2010.08.05 Dominic Casey emails

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How does one explain though that DC was in the area of the body? Who guided him on that phone? If it wasn't the pychic, who was it? I don't believe it was CA, I just don't think she knew, perhaps it was DC who told CA what GL was telling him about the woods. IYKWIM. When did CA make that statement about not believing Caylee was in the woods?

Sure CA knew. If we go back through the time line we can see a sudden shift in CA's demeanor. A deep depression. Right then. Right at that moment. Then next thing you know, DC is sent off into the woods to that exact spot. The patern of behavior is clearly observable. You can pretty well pinpoint when CA finds out that Caylee's body has been dumped in the woods someplace. And you can tell it is from a source other than a psychic or anything easily dismissed in her world. It is something that, for a brief while, blows through her walls of denial. So it probably came in some way from JB or through DC from JB.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmGLTPZqBHU

Someone said that Dominic sent Luke maps of the area, on Steph's show last night Jenny said that they kept sending her pictures, in one of Dominic's e mails he said he was suspicious of this area based on something Casey had been saying that Caylee is close. If TES volunteers, and Joy can venture a guess to look in the woods closest to the Anthony home, it is not a miracle that she would focus on that area. I believe she was on the phone with him. what I do not believe is it was magic powers that got her there. We have all came up with our expectation from A to Z of what will happen in this case, with amazing accuracy. I know I have no magic, if I had I sure wouldn't owe so much on my taxes. . MOO
Moreover, we know from Mr. Miller that in front of mom, pop asked Casey to put an X on the map of where in the woods TES should search. In my opinion Cindy very well knew the child was dead and that location is a no brainer to search. View attachment 10459

Amazing how the emails matchup to what CA is saying about Caylee being moved around. The cops didn't lose four months looking for a live Caylee, you wasted four months of a lot of people's lives with your ridiculous ways of divining things that never happened.

A lot of people here have been accurate with some of their theories but these Emails disprove a lot of other theories. JMO

Yes, and just for kicks, later I will make you a list of what I expect to happen in this case. I can assure you the only special knowledge I have is how to get what I want from my husband, how to move to the front of the line and there is much mileage to be gained from the damsel in distress routine when I need something fixed around the house, I get out the ladder and start climbing up on it, or get the tools out and it is two seconds flat before he says, "Let me do that". You Tarzan, me Jane , I kid him, but end result....21 days faster than if I had put it on a Honey-Do list. Most of the day I go on my best guess. I just don't charge emotionally damaged, traumatized families when I volunteer. What we have seen in these emails is a moral outrage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmGLTPZqBHU

Someone said that Dominic sent Luke maps of the area, on Steph's show last night Jenny said that they kept sending her pictures, in one of Dominic's e mails he said he was suspicious of this area based on something Casey had been saying that Caylee is close. If TES volunteers, and Joy can venture a guess to look in the woods closest to the Anthony home, it is not a miracle that she would focus on that area. I believe she was on the phone with him. what I do not believe is it was magic powers that got her there. We have all came up with our expectation from A to Z of what will happen in this case, with amazing accuracy. I know I have no magic, if I had I sure wouldn't owe so much on my taxes. . MOO
Moreover, we know from Mr. Miller that in front of mom, pop asked Casey to put an X on the map of where in the woods TES should search. In my opinion Cindy very well knew the child was dead and that location is a no brainer to search. View attachment 10459

Forgive me if this has already been pointed out. Did you see the position of two pushpins on the map encluded with DCasey's emails? I'm uncertain if it was sent by DCasey, or received by him though.

I've just started reading through the emails and on page twelve Ginny signs off with; the vampires of money

You have got to be kidding me. Is there any better way to say you're a charlatan?

Oops! Maybe it was the person who used her account that wasn't her. :rolleyes:

It's also odd about the plane sabotage that never materialized. :loser:

Pg. 20/20444

...this past two weeks I located at least 5 missing objects in a matter of minutes.

I'm guessing;

1. Her car keys
2. The TV remote
3. Her cell phone
4. The chicken noodle soup at the far back of the cupboard
5. Her copy of "Psychic Ripoff Scams for Dummies"

I have a different take on this. I am not convinced it's denial. Denial is a defence mechanism but it's largely unconscious and not really a choice. It doesn't last this long, either, especially in the face of all that's happened.

I think that Cindy willfully ignores whatever she chooses not to believe. She ignores the evidence in favour of cockamamie theories. Perhaps she was manipulated by these low-lifes because what they said suited her purposes. I am sure she gave off vibes that anything other than the facts and the truth will do.

I do agree that she fears the murder perpetrated by her daughter reflects badly on her. Also, she sees her daughter as an extension of herself. I think Cindy knows consciously that the perp is guilty, but she willfully chooses to dismiss it. I also think the family system is very much like the mafia- a sociopathic system, and therefore, Cindy's motivation is that the family has its own rules and values, takes care of its own and its business, and that everyone else is the enemy and should mind their own business. It explains her (and the rest of the family's) contempt for authority and the law. It explains her, IMO, conscious and willful disdain for the evidence and for the truth.

Or as CA stated to ICA in one letter, it's her avoidance tendencies...:waitasec:

<<<<snipped for purpose>>>>>
My Dearest Casey:

I know its been a few wks since I've written. I
am truly sorry. I guess its part of my
avoidance tendencies that I have
. I just want
you to know that I am in no way upset with
you for anything. I cannot even imagine
what you are going through everyday + without anyone
to truly count on. I hope that
you and Chaplain Gonzales speak often. I
still wish you would consider letting me speak
with her. I am so sorry that you have been
betrayed again by someone you trusted. I know
you feel totally alone but no matter I will
always be here for you. You know that I could never
stay upset with you. Life on earth is only for a
short time. What we do here will ultimately place us
in a much better place to spend eternity. We
will always be together you + me + Casey Caylee.
Time is running out here on earth before Jesus
returns and we will all be together.

You know, I felt for DC when he said he put all his money into this memorial. Why in the world would he have to put up $20,000 in the first place? Why didn't (or did) whoever promised him his repayment, give it to him. Poor guy had to close up shop...but he only has himself to blame. I think he was head over heels for CA. I think she played him with her cunning, conning, manipulations. I believe she was flirting with him for GA to get the impression of them having an affair. She played him like she's played everyone else who came to help her find Caylee...Only she demanded a live Caylee where that was impossible. Casey and only Casey did the unthinkable...IMO.

I also feel, if DC has to rely on folk with psychic abilities rather then good old fashioned leg work, check the facts before you put yourself out there. How can he believe what he was sold? How many different scenarios were given on where Caylee was, who she was with and not get an idea of how wrong those ideas were.

On the DC emails, around page 95 and beyond, he claims that someone else had to place Caylee there two to three weeks prior to December 11, since he had been there and didn't locate Caylee's remains. So, is this how the defense comes to their conclusion? Someone else put Caylee there while ICA was already imprisoned??? Is this why TMac stated his BS that ICA was innocent and someone else placed her there??? If this is all they have, then I pity the defenses ability and have lost their credibility a long time ago. What happened to finding the true perpetrator of Caylee's demise? Since it points solely to ICA, her mother, in her all infinate glory, must make this all go away. Someone, anyone other than ICA must be the culprit. Why don't they use common sense?

I also understand why this family would not take a LDT....seems they know more than they are willing to share. Also, this conspiracy CA spouts...it's them who are conspiring against the state to have any innocent person take the place of ICA, take the fall for Caylee's demise, when in fact, all the evidence points to the one CA is trying to have the focus off of...JMHO

I can only imagine what this trial will become. As long as there is no mistrial...I feel something bad will happen during trial. I suspect an arrest to come out of this..someone has knowledge after the fact..JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Amazing how the emails matchup to what CA is saying about Caylee being moved around. The cops didn't lose four months looking for a live Caylee, you wasted four months of a lot of people's lives with your ridiculous ways of divining things that never happened.

A lot of people here have been accurate with some of their theories but these Emails disprove a lot of other theories. JMO

ITA...keep in mind, by mid August the test results from the Tennessee lab came in. It proved there was a human decomp event that was in the trunk of the sunfire and it laid there for 2.6 days...LE had to take a stand and not continue to search for a live Caylee or the results from the lab would be fruitless. As LE came out with this, I saw an influx of "false" Caylee sightings included but not limited to the airport and McDonalds. Everything the A's spouted seems to have correlated with these emails and what the psychics were feeding DC...Waste, pure waste...not only did ICA put the police on a wild goose chase, CA continued on where ICA left off...I don't understand why LE looked the other way as CA was obstructing justice...was it sympathy, empathy or just not wanting to rock the publics image of LE with going after the entire family...surely, LE had their hands full...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Or as CA stated to ICA in one letter, it's her avoidance tendencies...:waitasec:

<<<<snipped for purpose>>>>>

You know, I felt for DC when he said he put all his money into this memorial. Why in the world would he have to put up $20,000 in the first place? Why didn't (or did) whoever promised him his repayment, give it to him. Poor guy had to close up shop...but he only has himself to blame. I think he was head over heels for CA. I think she played him with her cunning, conning, manipulations. I believe she was flirting with him for GA to get the impression of them having an affair. She played him like she's played everyone else who came to help her find Caylee...Only she demanded a live Caylee where that was impossible. Casey and only Casey did the unthinkable...IMO.

I also feel, if DC has to rely on folk with psychic abilities rather then good old fashioned leg work, check the facts before you put yourself out there. How can he believe what he was sold? How many different scenarios were given on where Caylee was, who she was with and not get an idea of how wrong those ideas were.

On the DC emails, around page 95 and beyond, he claims that someone else had to place Caylee there two to three weeks prior to December 11, since he had been there and didn't locate Caylee's remains. So, is this how the defense comes to their conclusion? Someone else put Caylee there while ICA was already imprisoned??? Is this why TMac stated his BS that ICA was innocent and someone else placed her there??? If this is all they have, then I pity the defenses ability and have lost their credibility a long time ago. What happened to finding the true perpetrator of Caylee's demise? Since it points solely to ICA, her mother, in her all infinate glory, must make this all go away. Someone, anyone other than ICA must be the culprit. Why don't they use common sense?

I also understand why this family would not take a LDT....seems they know more than they are willing to share. Also, this conspiracy CA spouts...it's them who are conspiring against the state to have any innocent person take the place of ICA, take the fall for Caylee's demise, when in fact, all the evidence points to the one CA is trying to have the focus off of...JMHO

I can only imagine what this trial will become. As long as there is no mistrial...I feel something bad will happen during trial. I suspect an arrest to come out of this..someone has knowledge after the fact..JMHO

Justice for Caylee

BBM

Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! According to Ginette's interview last night he DID find the body!!! :banghead:

you would think that after more than 150 years of scientific testing of psychics, there would be at least one who could demonstrate a single psychic ability under test conditions. Parapsychologist dean radin claims the evidence for psychic phenomena is so strong that only bias and prejudice keep skeptics from accepting the reality of esp or pk.

So why doesn't he claim the million dollar prize, then? Randi $1,000,000 paranormal challenge ended in march this year with no takers.

xkcd363.gif

the number of proven psychics is a lot less than 0.01% of those who claim to be. In fact, it's zero.

Most parapsychologists have given up trying to find a single person with a single paranormal ability. They study groups of people and collect gobs of data, hoping to find a statistic not likely due to chance, which they then declare to be evidence of psi because it is their hypothesis that if the statistic is not likely due to chance then it is reasonable to conclude that it is due to psi.

In other words, they've gone from being duped by con artists to duping themselves.

No offence sd, just stating the obvious.

FINALLY, A CHART I UNDERSTAND

:twocents:

BBM

Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! According to Ginette's interview last night he DID find the body!!! :banghead:

:eek:

I missed that...if he did find Caylee's remains and didn't report it as we know he didn't, would he be arrested??? Or is this why the SA's did that investigative subpeona and give DC limited immunity...what a mess...:banghead:

Pg. 20/20444

...this past two weeks I located at least 5 missing objects in a matter of minutes.

I'm guessing;

1. Her car keys
2. The TV remote
3. Her cell phone
4. The chicken noodle soup at the far back of the cupboard
5. Her copy of "Psychic Ripoff Scams for Dummies"

Well, if this is all she's found, then it is of note that her a$$ is still missing, and she can't find that with two good hands.

Well, if this is all she's found, then it is of note that her a$$ is still missing, and she can't find that with two good hands.

I have a feeling that if you took her to a hole in the ground she'd ask if it was her *advertiser censored*! JMO

I missed that...if he did find Caylee's remains and didn't report it as we know he didn't, would he be arrested??? Or is this why the SA's did that investigative subpeona and give DC limited immunity...what a mess...:banghead:

Morally, it's wrong to come across a dead body and not report it, because he's a human being.

Ethically, it's wrong because he was hired as a private investigator.

But legally? I'm not so sure about that. I don't think anybody's legally required to report a dead body. Maybe I'm wrong.

And then that poses the question:-

WHO to believe - Ginette or Dominic?

Talk about diving down a deep dark hole!

Although, I can see DC crying and freaking out IF he did locate it. That said, I would think he would have told SOMEBODY...maybe Lee? or CA? That was a month before Kronk discovered Caylee's remains. Don't we believe that if DC REALLY located the body he would have told someone so that, if he didn't have the guts, they could have moved Caylee's remains? I personally think that was the whole point. It was to save KC from more incriminating evidence coming forward.

Okay, I've just convinced myself he never really found her body. I am convinced that Caylee's remains would have NEVER been found if DC had discovered them first. No, I do NOT believe he would have informed LE before he told CA. And CA would have never called LE.

eta: Okay, 5 min. later and I am not so convinced. See post following LiveLifeLuv's observations....

And then that poses the question:-

WHO to believe - Ginette or Dominic?

Talk about diving down a deep dark hole!

Although, I can see DC crying and freaking out IF he did locate it. That said, I would think he would have told SOMEBODY...maybe Lee? or CA? That was a month before Kronk discovered Caylee's remains. Don't we believe that if DC REALLY located the body he would have told someone so that, if he didn't have the guts, they could have moved Caylee's remains? I personally think that was the whole point. It was to save KC from more incriminating evidence coming forward.

Okay, I've just convinced myself he never really found her body. I am convinced that Caylee's remains would have NEVER been found if DC had discovered them first. No, I do NOT believe he would have informed LE before he told CA. And CA would have never called LE.

Whoa, maybe he did and this is why that infamous "silent" video of CA where she appears all zonked out of her mind , never uttered a word, GA did all the talking. Which that in itself is not the usual stance CA takes...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Respectfully Quoted Solace :)

I can't speak for others but what I think I am seeing, is that Casey had used the sexual abuse stuff earlier, even telling Cindy. At the time, according to Casey, Cindy did not offer solace(your not invisible I just used your WS name in my post...lol. :blowkiss:

I think that Cindy just decided to use that information later...I'm not really sure what I think she thought she was doing. If DC was speaking to Casey and she told him...well, Cindy still "should" have been upset that DC was saying(emailing)such things. But she wasn't, isn't. So...

All I can say is that Cindy must be fine with George being accused of molestation, now that she needs him to be? She didn't care when Casey came to her but now that she sees she can get rid of him? (Going with TWA's theory, which is what I thought was true between Cindy and George anyway.)

I transcribed the Bailey interview where they spoke of the relationship between George and Cindy, how George was kicked out of the house after he lost money and never had a job. In SP interview she says the same about George, that Cindy needed an inexpensive way to get rid of him.

Even though these are subjects Websleuthers have been sleuthing(long before I got here)they are just receiving confirmation from the recent doc dump, and you are watching a process right now. No telling how fast the threads will move or what will be posted. Many WSers are reading the docs, and are very distracted.

Hang in there and read the thread and each post will give you more info as it comes in, hope that helps. Happy Sleuthing.

Well, that's my :twocents: anyway.

Thanks so much. One other thought on Cindy's actions. I happened to see Shutter Island and not to spoil it for anyone, but the movie made me think of Cindy. If she admits that Casey killed Caylee, then she basically has to take some "responsibility" for this happening. She KNEW that KC was lying and stealing and not working. George had told her this and proved it with Sports Authority, but Cindy told him to mind his own business - this we know.

We also know that Ricardo says KC and Caylee stayed at his home at least five nights a week starting in February of 2008 and it lasted a few months (right around the time Cindy started looking for a counselor - who told her to go for Custody and get KC out). cindy and george say it was at most twice a month. Someone is lying and it is likely Cindy and George.

So Cindy knows all of this and I am sure that are a record number of parents who have children who mirror Casey, but THEY never expect them to kill - they pass it off to "incorrigible". Although Cindy stated to Ryan KC is a sociopath.

I don't think KC ever went to Cindy re sexual abuse. I think she made that up and she just used it as a way to get out of the house or so she thought and that did not pan out so she got rid of Jesse. She is "fitting" in with the others in jail and sexual abuse is part of her fitting in.

Whoa, maybe he did and this is why that infamous "silent" video of CA where she appears all zonked out of her mind , never uttered a word, GA did all the talking. Which that in itself is not the usual stance CA takes...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

You make a very, very good point! I just checked and that video was filmed on 11/20/08!

maybe he did find her and being guilt ridden (doubt it) he paid for the funeral???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3