DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
GA looks dejected...

CA is getting worn out..

KC look annoyed...

JB is still smirking...

What is with the gum chewing, lol? Who makes sure Lee and Cindy stay apart during the break?

See, I knew that it was a "martyring" grandmother act. Doesn't recall the important parts, but oh boy, the dates were wrong, and details about things like Tony's apartment came to her easy, and oh the biggest - and I knew she would crack at some point - The FBI messed up the transcripts, cut pieces out of them. So you can't remember the important things, but you remember an ENTIRE transcript?

Same old Cindy. She almost had me. It's just new nice and fluffy Cindy, watch me doing what's right in front of the judge. Just another act for martyrdom.

And I hope she did just relive that day. I hope she realizes all the bad things she's done here. I hope she shuts up after this and we don't hear from her anymore. THAT would be doing something for Caylee's sake!

It seems CA is so torn, and while being truthful to the Court, she did throw some crumbs to KC by making the absurd claim that the freaking FBI's transcript was wrong.

Quick, lipreaders needed for JB/KC confab at table on myfoxorlando now!

Why was JB showing KC his phone? Are they texting someone????

Sale

Hey George is almost beside Kathi Belich!!!! C'mon Kathi - do an interview!

Too bad Casey won't get mad enough about all the testimony... Stand up to give her version of the "truth"

Strike what I said-the FBI doctored the transcripts? Is she kidding?

I honestly felt bad for her for a bit, and then this. She says there is stuff missing from the transcript. Entire paragraphs. Puh-lease!

I feel that Cindy is speaking more of the truth now, because she's afraid of criminal charges herself. I don't think it's connected, in any way, to justice for the victim.

She is only telling the truth because there is no alternative when the docs are right in front of her. Wait until she tries to disassociate her comment about a dead body smell, from the fact that Caylee was missing - she will say she had no clue why she said that. LDB will not let her get away with her lies though, thank goodness she is way smarter than Cindy.
The only emotion on Casey's face is her usual irritation and contempt.
Something is making Baez laugh- I can't imagine, given where they are, what it could be!

Just when I think that I couldn't possibly feel more disgust for that person, the one who can't remember half the things she said, then she says that the FBI transcript is incomplete. OMG. She remembers what she claims is not in the transcript, and can't remember the things that were there. How very convenient.

GAG! I'm fixin' to yurp!

Seated George looking up at a standing Cindy into her eyes, they smiled at each other. I think she feels relieved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member