2010.07.19 Defense is Investigating George

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Here's a link to JG's interview. (transcribed)

Page ten is where he calls her a diabolical liar.

In this interview he doesn't mention the molestation story.

Here's his interview from 7/23/08 I haven't read the whole thing yet but IIRC it's where he mentions the accusation against LA.

Hmmmmmm....So she threw out the allegations about LA prior to Caylees death but the feelings about her Dad only came out once she was in lock-up?
But I thought I remembered her mentioning something about her Dad with either JG or TL earlier on.
(I had every doc dump saved to my laptop till it crashed- and now I've lost them all....:banghead:)

But there's this:

"Casey Documents Talk Of Chloroform, Neck-Breaking And Incest"
Posted: 6:10 pm EST November 26, 2008

http://www.wftv.com/news/18155274/detail.html

The investigation has brought out accusations Casey had been making against those closest to her, namely that her father George has abused her, and that her brother Lee made inappropriate sexual advances toward her once when she was in junior high. The documents show Casey said her mother Cindy did not believe that to be true.

Anyone else thinking that the def is planning to throw GA under the bus, because he's the easier target? Ie: alleged gambling addiction, job instability, affair/s, suicide attempt, spending more time with Caylee, and having been the one to spend time with Caylee that morning?
And they can claim KC flipped out and killed Caylee to protect her from him?
JMO

That's my question here. Wouldn't they have to have more proof than "I think he might have in a dream maybe kind of sort of touched me not in a good way?" (I know she didn't say that in her letter, but that's pretty much how I interpreted it). Wouldn't they have to have some sort of proof of these allegations against George? And how are they going to find that just investigating HIM? I don't see how they're going to get much and be able to use it at trial when Casey is clearly going to be proven to be a sociopathic liar. How in the heck do they think they're going to get anyone to believe it? Seems like they've gone fishin' again and aren't catching anything, again.

Well I guess Casey is going to have to come up with a long detailed story about what happened....but since I doubt that Baez will allow her anywhere near a deposition let alone the stand, I don't quite see how they're going to get very far with it (Can Casey write a detailed account of abuse and have that entered into evidence....does anyone else know how this can come in?).

Perhaps the letters are the only evidence of the abuse allegations, and if so I'm thinking that Casey writing a fellow inmate was planned and orchestrated by her and Baez.

I didn't see it in the 7/23 interview. :waitasec:

IMO, It's harder to find now because instead of being able to look at 'Nov 26 doc dump', we're finding links with the dates that the interviews were actually done, rather than when they were released.

If I hadn't dropped my laptop and destroyed my hard drive I'd know exactly where to find it. :banghead:

Anyone else thinking that the def is planning to throw GA under the bus, because he's the easier target? Ie: alleged gambling addiction, job instability, affair/s, suicide attempt, spending more time with Caylee, and having been the one to spend time with Caylee that morning?
JMO

Hi butwhatif. ITA that the defense interest in GA is not at all related to any potential mitigation factors. IMO GA is of interest to the defense only as the SOD who DI.

Whatever the jury makes of the SOD(currently named GA)DI defense, when it comes to actual mitigation, the defense is keeping LA and finally CA in their back pockets. I do believe that if GA falls thru as a SODDI then LA better be ready to hop on the SODDI train toute suite, which would still leave CA as mitigating factor.

Hope that makes sense.... and :cow: ynot

Hmmmmmm....So she threw out the allegations about LA prior to Caylees death but the feelings about her Dad only came out once she was in lock-up?
But I thought I remembered her mentioning something about her Dad with either JG or TL earlier on.
(I had every doc dump saved to my laptop till it crashed- and now I've lost them all....:banghead:)

But there's this:

"Casey Documents Talk Of Chloroform, Neck-Breaking And Incest"
Posted: 6:10 pm EST November 26, 2008

http://www.wftv.com/news/18155274/detail.html

JMO

The font is tiny making it difficult to read but Jesse does not mention George in this summary:

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photo...setone/1/lg/Anthony_pgs_2271-2320_Page_48.htm

I'm pretty sure Casey invented the George abuse allegation in prison....way after she used the story about Lee to garner sympathy from her friends.

In an early media interview, George said he was never alone with Caylee, or something to that effect. It struck me as an odd thing to say, especially when I IIRC the question did not call for this extra information. I'll see if I can locate this and link it.

Well I guess Casey is going to have to come up with a long detailed story about what happened....but since I doubt that Baez will allow her anywhere near a deposition let alone the stand, I don't quite see how they're going to get very far with it (Can Casey write a detailed account of abuse and have that entered into evidence....does anyone else know how this can come in?).

Perhaps the letters are the only evidence of the abuse allegations, and if so I'm thinking that Casey writing a fellow inmate was planned and orchestrated by her and Baez.

If JB thinks he can cherry pick through letters from KC to her jail BFF about her father, and her brother what does he do with all the lies that are also in those letters. You can't sift through KC's letters, and say oh yeah, that one sentence is good for her defense, and then say no we can't use that sentence in the letter. In my heart I feel once KC knew she found someone who would befriend her she put a plan in place to throw her brother, and father under the bus with those letters. These two women really had nothing in common if you ask me. RA was all about her kids, and KC well we know how she felt about her kid. IIRC she referred to her as "the little snot nose".
Please, JB should plea his client out, and stop with trying to make a silk purse from a pigs ear.

In an early media interview, George said he was never alone with Caylee, or something to that effect. It struck me as an odd thing to say, especially when I IIRC the question did not call for this extra information. I'll see if I can locate this and link it.

Maybe he heard the bus coming down the road.

If JB thinks he can cherry pick through letters from KC to her jail BFF about her father, and her brother what does he do with all the lies that are also in those letters. You can't sift through KC's letters, and say oh yeah, that one sentence is good for her defense, and then say no we can't use that sentence in the letter. In my heart I feel once KC knew she found someone who would befriend her she put a plan in place to throw her brother, and father under the bus with those letters. These two women really had nothing in common if you ask me. RA was all about her kids, and KC well we know how she felt about her kid. IIRC she referred to her as "the little snot nose".
Please, JB should plea his client out, and stop with trying to make a silk purse from a pigs ear.

BBM

At this point he should be happy if he can make a sows ear purse. JMO

this makes me sick but sadly does not suprise me... especially when the letters came out where ca made "innuendos" about lee and george messing w/ her... just a matter of time unfortunately. makes me sick also, at the memorial service, GA encourages people to write her( a friendly note) and not to mention sending her $ orders, and if i remember correctly, shortly before the foreclosure hoop-la began... i know the defense is desperate, grabbing at ANY straws. but geeesh.

This will not endear the defense to a jury...they will look straight through the smoke and mirrors...if anything, it would lay the ground work for the mitigation at sentencing phase...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akMa1X-Qa8w[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yztj_OdEzEs[/ame]

TWA~ the more I watch the the more I think CA is the mastermind behind the cover up. It seems that CA is leading GA so much in this video...at least to my eyes and ears.

I was checking around for any new updates on [Baez] and his stupidity with his talking to his jail women and came across the LKL videos with the A team posted by TWA and thought, it would nauseate me to badly to have to watch those again...I just can't hardly stand to listen to CA... :sick:
Anyway, I tried and managed to suck it up for 44 seconds. This is what I saw and felt in those few seconds...:croc:
LKL asks how are you holding up ? And Cindy firmly, but oh so gently, sighs and with her hand on top of George's says, we take it one day at a time, yadda, yadda, yadda, and in my opinion was saying thru the body language, George, shut up and let me do the talking...
The next few seconds LKL asks wasn't it strange that they hadn't seen Caylee in a month ? And Cindy passionatley says, oh no, not really, my daughter had her...ok...up until the past month, you saw or communicated with your daughter and granddaughter every day or at least every other day and you went 31 days without talking or seeing your precious granddaughter, and THATS not strange ???
I aint tortureing myself anymore by listening to it :blushing: but in MY opinion Cindy is a woman who knows a lot, too. :liar: Remember one of the law enforcement people telling George that they knew he was a man that knew a lot ? In my own opinion :twocents:, Cindy knows more. If you can tolerate it, just listen to it and let me know your feelings...
Although I rarely post, I read here all the time and am so appreciative of all the hard work that everyone puts in here . if I messed up this post please someone correct me. Thanks

TWA~ the more I watch the the more I think CA is the mastermind behind the cover up. It seems that CA is leading GA so much in this video...at least to my eyes and ears.

ITA. And now the mastermind is letting an underling take a fall. Why isn't Geore angry about this? She tells him what to do the whole time and he does it like an obedient dog, and now it's time to sell him up the river? At the very least, there should be a second why letter to Cindy, or he should be asking why to her face. How can he possibly be okay with this? Talk about CA having a stranglehold over him.

I've watched that LKL video too many times to count.
In part 2 GA looks like he is ready to throw up at any second, Cindy is the driving force with the lies and GA has all he can do to contain himself. I have to say that Cindy is truly a master manipulator and a professional liar. imo

I've watched that LKL video too many times to count.
In part 2 GA looks like he is ready to throw up at any second, Cindy is the driving force with the lies and GA has all he can do to contain himself. I have to say that Cindy is truly a master manipulator and a professional liar. imo

That's not nausea, that is pain from her squeezing his thigh so hard when he was about to say something stupid/incriminating... :innocent:

That's not nausea, that is pain from her squeezing his thigh so hard when he was about to say something stupid/incriminating... :innocent:

or nausea from her grabbing somewhere else too tight. :truce:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kat kruck
Back