2010.06.28 - Kyron's Dad files for divorce and restraining order

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
also, i have been thinking about the fact that desiree had a 7-year-old son when she filed the restraining order against kaine. and, terri had a son of approx. the same age when kaine hooked up with her. which is approx the same age as kyron.

Well, if that first post of yours just don't beat all Hades, I dunno what does!

WELCOME TO WEBSLEUTHS!!!

He has learned something that has destroyed the trust he held with his wife, it could be the two lie detector tests or something in the questioning; or perhaps he just needs someone to blame, like the last person to see his son.

It would take something pretty big for me to sever ties during an emotional upheaval like this.

Whatever happened to dad, it's big and bad for him.

Do you ever get the feeling that you are missing something that is so freaking obvious?

Someone often posts a picture of a giant elephant and everyone around it is speculating about diffrent parts but no body sees the damn elephant.... thats what I feel like right now. I think I'm going to the doctor and asking for blood pressure pills and nerve pills tommorrow, before I take up drinking.

Is it a fact or speculation that DY filed the restraining order against KH? If it is fact, please post a link.

I have a headache.

I wonder if that reporter's story earlier would be enough for a RO , that the child was endangered at that time ? And the article in People mag. that possibly could be endangering the investigation , and whether it all has anything to do with what is occuring now.

I was thinking earlier about the unity of the families, and wondering how it could be so united.
Yes, in my experience I have seen unity with broken families and new families,
but in these particular families there has been alot of different relationships.
Lots of steps, halfs, as far as children go.
TH wasn't the only one to have had more then one failed relationship.
That being said, I had been thinking about how united they really were.

Now I wonder about how honest everyone is with one another. For TH to have been surprised by this new set of circumstances says alot about her own husbands honesty, unless she is medicated and totally delusional right now, or suffers from something else.

I really, really , don't know what to think at this point.

Except I pray faithfully, continuously that Kyron will be found alive.

It appears that some of the family was united. If Kyron was their focus, the other members would be willing to do whatever it takes, I imagine.

What is telling to me is that SM's whole world has collapsed, and she is not catatonic.

Wouldn't the events of the last few hours alone make someone go to her bed and just stay their in disbelief and sadness and whatever else?

do you ever get the feeling that you are missing something that is so freaking obvious?

Someone often posts a picture of a giant elephant and everyone around it is speculating about diffrent parts but no body sees the damn elephant.... Thats what i feel like right now. I think i'm going to the doctor and asking for blood pressure pills and nerve pills tommorrow, before i take up drinking.

EXACTLY. There does appear to be an elephant that no one is talking about.

Is it a fact or speculation that DY filed the restraining order against KH? If it is fact, please post a link.

I would love to post a link, but it is a fact. But I am not sure what kind of restraining order it was.

The judge's response was to have a restraining order against both parents.

I would love to post a link, but it is a fact. But I am not sure what kind of restraining order it was.

The judge's response was to have a restraining order against both parents.

The link was posted back in the original threads. I didn't post it but did see it. You can go back and read them or do a search though.

ETA whoops I meant to respond to ClueMeIn. Sorry Human!

For weeks we have all been upset with LE because they will not release any info. I really believe they have the info...taking the truck for evidence, phone pings for TH whereabouts after she supposedly dropped off little Kyron, her computer, lie detector tests, etc. Now, KH gets a restaining order, files for divorce, takes the baby and moves out. Seems like the family doesnt believe a word TH says BUT she seems to think that LE is still on her side because it is the calm before the storm. Don't be surprised if there is an arrest tomorrow..IMO

For weeks we have all been upset with LE because they will not release any info. I really believe they have the info...taking the truck for evidence, phone pings for TH whereabouts after she supposedly dropped off little Kyron, her computer, lie detector tests, etc. Now, KH gets a restaining order, files for divorce, takes the baby and moves out. Seems like the family doesnt believe a word TH says BUT she seems to think that LE is still on her side because it is the calm before the storm. Don't be surprised if there is an arrest tomorrow..IMO

bbm
Most likely in the very early am so as to outsmart the media. Or at least most of them.

q
I have a link - wweekly.com article in response to the time-line published of Terri just days before. Don't know if a can post it here. It does say a restraining order was issued for both parents to NOT take the kids out of state. Mom initiated it. moo

I think it would have been possible, in this case, for Kaine to have filed a restraining order and taken his child away without filing for divorce right now...he could have asked for a legal separation or just moved out for a while. So either something very dreadful and convincing came to light this weekend, and he is not concerned with what effect this might have on the focus of this case right now, or could it be that his own legal situation might be better later on if shown he filed for divorce so early into the case? Meaning that if he knew something for a number of weeks now and only just told LE?

BBM

Does anyone here know if Oregon has legal separation? I know in my state, legal separation was done away with. You're either married or you file for divorce, there's no in between.

I fail to understand what LE will have tomorrow that they didn't have today! Hopefully, they weren't waiting for divorce papers to be served. moo

bbm
Most likely in the very early am so as to outsmart the media. Or at least most of them.

I would expect 3-5am if they do an arrest at all. Time for the media to think it's died down and go home to get a few hours sleep and come back at 6am... for the typical 7am arrest.

Unless they decide to do a perp walk.

But I think MCSO has more class than that.

BBM

Does anyone here know if Oregon has legal separation? I know in my state, legal separation was done away with. You're either married or you file for divorce, there's no in between.

Yes, Oregon does have legal separation.

IIRC it was WW that mentioned the restraining order and D. I don't think we're allowed to link to WW.

If you google D and Kyron Horman and restraining order you will find it.

order was issued for both parents to NOT take the kids out of state. Mom initiated it. moo

I am not seeing it anywhere. Remember that restraining orders could also be on both parties to not take stuff off the property. Doesn't have to be person related. ;)

IIRC it was WW that mentioned the restraining order and D. I don't think we're allowed to link to WW.

If you google D and Kyron and restraining order you will find it.

We allow it, with a huge grain of salt.

So he filed for divorce.......... and RO.. Moved out of the home with the child. BTW. per my DH. You can not get a RO for a divorce alone unless the person has shown to be a harm to you and the child. He serves RO everyday.

FUnny how a page of her's that was in ? before is now been deleted also today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member