2010.06.21 Status Hearing

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the delay in releasing the Defense Motion which was filed on Friday, to the public???
Mason said he took depositions on Thursday, June 17th which prompted him to file the Defense Motion (re: the 911 calls) on Friday, June 18th. WHERE IS that Motion? I want to read it!!!!!!!!!!

Mason looked a little deflated there at the end....wonder if he's starting to realize what a black hole of imcompetence he's joined...lol

I believe Mason is wondering who is his biggest hurdle to overcome: Casey or Baez. :D

Well, if he wanted a challenge for his last hurrah, he sure got one. I do wonder if he is thinking, "hmmm...maybe this isn't as much FUN as I thought it might be. " ;)

Just wanted to note, that Mrs. Drane Burdick sure is looking good. Since we talk about weight gain, dental fixes - she looks to me as if she has lost weight and she is becoming a snappy dresser! :woohoo::woohoo:

What is the delay in releasing the Defense Motion which was filed on Friday, to the public???
Mason said he took depositions on Thursday, June 17th which prompted him to file the Defense Motion (re: the 911 calls) on Friday, June 18th. WHERE IS that Motion? I want to read it!!!!!!!!!!

Not sure if video of the hearing is online yet, but at one point while discussing this, Judge Perry made reference to a particular case and asked Mason for confirmation that this is the particular case he was basing his motion on?

I saw this coming as I knew he deposed a few TES members and 2 Gentiva employees.....and then suggested to Perry that they hold hearing on same day....

BTW...LDB made a comment about how employees statements made during depos had not changed? But later said something about them not understanding the questions as they were intended or something?

Awaiting the hearing on video for replay

A-to-the-MEN!!!

It was actually a courtroom full of professionals! The entire demeanor of that courtoom was different. That is how a courtroom usually runs.

Now they need to sit Baez down, cue the video, and say "Watch this, Jose. This is what a real courtroom looks and sounds like. Pay attention and take some good notes."

Now they need to sit Baez down, cue the video, and say "Watch this, Jose. This is what a real courtroom looks and sounds like. Pay attention and take some good notes."

I'm thinkin' Cheney lost the coin toss....

Not sure if video of the hearing is online yet, but at one point while discussing this, Judge Perry made reference to a particular case and asked Mason for confirmation that this is the particular case he was basing his motion on?

I saw this coming as I knew he deposed a few TES members and 2 Gentiva employees.....and then suggested to Perry that they hold hearing on same day....

BTW...LDB made a comment about how employees statements made during depos had not changed? But later said something about them not understanding the questions as they were intended or something?

I think she was referring to the defense when she said they didn't seem to understand the State's reason for allowing the 911 calls.That was the statement she made after she said nothing had changed from prior depos.

I think she was referring to the defense when she said they didn't seem to understand the State's reason for allowing the 911 calls.That was the statement she made after she said nothing had changed from prior depos.

Yes, LDB was suggesting the DEFENSE didn't fully understand their arguments in the SA's 911 motion/response.

Yes, LDB was suggesting the DEFENSE didn't fully understand their arguments in the SA's 911 motion/response.

But didn't she also make reference to the fact that the information provided by the employees at Thursdays depos had not changed from their previous statements?

I thought I heard her state that and was thinking of NTS statement in another thread wondering if the two had "changed their stories"....

http://www.wftv.com/news/23924161/detail.html

Alrighty then Mr. Mason basically dismisses here the Kerley, et at stuff as whack and not does not even want to bother with it.
Click on interview with Atorney

Is that the exwife who said he used duct tape on her? Sorry, trying to avoid having to listen to him blather on...same thing about him saying TES wasn't in the area. I'd love to know what he said but hate to have to listen to him.

Well the 15th should be a red letter day:dance:

This is so OT that I am probably going to have to slap myself...

But I have always loved reading your posts....

but just LOVE seeing that photo you display each and every time! Reminds me what life is really about.....:dance:

I'm still watching & waiting for Mr. Mason to do something that impresses me.If and when he does, I will probably miss it, because i can't understand a thing the man says.

But didn't she also make reference to the fact that the information provided by the employees at Thursdays depos had not changed from their previous statements?

I thought I heard her state that and was thinking of NTS statement in another thread wondering if the two had "changed their stories"....

She did say that. I am assuming she has a transcript. She definetly knows what was said though, from the proffer made in court today.

i'm still watching & waiting for mr. Mason to do something that impresses me.if and when he does, i will probably miss it, because i can't understand a thing the man says.

lol!!

http://www.wftv.com/news/23924161/detail.html

Alrighty then Mr. Mason basically dismisses here the Kerley, et at stuff as whack and not does not even want to bother with it.
Click on interview with Atorney

A lotta back peddling, non-answers and chuckles in that video. Me thinks that Mason isn't having ANY fun anymore! LOL! Boy, you can tell that he doesn't like all the good questions from Kathi B....tells her she should go to law school or talk to Bill Schafer as he does one of his good Ole boy chuckles. Thought it was amusing that Mason also states that providing the witness list isn't his job. Guess that's one way of getting out of it. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Sorry for quoting myself, but for context rhornsby's most recent blog entry is right here and it is a MUST READ. It totally explains what LDB was referring to when she said the defense did not understand their argument.

I am more impressed every day with these prosecutors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prettyuglybefore