2010.07.15 Hearing Ruling

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baez complaining about the 5,000 pages of discovery released. Says they haven't had the time to look through it

That just kills me. He hasn't had time to look through it. Wow. What's he been doing?

They're discussing testing the evidence now, JP says must come to agreement by end of next week

JB says he filed a motion for protective order this morning for a telephone recording of a possible witness.
LDB says she doesn't have the recording yet, so can't address it yet.

JB just talking about motion he filed this morning to seal the phone call from Maya... LDB says there's nothing yet to protect because there's nothing in my possession except his motion... LOL

I've still got live feed on Fox News. It's looks like some defense witnesses aren't cooperating. One, a man by the name of Bradley, who was to testify regarding Roy Kronk liking to use duct tape, has left on a boat and won't be back til October. JP asked if he had been subpoenaed prior to leaving and that wasn't known. An investigator stated this had been confirmed by the mother.

JP said that rarely do prior bad acts impeach a witness testimony and you should just assume that what they're saying is true.

JB now talking about a motion he filed this morning for protective order for phone call from inmate. LDB saying she doesn't actually have stuff in her posession yet

JB filed motion for protective order over jail call. LDB says I don't have it in my possession so this doesn't apply. She says she can get it in short order THEN he can file.

I have no video links at all. My hubby's laptop doesn't have what it needs to show video from the news sites (I'm so mad at him now!! LOL!). Keep up the descriptions!

I am visiting my daughter & grand kids in Germany & we decided to take a trip to Brussels, Belgium today!! I am baby sitting the kids while they have a couple hrs to themselves out ( nursing her new born so she cant be gone more than 2 hrs) and I got to see maybe 30 min of the hearing a few minutes ago from earlier & then it cut out!!! It was right as the SA said he was going to be out of town next wk. Is this not the day CA was going to testify?? Thats all I wanted to see. Did it happen??
Thanks

i put the earphones in to hear the conversations at the atty's tables better . . .

JB can barely do anything else on time... but he can file this protective order early?!?!?

By the end of this trial, I wonder if Ms Drane Burdick will make Jose Baez her.....oh I'm on the website. Inside typing deb. Inside typing!!

ITA.....:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Not so many people in the audience now, this hearing is hitting the 4 hour mark.

JP asks who taped it , JB answers institution taped it. JP says ask for a hearing and notify the institution.

My guess is judge will say it is not ripe to be heard yet. oh, he said set it for hearing and NOTIFY the institutions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noizewarr