2010.05.11 - "The irony is rich!"

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Cats out of the bag Jose. Your expert witnesses now know you'll be stalking them at their convention! FOILED again!

Does anyone think he'll still show up at the conference, head hunting for new free expert witnesses, that will write what he wants to hear?

I do!

That's probably exactly what will end up happening, since it is now known that he wants to try to nail these experts that he thinks he has in his pocket.

That is, IF he really has been trying to locate, track em down, leaving messages, etc.

Somone should attach a sign to Baez's back, that says, "Warning Will Robinson, WARNING ~!!!! With a little spinning tin robot.:floorlaugh:

Wow, this was the Hearing O' Irony is Rich today:

Baez complaining about the state taking two and one half years to do something.
Baez saying the JAC pays slave wages in front of an African American judge.
Baez owns an IPAD, but can't seem to figure out how to Twitter.
Baez seems to think we're still in the '80's when most phones were landlines (HHJP asked him several times why he didn't pick up the phone and call these people).
Baez schooling HHJP (at least trying to).
Baez using "unique opportunity" to describe ambushing experts at a convention.

You know the irony of the tweets is that you need some sort of eletronic devise; i.e., computer/PHONE....soooooooooo that alone would lead one to believe that she is contactable/reachable to those whom she chooses....

another one would be that alone with "schooling" HHJP---he also thinks he can "school" his experts into stating what he sees in the evidence--NOT what they see. More or less that he is the expert, NOT them....hmmmmmm

Loved it when HHJP inquired about taphonomy and JB was about to go into one of his long winded explanations and HHJP demanded the short version....

That JB earlier complained that his experts were "technologically challenged" for viewing the pictures online and now he can't seem to get ahold of these same people via the telephone which has been around before many of these experts were even born. Ironic or just a bad excuse for avoidance.

The Irony is Rich 5.11.10
KC - you will be hearing this again on 5.11.11! (She will be in court on that date facing the Death Penalty for causing the death of her beautiful baby girl, Caylee Marie).

Cindy Anthony "It's not a crime to lie".

If she truly believes that it is not a crime to lie, I would love to see her try that little stunt on the witness stand. I double-dog dare her to look HHBP in the eye and tell HIM "It's not a crime to lie".

She has a problem with that word. She has consistently categorized Casey's lies as "mistruths" as though a mistruth is somehow on the same level as a little white lie and should be overlooked. BAH!!!

As posted on another thread by nums24:

a news story appeared on WFTV last night. The reporter had contacted Dr. Barry Logan and got a quote for his story. The same Dr. Barry Logan who has been ducking calls from JB. From the timing of the information contained in the story about bath salts, the reporter would have spoken to Dr. Logan within the last week or so. If I am not mistaken, this story appeared on the same newscast as Kathi Belichs' story on the hearing.

The irony is indeed rich!

http://www.wftv.com/news/26750580/detail.html

Irony-JB complaining that the state is taking 2 years to have items studied and worries that the trial might be postponed. My jaw is still on the floor over this hearing!

WHAT???? Trial possibly pushed back?
Don't worry. It won't happen.
JB actually asked Judge Perry this in
http://www.wftv.com/video/26751020/index.html
part two. About 21:55.
When he was complaining about the diary, LDB stated "If the question is are we going to continue to do our job, the answer is yes."
JB whined back, "The question is, will this trial be delayed because of all this new discovery?"

Cats out of the bag Jose. Your expert witnesses now know you'll be stalking them at their convention! FOILED again!

Does anyone think he'll still show up at the conference, head hunting for new free expert witnesses, that will write what he wants to hear?

I do!

lol! Baez upgrades to hotel bar troll :lol:

Originally Posted by sumbunny [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6097518#post6097518"]
viewpost.gif
[/ame]

I do!

AND

lol! Baez upgrades to hotel bar troll :lol:

:twocents: Now I :innocent: add: The irony is BAEZ is trolling for FREE DRINKS like a "shot girl"!!! :waitasec: OH WAIT......I meant FREE OPINIONS! Here's the reception I predict for him: :doorhide:at the conference~:rocker:

PS: Working on "worming my way to the Baez adventure", fingers crossed...tight budget, tighter staffing but will "pro bono" if Boss okays time off!

Originally Posted by sumbunny

I do!

AND

:twocents: Now I :innocent: add: The irony is BAEZ is trolling for FREE DRINKS like a "shot girl"!!! :waitasec: OH WAIT......I meant FREE OPINIONS! Here's the reception I predict for him: :doorhide:at the conference~:rocker:

PS: Working on "worming my way to the Baez adventure", fingers crossed...tight budget, tighter staffing but will "pro bono" if Boss okays time off!

Oh YAY! Hope you can make it to the conference! Be warned if Baez is walking around with a pitcher of Kool-aid.

Don't drink it! We need you here :)

Originally Posted by sumbunny

I do!

AND

I wish I knew where the convention was. If anybody does know, feel free to share that info with us Chicagoians.

Maybe NOT irony but "poetic justice" from the Webpage of NMS labs:

"A Trusted Resource for Backlog Reduction

Take control of your workflow by outsourcing testing to a lab you can trust. NMS Labs regularly supports public sector laboratories in reduction of backlogged testing in forensic chemistry, forensic biology, toxicology, and more. NMS Labs understands that in the criminal justice process, testing outcomes are time-critical, and we will work with you to deliver the results you need, when you need them. "

:twocents: Of course you all recognize that I :innocent: did modify the quote to emphasize my point! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Maybe NOT irony but "poetic justice" from the Webpage of NMS labs:

"A Trusted Resource for Backlog Reduction

Take control of your workflow by outsourcing testing to a lab you can trust. NMS Labs regularly supports public sector laboratories in reduction of backlogged testing in forensic chemistry, forensic biology, toxicology, and more. NMS Labs understands that in the criminal justice process, testing outcomes are time-critical, and we will work with you to deliver the results you need, when you need them. "

:twocents: Of course you all recognize that I :innocent: did modify the quote to emphasize my point! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

OMG what a find. Just wait...now we'll see the SAO reference this too.

An aside....thank you for all of your neutral opinions and information. You are a true professional.

I wish I knew where the convention was. If anybody does know, feel free to share that info with us Chicagoians.

Info from the official website & mailings:

AAFS 63rd Annual Scientific Meeting

Relevant, Reliable and Valid Forensic Science: Eleven Sections—One Academy

February 21-26, 2011
Hyatt Regency Hotel
151 East Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL, USA, 60601

:twocents: It really is a shame that Jose can't read the TITLE of the program, seems all he read was "YIPPIE, everybody together", let's :party:

February 21-26, 2011
Hyatt Regency Hotel
151 East Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL, USA, 60601

:twocents: It really is a shame that Jose can't read the TITLE of the program, seems all he read was "YIPPIE, everybody together", let's :party:

Let's all go!! Wouldn't that be fun!

February 21-26, 2011
Hyatt Regency Hotel
151 East Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL, USA, 60601

*snort* :crazy:

I just love reading all of your post! Dang I get so into reading it I forget to thank them. *makes a mental note to thank more*

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charity4668
Back