2010.05.07 Caylee special on In Session right now!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Showing clips of A. Lyon arguing to JS that there are no aggravating factors to impose the death penalty in this case.
Will never know cause of death and everyone says KC was a good mother!!:banghead:

Well that makes not sense at all - if she was a man this would have been done and dusted a year ago!! :furious:

Respectfully Quoted logicalgirl :)

Yeah. I have to say in my experience of the world, if it was a man that was accused to killing his two and a half year old daughter and part of that was duct tape around her mouth...I would think it would be worse because he was a man. (I really thought everyone thought this way???)

(Going with: Casey is guilty of what some have theorized she may have done to Caylee)

I always thought men got way less of an out on these things than women? I thought because of the whole "humanity finds it harder to believe women capable of violence, esp. their own children" and so women are harder to get a jury to convict: let alone give them the dp.

I admit, I suspect men of being violent much easier than women. Although, I am not unaware of the rage of (some)women. :furious:

:twocents:

It's over!! Nothing we didn't know-no BOMBSHELL!!:innocent:

Respectfully Quoted logicalgirl :)

Yeah. I have to say in my experience of the world, if it was a man that was accused to killing his two and a half year old daughter and part of that was duct tape around her mouth...I would think it would be worse because he was a man. (I really thought everyone thought this way???)

(Going with: Casey is guilty of what some have theorized she may have done to Caylee)

I always thought men got way less of an out on these things than women? I thought because of the whole "humanity finds it harder to believe women capable of violence, esp. their own children" and so women are harder to get a jury to convict: let alone give them the dp.

I admit, I suspect men of being violent much easier than women. Although, I am not unaware of the rage of (some)women. :furious:

:twocents:
ITA Women have a different MO-they're sneakier, less obvious!! I've watched alot of Deadly Women on ID!!:innocent:

Thanks everyone for blow by blow. I personally think that it is important to study programs like this since while they do provide a refresh on events they can also be used to soften the story or re-position things.

Typically the accounts of anything at the time are a LOT more accurate and graphic than later. History has a tendency to re-write itself and that's what the Defense is counting on with all of their delays, by the time this goes to trial KC will have a better chance since memories fade and recounting changes the image.

I watched parts of this and here are some things I have been thinking about.
I wonder what KC would have said to Tony if she had called him. What would have been her demeanor. How would she have explained her sitting in jail on a whim.
I am wondering why the Anthony's were so available in their yard to cause unnecessary conflict. The behavior of those people is so distrubing to me.
In my opinion KC has so, so much to over come if she thinks she will walk out a free woman and today I just don't she her walking.

I know that Caylee is gone but I feel so sorry for her that it makes me want to weep. How does one erase a sweet little baby out of their mind to stand behind the one who murdered Caylee. I will never understand.

I am surprised that the race thing never came up. I am ONLY going to share it here at WS, since the WS audience (for the most part) has a level of maturity above the average board. I live in a predominately African-American neighborhood. I met me landlord through the VA and as long as I am off of drugs and working on staying clean, it is a very affordable set up. I get along great with me neighbours, some jokingly call me 'Token Thom' (a play on words since I donna get high, either). I talk with them like any other friends and Casey's case came up. The lady across the street said "Thom, with all due respect, if that skanky a$$ beayocchhh would of been black, she'd be on death row this second. Her folks d**n sure wouldna got rich. I turn it off if its about her." Now I canna say that Dina represents her community as a whole but it shows how SHE feels. Again, it is just one person and only posted as food for thought. If someone tries to mishconshtrew it as rascist, I am outta here. For real, for real as the neighbour kids say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenduhhhhh