2010.07.22 Casey reported seen in Palm Springs

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is an old article, from 18 months ago, I believe her probation was served in jail since then.

HI CASEY!

:seeya::seeya::seeya::seeya::seeya::seeya::seeya::

bwaaaaa :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Just when I thought it was safe........... :floorlaugh:

No men will want her HA HA
Respectfully disagree. Plenty of men will. Not the normal kind or the kind any woman would want for a life partner, but the kind jumping at the chance to impregnate her and life off her notoriety. Not to mention all the perverts and freaks in this world. Pedophiles may think she'd be perfect to impregnate, given how much she cares about children. JMO.

Plastic surgery...I don't think there is much they can do to disguise her..but what do I know...I'm just an RN LOL

I agree, driven it many a time, but driving in SoCal 45 mins is nothing. IMO 2 hrs is nothing when one wants privacy .

I lived in So cal for 12 years. It is not uncommon to drive from 2-2.5 hours each way every day for commute. My hubby and I did it for years. Thank goodness those days are over.

If this is true and will be on tv some day I really want to know who the sponsers will be (commercials) and hope people will boycott them.

That story is going off of three-day old "news" so it is hard to tell if any of it is true...nothing has been proven.

It has been said that she served it in jail...during the time since Jan 2010 until she was released last week. Something about Florida law, apparently.

I know from family experience that probation in the state of Florida comes in different flavors. In most cases, the offender need not even meet with a P/O, rather, just mail in the monthly costs of probation along with a form that they are employed, and if any community service is required, documentation of completion.

Stricter probation terms include checkins, curfews and other items. In some cases, probation can be transferred out of state. it is case-specific.

You are correct that she should be on probation as it is to be served outside incarceration. That is what the law says and case law supports. However, it is still ultimately up to the DOC or the governing body over her probation as to whether they wish to enforce. IN this case, it seems that they are choosing not to. They probably just don't want the aggravation that would accompany it and it would yield little benefit. I would be willing to bet that if it turns out she is does end up on probation, the State of Florida would be more than happy to sign it over to another state upon request, however not sure if another state would be willing to pick it up.

ETA: Does anyone know offhand if she was originally sentenced to county or state probation? She is clearly not on the State probation list.

You can get Interstate Compact transfer while on probation. The state doesn't sign you over.. if approved for a transfer you move to a new state and are supervised there and have to follow their rules but your probation is still in the original state and if you violate your probation you are sent back to the original state to face the charges. You also have to pay a monthly supervision fee to the new state.. which is why many states do accept transfers. $$$

I moved from CT to SC while on probation through the Interstate Compact.. while in CT I never had to pay a penny for probation but once I moved to SC I had to pay $100. monthly. It's pretty easy to get a transfer IMO

i think they are ALL full of poo and none of us are going to know anything till they want us to and if its going to make them a bunch of money

Wherever she is ... she will not stay put for long. She loves all the attention and they won't be able to hold her down. In addition she will probably get fed up with Baez and the controlling of his cash cow. After all she is Casey Anthony, it's all about her (in her mind.) She is smarter than everyone. I bet she still giggles over the verdict and how smart she is ... yessss I did it and got away with it too.

But will she love getting constantly jeered as a child murderer, I hope that's the only attention she will be getting if she ventures out among the general public. That will soon wipe the giggles of her face!!

Respectfully disagree. Plenty of men will. Not the normal kind or the kind any woman would want for a life partner, but the kind jumping at the chance to impregnate her and life off her notoriety. Not to mention all the perverts and freaks in this world. Pedophiles may think she'd be perfect to impregnate, given how much she cares about children. JMO.

Comments I've read on other sites show this mentality, such as: I'd bang that!

You are correct that she should be on probation as it is to be served outside incarceration. That is what the law says and case law supports. However, it is still ultimately up to the DOC or the governing body over her probation as to whether they wish to enforce. IN this case, it seems that they are choosing not to. They probably just don't want the aggravation that would accompany it and it would yield little benefit. I would be willing to bet that if it turns out she is does end up on probation, the State of Florida would be more than happy to sign it over to another state upon request, however not sure if another state would be willing to pick it up.

ETA: Does anyone know offhand if she was originally sentenced to county or state probation? She is clearly not on the State probation list.
According to this article, it looks like State.
(old article)

She served her probation in jail.
Casey Anthony the felon debuts on state's Web site
4:49 p.m. EST, January 29, 2010
<snipped>
Casey Anthony's name turned up on the site — http://www.dc.state.fl.us —after she pleaded guilty in a felony check-fraud case.

As a result, Anthony, 23, is now a felon — even though she isn't serving her sentence in one of Florida's prisons.

Normally, the site also provides photos of those people. But, in Anthony's case, the photo is missing, as well as certain details about her physical characteristics, like hair and eye color.

A probation officer will soon visit her at the jail to explain the conditions of her probation and what to do if she is released from jail, said Gretl Plessinger, spokeswoman for the Department of Corrections. The probation officer may take a photo of her during the visit for the Web site, Plessinger said. Afterward, the probation officer will check on Anthony's status at the jail regularly.

Anthony cannot have any contact with Huizenga under the terms of her probation.

The state's Web site also offers another detail about Anthony's check-fraud punishment: Her probation is scheduled to end Jan. 24, 2011.

*Much more info at link!

Florida Department of Corrections' Web site
http://www.dc.state.fl.us/

Article:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,4673826.story

As disgusting as the prospect of having her in my state is:sick::sick::sick:, I think it is far more probable than her having flown to Ohio, Arizona, New York, Puerto Rico, the Bahamas, or having stayed in Florida. Don't forget, the marine Mark Hawkins is in Calif.
Who thinks she will be able to stay in hiding until Oct??? We should take polls/bets on it?

As disgusting as the prospect of having her in my state is:sick::sick::sick:, I think it is far more probable than her having flown to Ohio, Arizona, New York, Puerto Rico, the Bahamas, or having stayed in Florida. Don't forget, the marine Mark Hawkins is in Calif.
Who thinks she will be able to stay in hiding until Oct??? We should take polls/bets on it?

My guess, she won't be able to stay in hiding no matter where she is. FCA will still want some kind of attention. imo
Besides, as far as we know, she is not communicating with her parents or Lee. We can pretty bet she doesn't have too many friends left.

I don't see her ever getting back together with Mark Hawkins. I read somewhere that he is married now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member