2010.07.15 - Hearing - 2PM EST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think CM should have taken on this case for a new hearing aid instead of a crate of oranges...

CM: Did CA say that George told her the car smelled like a dead body?
DP: No. They both smelled it.

End of story.

I'm not sure where Cheney Mason got this big reputation as an 'esteemed' attorney with this reputation for being THE go-to-attorney in Orlando, but I am NOT seeing it. Maybe at one time, but he has not impressed me even once since he has joined this defense team.

Really, I swear to G0d, these "defense attorney's" are Casey's road to an appeal! They need to make this Mason dude stop questioning people like NOW!

This poor woman is so nervous. I can not even imagine being in her shoes!

Wow, she is totally upset. At first I thought she was on the Anthony's side, but now I don't think so. I think she's trying to hold herself together.

CM trying to pin the "odor" remark as somthing that George had told her. New witness...negates this by saying that they just both kner...my words...."the smell"

HOLY CRAP.............this woman is being completely honest! mommy dearest wouldn't answer her question re did you check the trunk?

That and the both thought it smelled like a dead body. Not good for team kc!

Mason's tone and tempo of questioning is caustic. I don't think a jury will like him AT ALL.

Aren't the atty's suppossed to know the answer to the question, before they ask it in open court ?

I really think we know much more about this case than CM. Debbie seemed to be choking back tears.

If the attorney asking questions can't hear any of the answers.....Why the he77 is HE doing the asking???????????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper