2010.05.07 Ronald Cummings Bond Reduction & Nebbia Hearing Canceled!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I almost had a coronary reading this thread until I saw bond hearing has been cancelled...

Praying this means States attorneys Office has plans to charge him with Haleigh's demise...

I almost had a coronary reading this thread until I saw bond hearing has been cancelled...

Praying this means States attorneys Office has plans to charge him with Haleigh's demise...

Papa's theme song words are going through my mind right now. "Somethin's coming, I can feel it in the air tonight".

Underneath all the posturing, swagger and aggression, I have a feeling that at the back of it all Ron is just a bunch of hot air and tough guy talk. He is a loose cannon, right enough but at the same time he's got some smarts. I think also, that if he got out, he's smarter than that - I couldn't see him landing himself with another serious charge like GBH or murder.
JMO of course.

He has two assault arrests already, my concern with Ron is that one of these times he might actually carry out a threat. If you think about it, he has lost his daughter and lost custody of his son and is facing a fairly lengthy prison term. If he was a loose canon before, well gotta be worse now...IMO

He has two assault arrests already, my concern with Ron is that one of these times he might actually carry out a threat. If you think about it, he has lost his daughter and lost custody of his son and is facing a fairly lengthy prison term. If he was a loose canon before, well gotta be worse now...IMO

he doesn't have anything else to lose...

Papa's theme song is going through my mind right now. "Somethin in the air tonight".

Thats my song...LOL..That song goes through my head every day.. I've been playing it for almost a year now just waiting and praying for somethin to come about and for him to be charged..Like I said I pray they won't allow his bond to be reduced so he can get out...JMO

I think he would run. He is facing a few years on drug charges, and, if involved with Haleigh's demise, life or worse.

Obviously he knows not to go near where Haleigh's remains are, so letting him out to follow him is not a plan. Why would they let him out?

Doing drugs and running quick are his only options.

He could run but he will be found. His name and face has been everywhere the last 15 months

GGMS: "Be careful what you say. There's a snitch in here."

He could run but he will be found. His name and face has been everywhere the last 15 months

Man, that's the truth. Even up here in Montana. Took the family to dinner 2 weeks ago and actually took a picture of a guy sitting at a table nearby because he was the spitting image of RC.

But whatever else, I don't think RC runs from problems. He might lie through them to not have to take responsibility, but he rather enjoys the scrabble, so I don't think he's a flight risk. Those guns, on the other hand......they worry me.

Don't think Ron would be running too far. First, to mommy and granny. Then on to whichever female's been writing to him while incarcerated.

Papa's theme song words are going through my mind right now. "Somethin's coming, I can feel it in the air tonight".

My DH asked me last night if there was anything happening in the HC case. I said, "No, that it's been pretty quiet since the river search, the announcement from LE that HaLeigh was most likely deceased, and the meeting with the family." Since that bevy of activity, there have been no major developments.

The case was on my mind when I went to bed. In the wee hours, I awoke to a very loud crack of thunder and took this as a sign that something would be happening very soon. My instincts seemed to tell me that "something is in the air" - literally ;) jmo

I guess you could be right. He seems to be a highly unpredictable man. I suppose he could do anything.

If he got out on bail would he have to succumb to drug tests, considering he's been held on a drug charge? If so, my fear would be that Ron Cummings and alcohol might be an explosive combination. Moreso than the calming opiates we know he favours.

off to work I go......hoping for Haleigh today....blessings out to all.....

I do think there is one thing that would make Misty turn on Ron in a heartbeat. If Ron gets out and starts seeing someone else and it is shown or stated on TV that he is with another woman, I think Misty would flip out and tell any information she has on him. ON THE OTHER HAND IF Ron had nothing to do with Haleigh's death and he was told that cousin Joe did, I believe he will go after him when he gets out.

I hope this helps:

Nebbia Orders
Often times in large narcotics prosecutions the government will request that the defendant's family cannot post his bail unless the family shows proof of the source of the money for paying the bail.

The courts will allow the family to post bail only if the family can show that the money for the bail payment comes from a legitimate source. The courts usually requires that the person posting bail actually appear in court with documents that prove the source of the bail and require the person posting bail to testify that they are posting the bail from a legitimate source

http://www.drugandnarcoticsattorney.com/bail.php

Does this mean if LP is posting the bail, he would have to be in court??

I almost didn't open this thread as it sounds like bad news to me.

Will this mean he could regain custody of Jr.?

If someone has already answered this Lorann just ignore my response :)

No. Crystal went to the court and was awarded custody. If RC want's custody back he will have to petition the court. In all honesty, I can't see him being able to do that if he were out on bond. Crystal has custody and (is she still married? If so---) she now has a stable home with a husband who has an income (hopefully) and RC would be hard pressed to regain custody. JMHO.

I think he would run. He is facing a few years on drug charges, and, if involved with Haleigh's demise, life or worse.

Obviously he knows not to go near where Haleigh's remains are, so letting him out to follow him is not a plan. Why would they let him out?

Doing drugs and running quick are his only options.

I think the sole reason LP will bail out Ron is to make Misty JEALOUS and get her talking again. That girl will be fit to be tied knowing LP was willing to bail her out and IMO not bright enough to keep her mouth shut....!

I spoke to someone from News4Jax through email about the hearing This AM. Not sure why they would not allow cameras inside, but they will be there and they will give us an update. This is part of the email from this AM.

Quote: News4Jax.com
4 is covering the hearing, but I don't think we can bring it in
live.

We'll update the story on News4Jax.com as soon as we know what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro