2010.04.18 - Levi Page Show Tonight

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Either Harris or Ward asked LP if he would be interested in knowing who Misty called before her 911 call.

I read/head a long time ago, that Misty called Timmy. It was my understanding the call did not connect. Maybe he didn't answer. Chelsea said when she told Timmy that Haleigh was missing, he just turned over and went back to sleep. I DON'T BELIEVE THIS FOR A MINUTE!

Basically, I think Dr Glass is telling Leonard you can't fake fear .i.e. Ronald.

It was my understanding that she called Timmy as well. Of course I can't recall where I got that information from, I believe it was AH..and well who knows if its true or not.

IIRC it was actually reported she made several calls to Timmy that night before ignoring others' calls to her. Besides that, logic would say Timmy also because Misty and he were/are BFFs.

The estrangement of Misty Croslin and her family has become more pronounced as a Florida judge granted Misty Croslin-Cummings a restraining order against her brother. Misty Croslin’s father doesn’t believe that she was home at the time of Haleigh’s disappearance either. Additionally, phone records show multiple calls between Misty and her brother (Timothy Croslin)during the night Haleigh Cummings went missing. On top of all this estrangement, comes the announcement that Ronald Cummings and Misty Croslin had a fight the night that Haleigh vanished. One of the most startling revelations to surface in recent days, however, is the fact that Ronald Cummings tried to reach Misty Croslin-Cummings by phone during the night of Haleigh Cummings’ disappearance and couldn’t reach her

.http://www.examiner.com/x-7403-Tamp...ppearance-Mistys-mom-dad-and-aunt-speak-video

I couldn't listen to Levi's show tonight. Does he post a recorded version of it? If so when and where can I go and listen to it?

TIA! :)

IIRC it was actually reported she made several calls to Timmy that night before ignoring others' calls to her. Besides that, logic would say Timmy also because Misty and he were/are BFFs.

LogDetective-160x160.gif

I think I am too! :eek: GASP!

Hold on and I'll move posts to the theories thread.

I had company and couldn't listen tonight. Thanks to everyone for posting what was said on the Levi program! :)

I am trying to read this thread and am falling over asleep on my keyboard ... Lol ! Not because it is not interesting just tired, Thank you everyone for posting about Levi's show I did not get a chance to listen tonight ! I look forward to catching up tomorrow ...goodnight all ...

Great Show Levi! I am even more confused than I was before. I thought MC was the murderer, but now after listening to the program I can't seem to shake the feeling that RC is involved along with TC. I sure hope LE will solve this crime, so our Haleigh can rest in peace.

This was a great show tonight.

Levi should be very proud that he has, in my opinion, the best blogtalk radio show.

He mostly has the facts spot on, he lets his guests talk, he doesn't talk over them, he lets everyone have a say and when the guests make an interesting comment he doesn't change the topic - one of my pet hates.

Well done Levi! :)

This was a great show tonight.

Levi should be very proud that he has, in my opinion, the best blogtalk radio show.

He mostly has the facts spot on, he lets his guests talk, he doesn't talk over them, he lets everyone have a say and when the guests make an interesting comment he doesn't change the topic - one of my pet hates.

Well done Levi! :)

I agree! Much better than that show on HLN where that woman interrupts guests all the time and there is a commercial every 2 minutes!

I just got done listening and have to say WOW!!
My thoughts about Ron have not changed one bit since Feb. 10, 2009.

I feel bad for Lindsy, I know what it is like to be lied to and betrayed by a spouse but not about anything this deep. Hang in there, get professional help for yourself and children if needed. Keep encouraging Tommy to tell the truth if he knows more for Haleigh's sake and remember there are always other fish in the sea!

Did anyone else catch what LP said at the end that he doesn't think Tommy knows anymore-that Haleigh was already dead when he got there? I take it LP thinks Tommy doesn't know how Haleigh died and LP believes Tommy did help dispose of her? If he did help dispose of her I hope he gets LWOP!

Art stated once again that Ron made 90 calls that night/early morning but he would not clarify if they were all to Misty. I'm thinking no-I want to know who he called so bad!! We are all so tired of speculating-I hope charges are brought soon and bring on the doc dumps!

JMO

They talked about RC NOT being brought to the dock. Could it be that they already know RC's (alleged) involvement, and that RC wasn't the one of those who went to the dock, they were just taking care of his dirty work? Maybe Misty and Tommy are telling the truth finally? I don't know. Joe is the fall guy, or maybe all of them were involved, including Joe, involved in a coverup?

I had pretty much ruled out Ron, but now I do have my doubts. I also wonder if Joe's "changed behavior" according to Grandma isn't due to his knowledge of what took place, but that he didn't kill Haleigh. Such a gruesome tragedy, and realizing that his family is involved, and maybe HE was one the one threatened?

:eek:

Nothing like having bad typing highlighted in a quote. Ouch. Oh well, not the first time, not the last.

It would make sense Joe's demeanor would change after seeing his family disposing of a child, including the child's father. Or just seeing his cousins getting rid of "Ron's problem" for him. Yeow. Something to ponder.

Yep, Levi's show was so good, I listened to it three times, and couldn't concentrate on my overnight project I was supposed to be working on. This show really got me to thinking about everyone in Satsuma, Tenn, and Mass. :waitasec:

Did anyone hear AH mention something about the first 911 call? As in there were actually 2 placed the night Haleigh went missing?!? I'm so confused.

Maybe I was just hearing things. I dunno.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back