2010.04.19 - Nancy Grace.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shooey says he does not know if the police talked to the family all together but he claims the police told the whole family to plan for a funeral. He has to be lying.

Please provide evidence he is lying. Thanks!

Actually cheering for NG tonight--she's really trying with Shoey. I would love to know what they have too. Somehow I'm afraid they have nothing. That their eyewitness may not be telling the truth.

Could it be that Shoemaker is not going to say if LE has found Haleigh or not because he doesn't want the line of communication with LE to be closed?

How can he claim to know the whole family was told that when he doesn't know if they all met together in a room?

Why would he lie about that?

Why wouldn't he know if they all met together?

Call me crazy but I believe LE has a very specific reason for telling RC
to prepare for a funeral.

How can he claim to know the whole family was told that when he doesn't know if they all met together in a room?

Why would he lie about that?

Why wouldn't he know if they all met together?

Gotcha. Thanks for clarifying!

Please provide evidence he is lying. Thanks!

He told Nancy that Ron was told to prepare for a funeral, and tonight he changed his tune. She asked what evidence the police had and he said they were being very tight lipped. I hope this helps

Art H: wow - tommy had 2 kinds of rope in the van!

The sighting in MA and the sighting at the restaurant 2 days after she went missing. Those are the only 2 I know.

Nancy asking AH about Tommy's van. Tommy says he had two kinds of rope in the van. When it came back from being borrowed by Timmy & Chelsea, the rope was gone.

TS says Ron is shocked and had no part in his daughter's disappearance.

If the 'plan for funeral' comment is true .... I wonder if LE were testing Ron to gauge his reaction. LE could be looking for any affirmation that HaLeigh is in the river by the family reacting / knowing HaLeigh is there and a funeral is the next step. Like the immediate ID of Caylee.

You have to read between the lines in all of this......

The sighting in MA and the sighting at the restaurant 2 days after she went missing. Those are the only 2 I know.

She was also seen in NC (or else SC--if I looked at a map I might know LOL--Augusta)late in the evening on the 10th at a Goodwill store. Person also ID'd some of Crystal's paternal side at that siting. But of course it wasn't mentioned much.

LP: thinks only Misty knows the cause of H's death

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member