2010.07.01 NG: Kyron's mom pleads tell the truth -

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm shocked that they would not give a piece of clothing for dogs.

For goodness sakes did LE atleast go to the spot where dogs hit?
Might not be Kyron but someone else.............I believe in dogs.

I heard the independent searcher say they hit on human remains near a house boat. Another set of search dogs were brought in to confirm & they hit on the exact same location.

:eek:

It is Harry Oates on NG (hope that is ok to say his name.)

He did say he got a "death alert" which he said was different from just "human remains" which could be a scent from an old shoe with DNA in it, i.e.

Lots of talk about the 911 calls.

NG said she doesn't know why Hormans would ban some press but does not blame them, due to stress they are under.

Talked about the school, took a call asking if they had sign-in sheets.

Caller asking if she passed Kyron off to her boyfriend.

Caller wants to know if she lied about about her DUI and that is why she is a stay-at-home, because she can't get a job teaching? Meaning that is why she is saying she chose to stay home

I can't believe dogs weren't brought in before now.JMO

They were, and in this same area, there are several great photos of one dog leaning over the back of a boat scanning over the water. There are other photos of dogs in grass, and in tree areas, etc.

Next caller-hiker wants to know if they searched shoes in the home, as she has hiked there and her shoes still have stuff on them?

don't forget to break out the conversation. the show thread will be closed after the last show is over.

Talking about pings (NG said "pings place her on SI but her story does not")

lawyer says this case might go unsolved...since they have not made an arrest so far...

playing Desiree again...

For goodness sakes did LE atleast go to the spot where dogs hit?
Might not be Kyron but someone else.............I believe in dogs.

This is the problem with Oakes. He's no different than a psychic. All these type of people do is just waste LE's time, which is sad. Hopefully NG's show won't generate public pressure to make LE waste time on this guy. It irritates me that he is getting this publicity.

Why not?!?!???????!!!!!?!?:banghead::banghead::sick::banghead::banghead:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108162"]Discussion about Harry Oaks Search for Kyron - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Interesting info about this man posted by our forum owner Tricia.

Mr. Oakes is the head of International K-9 Search and Rescue.

here is the thread about him and his independent search [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5351831#post5351831"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rebel23