on Sheriff Hardy's denial of Gma Hollar being the one who gave them the lead/tip that led to the recent activity in the case, dispite Gma insisting that she is, is that A) she is not being honest and/or B) LE, after listening to the calls, has possibly determined that Gma has her own agenda here - $$$. IMO she's after the reward money.

I don't know why Levi says that about Gma Hollars, she is just telling what she was told.

Or is she - given the statement from ToC's atty today...maybe that's why Levi was saying that...IDK.

And, there is a difference between telling LE what you know about a family member and going on national TV shows talking about it...JMO.

Seriously Search! I have yet to hear LE call him a suspect and from what we have heard over the last couple of days, they haven't even been in contact with him AT ALL for the last 6 mths. I can not believe that's a big whoops on their part! This boy..young man may have had major issues before, IDK, but if turns out he is innocent and been treated by family this way, he's guaranteed to have a whole lot bigger issues with this is over. I can't imagine..

Correct!!! So that made me wonder if that's where Crystal got the "Joe killed HaLeigh" comment she was overheard when exiting the FDLE meeting. Did LE inform her or did she put 2 and 2 together based on what Gma Flo is saying and LE did not state that?
I wonder if LE named Joe specifically in that meeting too. Maybe Crystals PI had already told her who the POI's were ? The meeting, between the family and LE, was on Tuesday or Monday ? Tommy met with the PI on Monday, I believe, and took LE to the site after that.

Well one thing for sure, with Joe's name out for the world to see as the murderer of Haleigh he would be really stupid not to come clean with his part in what happened that night and stop this merry go round. I would think that keeping silent at this stage, unless he did kill Haleigh, would be totally suicidal for him.

and IF that's true, how in the he!! did AH find out about it? We haven't heard this come from anywhere else have we? I find it extremely difficult to believe that other reporters didn't hear it..cyber, I just don't believe anything that I don't see with my own eyes anymore...and even that I question..:banghead:

I totally agree with Levi. It appears that grandma Hollars has joined the "throw Joe under the bus" bandwagon without any proof at all except the trustworthy granddaughter Misty and her brother Tommy. I believe that I would at least either hear it from Joe himself before I helped throw a grandson under the bus.

Me2 Lone, I think Gma's agenda is to throw Jo under the bus and get $$$. JMO ~

Gma Hollars has done nothing different then what LE has been doing all along.

LE has released tapes to the national media of Joe being implicated in what happened to Haleigh.

We might find out if these calls are ever released it was her calling LE about the conversation she had with Tommy that forced Tommy to meet with LE.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back