2010.06.18 Questionnaire -Students, parents asked about Kyron again

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Is the truck in the 2nd picture in front of the Horman home, or somewhere else? The house looks familiar, like maybe one I saw searchers in front of - but could be way off. I will see if I can find the picture I am thinking of.

Can anyone tell me if this is an Ford F250...

Yes, it is. And it's the same vehicle that was towed, you can tell because it has the exact same decals in the exact spots. Or perhaps that's just a "coincidence" too? :waitasec:

I can see them having the papers taken back to the school as opposed to LE office,as there would be hundreds of parents involved.LE doesn't need all of the people streaming in and out of the office.Some parents might not want to go into the LE office,LOL,you never know.
But,what it sounds like is LE is putting pressure on the person who has that truck to talk.They are probably looking for enough proof for an arrest,find Kyron and more pressure.I wonder if this person with the truck was meeting up with someone around the island.They've searched there,so we still might have a hidden child somewhere,hopefully.
It struck me, reading your post, that this could be a tactic, winterrose. The completed questionnaires will help LE, I'm sure, but I wonder if the FACT that they have been sent out is meant to "help" someone come clean, confess, tell the truth.

The pressure, if the SM is a suspect, must be absolutely unbearable. It would be for most people, even someone with a smaller than normal conscience and less than normal feelings of anxiety.

My thoughts. My opinions.

It struck me, reading your post, that this could be a tactic, winterrose. The completed questionnaires will help LE, I'm sure, but I wonder if the FACT that they have been sent out is meant to "help" someone come clean, confess, tell the truth.

The pressure, if the SM is a suspect, must be absolutely unbearable for most people. It would be for any person, even someone with a smaller than normal conscience and less than normal feelings of anxiety.

Yep,what I'm thinking.

The pressure, if the SM is a suspect, must be absolutely unbearable. It would be for most people, even someone with a smaller than normal conscience and less than normal feelings of anxiety.

My thought too. I am in awe that ANYONE could withstand that pressure. If this is indeed the case though, that would be one cool cucumber so to speak. Either that or a truly pathological person, or one who is in such denial of a horrific event they have blocked it from their memory.

Perhaps Terri drove the truck that morning because they had to take the science fair project and it didn't fit in her car?

Like a previous poster, I don't necessarily see the questions as designed to determine what vehicle was driven, which I think they'd know already, but more as just another check on timeline. If you've ever interviewed a witness, you know that stuff can always come up, even after the passage of time, and after having asked witnesses the same thing before. Just a hypothetical: someone might have seen X and Y in the vehicle and just assumed it was on the way to work, because they aren't sleuthy or detail oriented. Now they fill out a form that reveals they saw the people at a definite time, which turns out to be half an hour after the trip on the way to work, when said people were not said to be together any longer. I think they just are double checking.

Closed for clean up.

All pictures *must* have a link to their source.

*No* pictures from the stepmother's Facebook may be posted.

BeanE
Mod

Your Attention Please

Every picture posted anywhere on Websleuths must have the source and link stated. If you've uploaded a picture to photobucket or a similar file storage site, you must give the original source and link the picture is from. This is for copyright reasons.

The stepmom's Facebook is off-limits. No linking, no posting, no discussing, no pictures, no warnings - instant Timeout.

Thank you -
BeanE
Mod

Another article about this:
http://www.kgw.com/news/Second-grade-student-missing-from-Skyline-Elementary-95670454.html

Did the first article mention the second question they list here?

KGW has obtained a questionnaire just sent to all the parents which asked, "Did your child see a white Ford F250 pickup truck on 6/4/10 at or near the school?" Police have not said why they were inquiring about this particular type of truck, but Kyron's step-mother, Terri Horman does drive one. The questionnaire also asked, "Did your child see Kyron's step-mom, Terri on 6/4/10, at or near the school?"

http://www.kgw.com/news/Second-grade-student-missing-from-Skyline-Elementary-95670454.html

KGW has obtained a questionnaire just sent to all the parents which asked, "Did your child see a white Ford F250 pickup truck on 6/4/10 at or near the school?" Police have not said why they were inquiring about this particular type of truck, but Kyron's step-mother, Terri Horman does drive one. The questionnaire also asked, "Did your child see Kyron's step-mom, Terri on 6/4/10, at or near the school?"

Thanks for posting this. I came over to post it earlier, but the thread was closed.

Here's the flyer/questionnaire.

http://www.flashalertnewswire.net/i.../36184/061410.SchoolQuestionnaireadobe.hm.pdf

Thank you, Dorothyz, for finding this new article.

That second question...man, the pressure this woman must be under. I wonder what it is like to her right now. I am trying to imagine and also not to judge.

Based on this question and the others, it seems pretty clear who is being looked at as the perpetrator in the crime against Kyron. It also seems like she has not confessed, or hadn't when these were sent out. Maybe she has now (IF she is the one who committed the crime). If she has been under suspicion this entire time it explains why there has been a police presence in the home. Protection for SM from family, protection of the baby, protection of SM, should she try to commit suicide.

Obviously, this is speculation on my part, believing that LE has found out what the crime against Kyron was and who committed it.

Again, to repeat, these are my opinions.

It's interesting to me that they ask if you saw Kyron, what time? who was he with? where was he?, but if you saw Terri, they don't ask what time, who she was with, or where she was.

Why would they not want to know "I saw Terri at 8:50. She was alone. She was getting in her vehicle in the (whichever) parking lot, and then I saw her drive away."

or "I saw Terri at 9:00. She was with Kyron. She was holding a rag over his nose and mouth, and after he appeared to pass out, she dragged him into the restroom on the first floor."

or "I saw Terri at 9am. She was alone until she walked outside to the parking lot. A guy in a blue Camaro was waiting there. She got in the car and they drove away."

I posted a few pics to cranky's photos and the blue house is the Horman with the truck in front of it.I found it without the truck there and the mailbox pic without the truck,same mailboxes.I have to go look what thread it was,and copy and bring it here.

Here ya go...

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/...man -OR-/?action=view&current=HormanHome.jpg

The mailboxes where the truck was picked up,it's the Horman's mailbox

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/...current=-cc4d453092810773_custom_665xauto.jpg

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/...-OR-/?action=view&current=61510towedtruck.jpg

It's interesting to me that they ask if you saw Kyron, what time? who was he with? where was he?, but if you saw Terri, they don't ask what time, who she was with, or where she was.

Why would they not want to know "I saw Terri at 8:50. She was alone. She was getting in her vehicle in the (whichever) parking lot, and then I saw her drive away."

or "I saw Terri at 9:00. She was with Kyron. She was holding a rag over his nose and mouth, and after he appeared to pass out, she dragged him into the restroom on the first floor."

or "I saw Terri at 9am. She was alone until she walked outside to the parking lot. A guy in a blue Camaro was waiting there. She got in the car and they drove away."

Oh how interesting,I was getting ready to ask why from 8am to 4pm,so that could be it.She might have gotten into a vehicle with someone else with Kyron and came back for her truck at a later time.

I just picked up on that too, Calliope. Interesting.
Yes, very interesting! And they have 4 pictures - one of Kyron, one of a "similar" truck and two of TH.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shachio8485
Back