2010.06.28 - Kyron's Dad files for divorce and restraining order

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The IRS will have to take a look/see at that next filing time, or perhaps this quarter as certainly she will owe a chunk of change on a gift.

Unless multiple people each gave her $12,000. Then she's in IRS freedom land.

Isn't it possible that someone just paid for her an attorney? Then it's not a gift or a loan. I think I could go sign a contract to hire my sister an attorney and it wouldn't a gift or a loan. What if I paid 13,000 for my mom to tour Europe?

WhyaDuck;

TH's attorney is just doing his job. KH's attorney filed paperwork, TH's has to respond in the same way. Nothing more, nothing less. Just legal matters being handled they way they always are.

Read her attorney's filing. She hasn't given up any custody rights.

OK all of you comedians... This thread is in the public forum..... :eek:

BBM
OK, I know I am totally reading the post wrong as my mind may just be in the gutter with the sext messages.

Oh you gutter-minded girl, you! Talking about punctuation, of course! Decimals, commas, colons, apostrophes, etc. :angel:

:hug:

The sexting/affairs happened after he filed so not really an issue there. The MFH is he said/she said so he would be required to prove it. Le may have given him 'reason to believe' but if it could be proved they would be charging her and proving it in another court....

I have heard this "MFH is he said/she said" more than once. I would love for someone, anyone, to tell me how they know this. (I am not picking on you in particular, you are just the most recent poster to assert this notion.) How do we know what LE has? They might have a proposition in writing via text for all we know. It may very well be much more than "he said/she said."

JMOJMOJMOJMO>>>>>>>>>>>>>infinity~~~

A quick divorce with deferred financial settlement didn't work out so good for wife #3 of Drew Peterson. She gave him a quick divorce so he could marry his young, pregnant girlfriend. The financial settlement was put off for months down the road and she died under questionable circumstances only days before the financial settlement was to be completed. This was of concern only to the family of wife #3 until wife #4 vanished. DP kept the kids and assets both times.

KH is no prince but TH has made him look good by comparison. That must really frost her.

There may be hard evidence about the MFH, but then why no charges? That is what I don't understand. If it is true, Kaine is techinically still in danger, I mean Terri has even more reason (in her mind) to want him dead now.

:waitasec: Kaine indicated in the divorce papers that each party would be liable for their own attorney fees. I am not sure why Kaine/Attorney is stating "In Addition To being liable for Terri's attorney fees."

I don't think he did. My interpretation of her pleading is that she is saying he can't afford his additional expenses plus his legal fees on what he is now bringing in. JMO, others may differ.

There may be hard evidence about the MFH, but then why no charges? That is what I don't understand. If it is true, Kaine is techinically still in danger, I mean Terri has even more reason (in her mind) to want him dead now.

Maybe they are going to group it all together. Or perhaps the Kyron case is going to take precedent now that they feel Kaine isn't in immediate danger. I don't think we have heard the end of it yet though. MOO :).

At some point her attorney can contest the RO at is not allowing visitation. She could probably get at least supervised visits when they are prepared to do that. That may be Bunch's next move. She had not hired him when Houze said she would not contest it. As for custody if down the line Kyron is found and/or she is found to have nothing to do with it I think they would have to take into account the circumstances of her not having custody and at least give her a fair shake.

Right now if she were to fight for full custody I don't think they could take a chance of giving it to her. And I don't think any judge would bring that head ache down on him/herself. To many threats would come their way.

I agree that it would be unrealistic to go for full custody at this point but getting supervised visits asap might be in the best interests of her child if TH is going to have a more active role in her life at some point.

I think the people who would have to make the custody evaluation and the court decisions are probably happy about this motion to drag things on because it would be so much simpler to to sort it all out after someone has been charged/ convicted.

But the cause for action for the divorce is "irreconcilable differences" and there is nothing in the divorce filings regarding the MFH.

The sexting etc. happened after Kaine filed. Now if this happened before Kaine filed perhaps Kaine could have gone for adultery, but since it happened after it's a simple "irreconcilable differences".

Since this is a no-fault state, I think the ol' irreconcilable differences is standard. I have never heard of anyone actually stating anything different in modern times. Has anyone else?

OK all of you comedians... This thread is in the public forum..... :eek:

Sorry, Grandma...feeling kinda silly this evening. Please feel free to delete if you want. Won't hurt my feelings! :)

Isn't it possible that someone just paid for her an attorney? Then it's not a gift or a loan. I think I could go sign a contract to hire my sister an attorney and it wouldn't a gift or a loan. What if I paid 13,000 for my mom to tour Europe?

Well, my sister just paid for a lawyer for her daughter in different state. She wired the $$ directly to the lawyer. She paid more than $3,500 and her daughter is fighting a misdemeanor charge. Also, the lawyer is not "high profile" like Terri's.

Okay, I'm not sure if I am correctly understanding this "abatement". I am not familiar with this at all, in fact have never even heard of such :)waitasec: wonder if this is even an option where I live, or quite possible I just have never heard of it:waitasec:)..

So, am I to understand this as meaning that the divorce proceedings are just put on a COMPLETE HOLD? is there more to this and will a judge be likely to rule in favor of this latest request per Atty Bunch?

Anyone who can explain in "dummie" terms I would be so grateful? TIA...

I have heard this "MFH is he said/she said" more than once. I would love for someone, anyone, to tell me how they know this. (I am not picking on you in particular, you are just the most recent poster to assert this notion.) How do we know what LE has? They might have a proposition in writing via text for all we know. It may very well be much more than "he said/she said."

JMOJMOJMOJMO>>>>>>>>>>>>>infinity~~~

I don't feel picked on LOL, you make me think and I enjoy that. We don't know what LE has but I do know if they had enough she would be in jail. What Kaine needs for probable cause in an RO is not the same as what LE needs. I think it LE had more she would be charged with a crime. They tried...either she didn't fall for it or she has a mad landscaper/boyfriend who made it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member