2010.07.22 Casey reported seen in Palm Springs

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are right, and I would never want to be in her shoes! But it bothers me to think that it will not effect her in the least, nothing else seems to. Is she capable of living out her days totally guilt-free & simply deleting Caylee from her mind? I pray not.

I feel safe in sayng she had erased Caylee from her life by the evening of June 16,2008 when she was shopping for kidnapping movies, and during her next 24 hours in bed with TL - he said she was very happy.
Not something you would see in a grieving mother after an 'accidental' drowning.

I live in Palm Beach. I guarantee you, she is not here.

Where my relatives live you could yell at the top of your voice and nobody would hear you. The houses are not only far apart but the ocean makes a lot of noise. It is so beautiful there, they have the beach to themselves. I miss the ocean.

She's got to be busy at something - I can't see her lounging around all that much since she basically did that for the past 3 years ! She's gotta be up to something, or she's going to go crazy (um, crazier).

Maybe she is busy reading the law books about double jeopardy, perjury, wrongful death suits, lying to LE, women who murder their children and finishing this all off with 'how to become a fiction writer'?:floorlaugh:

:waitasec: Well "who" would be "babysitting" CFCA ?

Mom and Pop are in the Bahamas ...

Jose is in New York talking to the networks ...

:waitasec:

And I am banking that she will join Mom and Pop there....

Where my relatives live you could yell at the top of your voice and nobody would hear you. The houses are not only far apart but the ocean makes a lot of noise. It is so beautiful there, they have the beach to themselves. I miss the ocean.

In theory, she could be hiding. But unless someone on the DT or friendly with the DT is very wealthy (FYI to others who are not familiar with PB, you can't really get a house here for under a couple of million dollars, and it's $20M to live really well down here) then she's not here.

The super duper rich people who live in those houses you describe aren't even here now. It's summer. So we year round Palm Beachers have few secrets from each other because it's a small island with few places to eat and congregate. I might know some of your family members. Cool.

If she's hiding here, then (1) it is a very well kept secret and (2) she must be bored out of her mind. 25 in Palm Beach without a trust fund? :) Forget about it. She'd go nuts.

Here it is sorry I didn't check the date had to do my show. I thought I heard Judge Perry say she would be on probation. I always thought probation started after you get out of jail.

I don't think she is on any probation from the trial but ... January 2010, she went to court before Judge Strickland and entered a guilty plea to check fraud charges. The checks she stole from her BFF Amy H.

Frank George asked for adjudication on all 13 counts and a straight prison sentence.

Judge Strickland also adjudicated guilt on counts 1 and 2 with time served.“As for the four counts of uttering a forged check, 4, 7, 10, 13, and as to counts 5, 8, 11, three of the four fraudulent use of identification counts, the court is going to withhold adjudication with time served and one year of supervised probation,” Judge Strickland said. “I've done what I think is fair based on what I know.”

http://www.wftv.com/news/22316847/detail.html Watch the video of FCA's apology ... so pitiful. :sick: :sick: "I 1 just want to let everyone know I'm sorry!" :sick::sick:

This I do not understand ... she was originally arrested in 2008 ... the fraudulent check case was January 2010 ... when did or does she serve the one year of supervised probation. Was that waived and served in the Orange County jail ... or does it just fall by the way? :maddening:

I don't think she is on any probation from the trial but ... January 2010, she went to court before Judge Strickland and entered a guilty plea to check fraud charges. The checks she stole from her BFF Amy H.

Frank George asked for adjudication on all 13 counts and a straight prison sentence.

Judge Strickland also adjudicated guilt on counts 1 and 2 with time served.“As for the four counts of uttering a forged check, 4, 7, 10, 13, and as to counts 5, 8, 11, three of the four fraudulent use of identification counts, the court is going to withhold adjudication with time served and one year of supervised probation,” Judge Strickland said. “I've done what I think is fair based on what I know.”

http://www.wftv.com/news/22316847/detail.html Watch the video of FCA's apology ... so pitiful. :sick: :sick: "I 1 just want to let everyone know I'm sorry!" :sick::sick:

This I do not understand ... she was originally arrested in 2008 ... the fraudulent check case was January 2010 ... when did or does she serve the one year of supervised probation. Was that waived and served in the Orange County jail ... or does it just fall by the way? :maddening:

It has been said that she served it in jail...during the time since Jan 2010 until she was released last week. Something about Florida law, apparently.

Here it is sorry I didn't check the date had to do my show. I thought I heard Judge Perry say she would be on probation. I always thought probation started after you get out of jail.

http://www.imperfectparent.com/topi...ate-is-july-13-less-than-one-week-from-today/
You are correct that she should be on probation as it is to be served outside incarceration. That is what the law says and case law supports. However, it is still ultimately up to the DOC or the governing body over her probation as to whether they wish to enforce. IN this case, it seems that they are choosing not to. They probably just don't want the aggravation that would accompany it and it would yield little benefit. I would be willing to bet that if it turns out she is does end up on probation, the State of Florida would be more than happy to sign it over to another state upon request, however not sure if another state would be willing to pick it up.

ETA: Does anyone know offhand if she was originally sentenced to county or state probation? She is clearly not on the State probation list.

Where ever KC is - she is not alone!!IMO
Can you imagine the trouble she could get into by herself? I bet JB had to put together some kind of schedule for his staff so they could take turns minding their little investment and her new found freedom!!:fence:
I think Michelle Medina and Liz Fryer are probably quite busy trying to find things for KC to do and keep her off the phone and the computer!:floorlaugh:

Can you imagine the trouble she could get into by herself? I bet JB had to put together some kind of schedule for his staff so they could take turns minding their little investment and her new found freedom!!:fence:
I think Michelle Medina and Liz Fryer are probably quite busy trying to find things for KC to do and keep her off the phone and the computer!:floorlaugh:

I still think she's on the computer. lol

Every day that she is in "hiding" is a good day for me. My daughter is close to her age and I think of all of the things she does during a normal day: beach with friends, shopping with her friends, going to concerts with her friends, going out to dinner and a movie with her friends.

Who is KC's friends now? How does she go out and enjoy life like others her age? She can't. And for that, I am grateful. Does that make me a bad person? I don't thinks so, since when I start to chastise myself for being hard-hearted about her, I just think how Caylee Marie will never get to do those things either.

She could have a successful career as a Movie Star without the need for surgery or special effects ‘Casey the Evil Elf’ would fit her to a tee.

She gave me the chills just looking at her stroking her straggly long hair, dead smirking eyes, pointed ears and horn stumps.

She would be better at a remake of the old "Debbie Does Dallas" ... "Casey Does Florida" ... after all she did screw the Florida taxpayers big time! :)

Not sure if anyone posted this yesterday???

Remember Garrison is the one who received payment for CA/GA NBC appearance and according to the A's, he kept the $?

"I was told she would be staying at her attorney's home in Mexico," said Garrison.

According to Garrison, Casey's lawyer, Jose Baez, also took photos of Casey on a beach in Florida and told her "not to look in the camera" so the pics would appear more candid and earn more money from a potential buyer. Another money-making scheme could be to sell a set of pictures of Anthony taken on a private jet leaving Florida.

"They were partying on the jet and there were pictures of Casey drinking champagne and they wanted to broker those photos," Garrison revealed, adding, "All of this is being orchestrated by Jose Baez. I've spoken to him many times and his mentality was making money."

Read more: http://extratv.warnerbros.com/2011/...thonys_picture-perfect_plan.php#ixzz1SxljG5Su

I also remember HLN mentioning something about him saying FCA had a camera, or something similar, but I never understood what they were trying to articulate.

Anyhoo...maybe some truth to this so thought I would post...so I can refer back to this post when pics suddenly surface.

Wherever she is ... she will not stay put for long. She loves all the attention and they won't be able to hold her down. In addition she will probably get fed up with Baez and the controlling of his cash cow. After all she is Casey Anthony, it's all about her (in her mind.) She is smarter than everyone. I bet she still giggles over the verdict and how smart she is ... yessss I did it and got away with it too.

She did not like being tied down with a 2 1/2 year old. She needed to off the "obstacle" to her hot-body contests & free sex life. I hope MM & LF don't become the next casualties of her personal demands!!!" I'm FREEE!! Let me BEEEE!!":great:

Not sure if anyone posted this yesterday???

Remember Garrison is the one who received payment for CA/GA NBC appearance and according to the A's, he kept the $?

Read more: http://extratv.warnerbros.com/2011/...thonys_picture-perfect_plan.php#ixzz1SxljG5Su

I also remember HLN mentioning something about him saying FCA had a camera, or something similar, but I never understood what they were trying to articulate.

Anyhoo...maybe some truth to this so thought I would post...so I can refer back to this post when pics suddenly surface

If she's taking pictures-I'm sure they look alot like this!

After reading through this thread and other stuff online. I also think Casey is in Palm Springs. I think her stay Palm Springs will be temporary. It has been speculated too much in the media about her being there or somewhere in SoCal.

As for plastic surgery, if she does get any procedures it won't happen for awhile. I bet she will cut or dye her hair and try to disguise herself that way. I wouldn't be surprised if Macaluso is contacting plastic surgeons in LA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xtension