2010.06.28 - Kyron's Dad files for divorce and restraining order

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess the theory that he didn't want her to know where he lived is moot, now. Also seems that the theory that he fears she could still hire someone to come to the house which is why he was the one who left is moot, also.

Now it looks like a typical divorce proceeding. "I owned the house before our marriage, it is rightfully mine."

I was surprised that Kyron was not listed in the RO. My mind went straight to the thought that Kaine knows Kyron won't be coming back. (Based on the information given to him by LE).

Just my opinion. (Brought over from another thread).

You shouldn't read too much into that. TH did not adopt or have joint custody of Kyron, so TH has no custodial rights that require the court's modification - KH doesn't need a court order to keep TH away from Kyron. In a sense, Kyron was included in the RO since his school was one of the locations TH is restrained from entering.

I will find my source, but I know she moved herself and her son in so she could watch Kyron, and I take room and board as a form of payment, at least in terms of power relations.

The original post I was responding to was why her name wasn't on the deed, and I just think such a situation would lead to some very weird dynamics, psychologically, in terms of power and distribution.

I loved Jane Eyre as much as anyone, but I think it would be an awkward transition in real life. MOO.

ETA: I really am not up to hunting for the link. I will delete my post.

To be honest her friend claimed that was what happened. We also know parts of that article arent true because Desiree stated that. Personally I think Terri moved in there as his partner..not babysitter

MOO

After listening to the presser that Kaine and DY held yesterday, I was struck by the idea Kaine has related that Kyron should be able to come home to his own room. Kyron has been missing for over a month. If Terri is responsible for his disappearance in any way, its highly unlikely that he will want to return to the home where Terri lived and was his stepmom. I imagine he will be severely traumatized by this whole event and will need safety and therapy. Does Kaine really think Kyron will just walk back into his room and life will be normal?
Also, I was struck by DY's demeanor. I can sense and understand her anger. But I would think she would be planning for Kyron to come and live with her. I think I would be putting that out there...."when Kyron comes home, he will coming to live with me for a while." I know that I would want my child to be with me, especially after such a terrible ordeal.
I'm not being critical of the parents, by the way. Just stating some things I noticed..

Just jumping off your post here with MOO and I'm trying not to be critical either. :)

When (I hate to say "if") Kyron comes home, I think there may be a custody issue. D may not be all that comfortable letting Kyron return to his dad's home, even with Terri out of the picture. I am NOT saying K is a bad father or is in any way responsible for Kyron's disappearance or that D feels it's his fault. I'm just thinking about how I would feel in her situation.

Where is Kyron????

JMO

I think they would quite like for her to go see Kyron so they could follow her and find him...

Has TH moved out of the house?
and her parents????
Where is TH now if so???

Kyron's stepmother Terri Moulton Horman will not challenge a request to move out of the former family home, a letter from her lawyer read Monday.

It was unclear if or when Terri planned to move out.

On Sunday, the parents of missing Portland boy Kyron Horman put off all media contact for the week in anticipation of what they called "heavy" obligations by investigators on the case.

"Our focus continues to be fully on the investigation and finding Kyron," a statement from father Kaine Horman read. "All indications are that law enforcement obligations will be heavy in the coming week. As a result, we are sorry that we cannot schedule any media meetings. We really apologize for the change but, as always, our priority is keeping our energy and available time focused on the search and both of those things will be in short supply next week."

http://www.kgw.com/news/Desiree-Young-on-Terri-Moulton-I-know-shes-lying-98075814.html

Kyron's stepmother Terri Moulton Horman will not challenge a request to move out of the former family home, a letter from her lawyer read Monday.

It was unclear if or when Terri planned to move out.

On Sunday, the parents of missing Portland boy Kyron Horman put off all media contact for the week in anticipation of what they called "heavy" obligations by investigators on the case.

"Our focus continues to be fully on the investigation and finding Kyron," a statement from father Kaine Horman read. "All indications are that law enforcement obligations will be heavy in the coming week. As a result, we are sorry that we cannot schedule any media meetings. We really apologize for the change but, as always, our priority is keeping our energy and available time focused on the search and both of those things will be in short supply next week."

http://www.kgw.com/news/Desiree-Young-on-Terri-Moulton-I-know-shes-lying-98075814.html

wonder if she knows she'll be staying a the grey bar hotel pretty soon anyways

wonder if she knows she'll be staying a the grey bar hotel pretty soon anyways

Perhaps but I bet it was to avoid the media hype and court battle over it. The press and the family are already saying uncooperative for me fighting this in the media would be the last thing she would want.

Oh good. I hope Kaine can get himself and the baby back home very soon, and without any trouble. He's got more than enough to deal with, without him and the baby being displaced on top of everything else.

I don't get that part, it says her lawyer says she won't challenge moving out of the house.
Then it says it's unclear IF or when ?

Would she even really have a right to refuse to leave? I mean the home is solely in Kaine's name isn't it?

Oh good. I hope Kaine can get himself and the baby back home very soon, and without any trouble. He's got more than enough to deal with, without him and the baby being displaced on top of everything else.

ITA...i wish they could do it in the dead of night when no one could see them so they could just have something semi-normal in their lives....i feel for them every single day...

but when she moves out....I have a feeling, the could possibly be some media there....

Whatever the outcome of the case is, it is kind of scary if wives have basically no rights as to regards property in any state these days. I don't the situation here, but still...

But I would imagine it won't be a hardship for her to get out of there...it's not as though she has any freedom, to speak of, no matter where she ends up, the media will find her. And the case will go on...

*IF* Terri is guilty, why hasn't she ran away to different country by now???

Bolded by me.

Just curious... To whom did her attorney send the letter? To the judge/court/Kaine's attorney?

Will that letter be made available to the public at some point? :waitasec:

I for one will feel a whole lot better if there are LOTS of media there when KH goes home....the more protection around him the better....he and that baby need to feel safe and I don't know that I could lay my head down in that home for awhile but I understand he wants to give the baby her home back.IMO

:woohoo:
Take your daughter home Kaine and I pray her brother returns soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
verydemureverycute