Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please remember to:

1) Bump old threads to update topics of conversation already underway, but, have new light shed on them by any newly released information

2) Launch new threads for new topics contained w/in today's release vs. going into detail on this thread. OK to use this thread for general review and "Highlight/Headline" type posting. Just don't auger into the details here.

TIA!

Hmmm .....a broken tooth should be the least of their worries. And she had it fixed ?? Who paid for THAT ?

FYI. Bumped existing thread re: fall/tooth here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5487303#post5487303"]2010.06.01 - Casey Suffers Fall at Courthouse - Page 9 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

More Letters To Casey, Emails Released In Case
Posted: 2:41 pm EDT August 5, 2010
Updated: 2:59 pm EDT August 5, 2010

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- WFTV obtained over 2,400 pages of documents in the case against Casey Anthony Thursday. The documents contain over 200 pages of letters to Casey (read them) on top of the hundreds that WFTV.com has already posted.

DOCUMENTS:
More Letters
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24527379/detail.html

Emails
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24527395/detail.html

PREVIOUS LETTERS: Set 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 (huge files)

Also in the documents are hundreds of pages of emails from private eye Dominic Casey (read them) as well as psychic Ginny Lucas, who is believed to have communicated with Dominic during his investigation.

WFTV.com is still going through the documents and will update this story with more details throughout the day.

http://www.wftv.com/news/24527361/detail.html

This is the strangest family...

"Well you have the same broken one I do & stitches in your lip just like" her brother, Lee Anthony, Cindy Anthony wrote in a June letter. "We have always been entuned to each other."

Sick sick sick

huh. looks like JoseB sent Cindy's mail to Casey for her with a warning that it it's legal papers and don't open. wtf when's this dude gonna learn?

huh. looks like JoseB sent Cindy's mail to Casey for her with a warning that it it's legal papers and don't open. wtf when's this dude gonna learn?

And then in her letter, on pdf page 12 (20162) she says "So I understand the jail and the 'Sherrif Office' think I committed mail fraud. They must think I'm really STUPID. Why would I send you a card and put another address besides mine on it? What purpose would that serve? None!"

Oh boy. I thought I was seeing this right..first they have they card-sized envelopes with Baez return address, then CAs card then CA denying it. To me, that is also JB breaking the rules be it mail fraud or contraband or whatever. Now we know one of the purposes of the letters release. :dance:

Pg 21095

"I'm Drunk! You're Hot! I'm sorry this happened to you....I hope you didn't have anything to do with it...this letter sux. I'm wasted. Do you even feel like writing to someone you don't know? What could we even talk about?"

I wonder if this guy even remembers writing this. He could be in for a surpriisee!

We can only hope that LE can get a word in edgewise. CA has this thing about being dissociative in her thought patterns and listening to her lies gets downright "so frustrating" with clinched fists. This interview should be a real doozy. :waitasec: Wonder how many words she can out without taking a breath between thoughts?

I am really hoping for a transcription of the interview too.

The first time I watched the FBI interviews with Cindy within 10 minutes or less I put my head down on the desk and said to myself IS SHE $%#%# KIDDING. This is an interview that is supposed to get the FBI to help and she is off in every other direction except where her grandchild could be and how do we go about finding her.

One has to be relaxed to watch Cindy and her voluminous lies that she tells with no problem whatsoever. She is supposed to be believe that the child is alive and she is actually talking about what a good little car it was. Now, if you really believed the child was alive, would you not be out of your mind or close to it. I would be INSANNNNNE. They know that there is foul play on her daughter's part and these interviews are solely to blow smoke and make the detectives look bad - that is it.

I only managed it through a couple of CA's letters- it's SSDD - "we know you didn't do it, you were Mother of the Year, all those bad people (like LE) are all just out to get you". CA also blames SLIME like Mark NeJame.
Shall I go on....?

A quick skim though the 2008 pages (not 2400 as WFTV says, I think there may be some mis-numbering in here) shows me that the majority of this release is Dominic emails with Ginny Lucas, and some dude named Luke.

The Cindy letters and some other letters, a short investigative report with Fusion shooter Girl Erica G, an interview with an LE K9 handler, and that's about it. I could have missed something, but not much.

The Dominic emails could be very interesting, as some of them are from very early in the case.

I only manged it through a couple of CA's letters- it's SSDD - "we know you didn't do it, you were Mother of the Year, all those bad people (like LE) are all just out to get you". CA also blames SLIME like Mark NeJame.
Shall I go on....?

Cindy is blaming everyone for something...Mark N, Kronk, Jesse, Ricky, Robyn, LE in general. Wow! But according to Cindy, Lee is firmly in KC's corner.

I only manged it through a couple of CA's letters- it's SSDD - "we know you didn't do it, you were Mother of the Year, all those bad people (like LE) are all just out to get you". CA also blames SLIME like Mark NeJame.
Shall I go on....?

ZsaZsa,

I just tuned into Cindy with Scott (FBI) and it is not more than five minutes into it and I have to turn her off - she is nonstop bullchit. It is incredible and all Scott can do is smooth out his mustache. I realize they want her to keep talking, but she is just off the charts obnoxious. She does not shut the $%# up and it is all bullchit. She takes three times as long to tell a story than the average and regresses with every other sentence and lies about Casey ad infinitum. Does this whole family think the world is made up of idiots and they are so bright that they can say whatever and never be found out. Just exactly what is Cindy going to say when Ryan Paisley gets on the stand and says Cindy told me to stay away from Casey because she had a lot of issues and is a sociopath. And then they ask her did you not tell Scott B? of the FBI that you believed Casey was very responsible.

I think everyone has some bit of sympathy and some have more than others for Cindy and George but when they lie like this it is very hard to keep this sympathy alive. They are their own worst enemies and Cindy is right up there. I think everyone feels George is not the brightest and he skips by on some of it, but Cindy....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member