Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing it has to do with what is going on now

Me too. It's probably to corroborate the printed text messages that will undoubtedly by introduced as evidence to the sexting and 350,000.00. Get MC on record acknowledging that he did indeed receive texts and talk with TH about both, um, "things."

I totally missed KPTV's 11am broadcast, but KGW, KOIN have 12pm PST newscasts

Hard to do that and ignore the ginormous elephant in the room, the RO. I don't see that happening. They are going to have to address it somehow.

Bunch did address it, that's where he's saying he has no information from the state on the MFHP or the TH's alleged involvement in Kyron's disappearance, which are both listed as reasons for the RO. (I think?)

But--Terri didn't bring those things into the public eye--Kaine's atty. did. Kaine actively brought accusations of Terri into the public eye.
he got the atty AFTER the RO. He talked to the media after all of this happened.

The info came to light after the documents were made public and there were leaks.

So which came first, the chicken or the egg? I would say Terri came first and all else has followed after it.

Me too. It's probably to corroborate the printed text messages that will undoubtedly by introduced as evidence to the sexting and 350,000.00. Get MC on record acknowledging that he did indeed receive texts and talk with TH about both, um, "things."

LOL. and he um, saw "things" too. Let's not forget those pics...

ITA. They are opening the door to bringing in the criminal case if they say anything like that. This is the divorce proceeding, not the criminal case, and there's not even a criminal case against Terri yet (no charges or arrest). This is about her actions that led to the RO, the sexting and MFH plot. They can't bring in those press conferences because that is about Kyron, not Terri and the divorce.

OOOH, I see this happening next! Her attorney is going to press the point of visitation, and his attorney is going to have to come up with something more than "timely resolution" and bring out that her client was given reason to believe his life and the life of their child was in danger, and at that point, her attorney will have his attorney over a barrel, because Kaine will have to provide documentation and proof or have the RO removed. Interesting to see if this happens!! (ALL my opinion) And all those interviews are available as documentation that Kaine Horman's face was out there making sure people knew Terri was guilty of something she's not been charged with so for that from his attorney, I say blech.

But now the abatement hearing is over, so we'll have to wait for a couple hours for a ruling.

So is it correct that Bunch was there but Houze was not? I thought I read something somewhere that Houze was going to attend the divorce proceedings, do not know for sure.

Bunch did address it, that's where he's saying he has no information from the state on the MFHP or the TH's alleged involvement in Kyron's disappearance, which are both listed as reasons for the RO. (I think?)

Actually, that was his way of saying he can't address it because the meanie police won't give him the info he needs to address it, info he is not privy to. It's an endless circle the way they say it. That's not addressing the issue, that's dancing around it.

Actually, it's Kaine who's thinking about money, IMO. He wants to know where the $ for Terri's lawyer came from, so he and attorney can decide if he can claim half of it as marital assets. Let's see, half of the rumored $350,000 = a lot of money. A lot.

Yes, half of 350K is a lot.
And I bet he'd pay 100 times that for any info on where his son is.

None of this is about the money.

It's about Kyron.

OOOH, I see this happening next! Her attorney is going to press the point of visitation, and his attorney is going to have to come up with something more than "timely resolution" and bring out that her client was given reason to believe his life and the life of their child was in danger, and at that point, her attorney will have his attorney over a barrel, because Kaine will have to provide documentation and proof or have the RO removed. Interesting to see if this happens!! (ALL my opinion) And all those interviews are available as documentation that Kaine Horman's face was out there making sure people knew Terri was guilty of something she's not been charged with so for that from his attorney, I say blech.

But now the abatement hearing is over, so we'll have to wait for a couple hours for a ruling.
??????? the RO has not been contested. so how can it be "removed"?

This is so far removed from being about Kyron as to be on the other side of the moon.

KOIN_Local_6 KOIN_Local_6
Divorce abatement is over; ruling to come at 1:30 p.m. Check back with koinlocal6.com for all the details
1 minute ago

Aw dangit...I was getting all excited because 1:30 is in a few minutes for me...and then remembered the time difference!

So is it over except for the ruling at 1:30?TIA

So is it correct that Bunch was there but Houze was not? I thought I read something somewhere that Houze was going to attend the divorce proceedings, do not know for sure.
Houze was there, he was in the video entering the courthouse with Terri.

Well, TMH is currently unemployable (I doubt whether even MacDonald's would give her a job, considering the disruption by media her presence would cause), she still needs a place to live and a means of feeding herself, etc. So far, her parents have apparently been willing to have her live with them but that's not a viable long term solution.

It is much easier not to think about money when one is not in dire need of it, in my opinion based on my own life experiences.

Regardless of KH's beliefs, until or unless TMH is convicted in a court of law, he implicitly agreed to certain things by marrying her. Among those things were an agreement that if they ever divorced, he and TMH would split their marital property in accordance to the law in the state in which they were living.

I am not a lawyer, all of the above is my opinion based on my own understanding of the law, which is incomplete and no doubt flawed.
And by marrying Kaine, Terri "implictly" agreed NOT to attempt to have him murdered and not to harm and "disappear" his child by another woman. He and Kyron's mother, along with the majority of those who have been following this case are of the belief that Terri has everything to do with why Kyron is gone.

Why should this woman expect anything when she and her attorney are "implicitly" agreeing that she is GUILTY.

MY OPINIONS.

he got the atty AFTER the RO. He talked to the media after all of this happened.

The info came to light after the documents were made public and there were leaks.

So which came first, the chicken or the egg? I would say Terri came first and all else has followed after it.

Exactly, let us not forget that the RO was sealed at first and more than likely would have remained that way. It was only unsealed after MC took a picture of it while visiting with Terri and then sharing it with how many others?. It can be argued all of the live-long day whether that was directly Terri's fault or not, but it was in her possession in her home, she's an adult, and she knew it was sealed. It was careless to leave it out - if that's what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member