2010.06.28 - Kyron's Dad files for divorce and restraining order

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
bbm

IDK if there would have been any *evidence* to hide. KH has made statements to the media that LE has searched the family home several times.

MmMm - MOO is she's spending alot of time in a house where she is clearly not wanted. She has to be doing something in there...

Tis just food for thought.

Ok, I'm clueless. Does this mean the gate is electrified (as in ZAP!) or that it has an electric locking system?

An opener system....similar to a garage door opener only going sideways to slide the gate from a remote controller. I know, cause I want one at our "farm" so I don't have to get out and roll the gate open myself!

Sounds like if he is "recoding" it, it's one of those electric gates that open by punching in a code.

Horman was dressed in a grey sweatshirt and tan shorts and sneakers. He has a freshly shaved head.

Odd thing to report about.....

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kaine_horman_urges_judge_to_fo.html

Not very appropriate attire for going to Court. Even if he left some clothes behind, surely he could have borrowed/purchased appropriate attire. It can be done. It HAS been done.

His attorney seems to find the whole situation...entertaining? funny? enjoyable? She is always smiling and laughing.

I agree with Mr. Houze....there has definitely been a witch-hunt mentality going on. Especially if the reports of PPD or PPP are true. One of the reasons I have chosen not to post much. This whole situation has disturbed me in so many ways. It could be interesting to see what the truth really is. If it ever comes out. Unfortunately, with the witch-hunt mentality going on on the internet, G-d himself could come down and say Terri is innocent, and plenty of people would still deem her guilty.

Whatever happens...I still choose to hold out hope for Kyron coming home.

Terri Moulton Horman's attorney asks for more time for her to move out, cites threats against his client

She cited the need to bring back some routine for Kiara, as well as safety concerns, noting that Kaine Horman is not sure who else Terri Horman shared his new address with. He needs to recode the electric gate outside their home, change locks, buy groceries and get back to work to support the family, his lawyer Laura Rackner said.

"He's the mother and father now,'' Rackner added.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kaine_horman_urges_judge_to_fo.html

Not very appropriate attire for going to Court. Even if he left some clothes behind, surely he could have borrowed/purchased appropriate attire. It can be done. It HAS been done.

His attorney seems to find the whole situation...entertaining? funny? enjoyable? She is always smiling and laughing.

I agree with Mr. Houze....there has definitely been a witch-hunt mentality going on. Especially if the reports of PPD or PPP are true. One of the reasons I have chosen not to post much. This whole situation has disturbed me in so many ways. It could be interesting to see what the truth really is. If it ever comes out. Unfortunately, with the witch-hunt mentality going on on the internet, G-d himself could come down and say Terri is innocent, and plenty of people would still deem her guilty.

Whatever happens...I still choose to hold out hope for Kyron coming home.
BBM

On the internet *maybe* (it was well into the investigation when the majority of posters shifted to suspect TH, from my observations, hardly "witch hunt" activity, IMO). Certainly I've seen rather unreasoned comments about TH online. But I have to say that my experience has been that those who think TH did something to Kyron came to conclusion painfully and with much reluctance and only after specific incriminating information was made public, they didn't rabidly join the herd of 'witch hunters' like lemmings jumping off a cliff.

However, the mood on the internet or in comments on media stories are in no way indicative of LE's mood. I've seen nothing to suggest that LE is on a "witch hunt", and IMO, LE's actions are what matter most, not random posters on various message boards.

And this isn't directed to the quote above, but as someone who has considered the information about the case rather carefully, I sometimes resent the implication that those who think TH was involved is on a "witch hunt". I realize why Houze is using the term (he's trying to defend his client and create reasonable doubt if needed)...but IMO the reasoning I've seen from many who think TH is involved is far from reactionary and usually based on some thought and consideration of events.

My daughter has a step-son and a 7 month old child.. If she was ever accused of something like this, and her husband left her, I would surely support her... However, if she took up with another man right away, and was sexting and such... I would be very concerned...!!! It just looks bad... real bad.. oh...which reminds me that the pee-princess is due here in an hour...:)

I was just struck by the description of his attire. I doubt he wouldn't have been able to buy something to wear, but then maybe that was done on purpose.

I don't know either way I guess.

I commented on that only because I was recently at traffic court for an expired inspection sticker and the court officer was not allowing anyone inside who wasn't "appropriately" dressed.

FWIW Portland is a very laid back town. I doubt he looked out of place in his attire.

From the article:
"It is simply a matter of logistics," Houze said. "It is not a simple matter to pick up everything and simply be gone."

Perhaps Mr Houze should contact Josh Powell for some tips! ;)

Why didn't he just stay in the home and have LE remove her from the home to start with? If she had actually threatened him that evening... he could have had her arrested, and then refused to let her back in. Change the locks, etc.
Why all this drama? Good grief, I wouldn't have stayed in the house once he left with my baby, or I knew he wanted me out, but what do I know?

Terri Moulton Horman's attorney asks for more time for her to move out, cites threats against his client

She cited the need to bring back some routine for Kiara, as well as safety concerns, noting that Kaine Horman is not sure who else Terri Horman shared his new address with. He needs to recode the electric gate outside their home, change locks, buy groceries and get back to work to support the family, his lawyer Laura Rackner said.

"He's the mother and father now,'' Rackner added.

Now that makes no sense to me... He is worried that his new address has been given out, but is going to move back into his old home where his address is nation wide..:waitasec:

I wondered about leaving the address on the RO.

On the other hand, maybe he didn't realize he could leave it off. Maybe he was poorly advised, or filled it out at the police station under extreme stress and didn't think that far ahead. I guess there are a lot of reasons he might have accidentally left it on there.

He had an attorney already and asll he had to do is check the box instead of filling in the blank.

He also said Terri Horman has been the subject of threats. He said there's been "threats of harm routinely directed towards my client which I take very seriously."

He blamed the threats on what he called a "media frenzy ... a witch hunt" directed at his client.

Houze also said he didn't understand why Kaine would put his new address in the restraining order petition, when he could have chosen not to do so. He said he wonders how serious Kaine Horman's safety concerns are, considering "they revealed to my client where he was staying."

He had an attorney already and asll he had to do is check the box instead of filling in the blank.

Yes - it was my understanding that his attorney assisted him in filling out the RO request.

I realize the emotions of this case and I am very sad that threats are being made against TH. I know there are a lot of people that feel that any force should be used to make her talk, even if joking. I don't think it's funny. The media has been focusing on the parents and their feelings and we haven't heard TH's side. Probably won't unless this goes to trial. She may be very sick. Her behavior doesn't indicate a stable person. If I were her I certainly wouldn't want to be in that house where everyone knows where she is. I truly hope that no one attempts to take the law into their hands. She has not been charged with any crime and not even named a POI. People need to keep the focus on Kyron. I hope that if she is guilty she is brought to justice but it should never be vigilante justice.

Perhaps he will soon have access to all his clothing and accessories, etc.

He has` always had access. All he had to do is appoint someone to pick up what he wanted or have LE go with him to retrieve his belongings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member