2010.07.15 Defense motion to protect phone call of Robin Lunceford

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He will just be a little red in the face for pretending to act even dumber than he has proven to be in the past. The testimony from RL on the tape is just put out there to impeach MD's testimony. The written evidence from KC to RA is a different matter, because it is in KC's handwriting. I think RA will testify at the hearing, but i wouldn't put any wieght on those letters.

I am getting a kick out of CM slowly creating a distance between himself, and JB. CM is a well respected attorney who must be sorry he ever got involved with this case.

Do tend to disagree with CM --- HE KNEW WHAT HE WAS GETTING INTO---after all he was one of those pesky "talking heads"
for a bit....HE KNEW :twocents:

Also does anyone else see the irony that jb knows about the illegal phones at the jail and such YET fails on was is LEGAL????? For someone always searching for the "truth", makes one wonder.....:waitasec: Also find it interesting that in most of his arguements he either uses "work product" or "atty something or another"---just because you represent someone doesn't mean you get the same privledge with everyone....:banghead:

Do tend to disagree with CM --- HE KNEW WHAT HE WAS GETTING INTO---after all he was one of those pesky "talking heads"
for a bit....HE KNEW :twocents:

Also does anyone else see the irony that jb knows about the illegal phones at the jail and such YET fails on was is LEGAL????? For someone always searching for the "truth", makes one wonder.....:waitasec: Also find it interesting that in most of his arguements he either uses "work product" or "atty something or another"---just because you represent someone doesn't mean you get the same privledge with everyone....:banghead:

That's "attorney/client priviledge". In the "World According to JB" that means I'm talking about my client....it should be priviledged.....and that would be because she is special, of course. jmo

Controversial Tape Turned Over To Casey Defense
State Gives Defense Recorded Phone Conversation Between Baez, Inmate
POSTED: 4:20 pm EDT August 4, 2010
UPDATED: 5:49 pm EDT August 4, 2010

State Gives Defense Recorded Phone Conversation Between Baez, Inmate
POSTED: 4:20 pm EDT August 4, 2010
UPDATED: 5:49 pm EDT August 4, 2010
Email Print
Comments (0)ORLANDO, Fla. -- Prosecutors turned over a controversial tape, a recorded phone conversation between Casey Anthony defense attorney Jose Baez and a prison inmate, to Anthony's defense team on Wednesday.

WESH 2 News recently reported that Baez asked the judge to prevent prosecutors from releasing an audiotape of Baez speaking on the phone to a department of corrections inmate.

Judge Belvin Perry denied the defense's motion.

The inmate, Robin Lunceford, is a reported career criminal serving life in prison and has 27 aliases according to her listing at the Orange County Department of Corrections.

In court papers, Baez claimed Lunceford called him two months ago and claimed she conspired with two other inmates to plant false stories about Anthony.

Defense attorney Richard Hornsby said all of the inmates who have come forward to offer information lack credibility.

"I'm willing to bet the state is not going to rely on these jailhouse snitches in the first place," Hornsby said.

more
http://www.wesh.com/news/24515043/detail.html

from the link above:

Besides the tape, prosecutors turned over eighteen pages of documents including two pages of unknown information from Roy Kronk. Counting this latest disclosure, there are now 22691 pages of evidence and information in this case.

Makes me wonder if our little inmate that resides in Orange County has her very own invisable, contraband, bat phone............. as someone earlier mentioned, JB sure knows ALOT about this type of communication.....

Besides the tape, prosecutors turned over eighteen pages of documents including two pages of unknown information from Roy Kronk. Counting this latest disclosure, there are now 22691 pages of evidence and information in this case.

I wonder if these are the missing discovery pages from the June doc dump:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5322689&postcount=50"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - List of Motions **List Only No Discussion**[/ame]

Provision of Discovery filed 06/22/2010
Pages 14775 - 18372
Pages 18373 - 20140

NOTE: Please note that pages 15760-15779 do not exist. These numbers were inadvertently skipped when numbering supplemental discovery.

How about you starting a new thread for these conversations Nums24?

Thread to discuss the contents of the transcribed calls here:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5500149&postcount=1"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2010.08.09 Transcript of Jose Baez & Robin Lunceford Released[/ame]

Makes me wonder if our little inmate that resides in Orange County has her very own invisable, contraband, bat phone............. as someone earlier mentioned, JB sure knows ALOT about this type of communication.....

& oddly enough...not RULES THAT APPLY TO EVERYONE---:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member