2010.08.12 George & Cindy Set for Today Friday

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If CA was trying to convince the public she is credible she blew it with the "belief that Caylee is alive" statement. Anyone who knows anything, even a little, knows those were Caylee's remains. All the media is doing is hindering CA's recovery by letting her think people will believe what they have to say. jmo

I wanted to share what I have been reading on other sites.

When George spoke of R. Kronk not waiting and pushing for someone to come and check out what he was seeing.
People are pointing out that when George went to the tow yard he didn't even call 911 knowing his fears, he gets in the reeking car and drives it home.

When George spoke of R. Kronk not waiting and pushing for someone to come and check out what he was seeing.
People are pointing out that when George went to the tow yard he didn't even call 911 knowing his fears, he gets in the reeking car and drives it home.

LOL, you are SO right! Funny how different things look when the shoe is on the other foot.

Ahhh, the irony is indeed rich..

Bloggers should take 15 minutes and go out and help someone instead of writing that hateful stuff..

The "foundation"? (you know the one they created to help other famililies with missing kids because they just NEED to help?) Eh. It can wait until next year, when we can focus on it, ya know, after the trial is over, have to focus on the trial now. (no jobs, ya think they have a bit of time on their hands..?)
Also, as CA puts it frequently, KC has lawyers and a team to handle the case, she and George just have to believe in them. It's not their job to defend Casey. (soo..not much work to do with the case either) which leaves.. plenty of time to cruise, do interviews, and collect free checks. These grieving, loving grandparents have sure poured their hearts and souls into that "foundation" to honor their dead grandchild (who is still alive)...

They just give and give and give.. and we bad bloggers should follow their lead to redeem ourselves..:)

Crackpots.

Root Cause Analysis.

The biggest problem with Bloggers (to CA's mind) is that they just cannot help themselves ...... rather than take the A's word as "gospel fact".

They feel compelled to analyze, re-analyze, discuss, dissect, debate, cross reference, source, scrutinize, sift, sort, validate, verify and, get to the truth of the matter. Fair and Balanced.

This is not about the truth. This is not about Justice for Caylee. This is all about saving ICA. It is soooo frushtrating that CA cannot control the Bloggers. Get a life!

If those damn Bloggers would just stop Analyzing, Discussing, Debating and, Seeking Truth then the A's Half Truths, MisTruths and, Lies would prevail in the public domain. Not fair.

Come on! How can the A's spin when everyone is dissecting every comment, mannerism, look, etc and keeping the record straight. Give them a break!

I think it's more likely the Today Show lighting is to make the host Meredith Viera and the guests -- any guests -- appear younger and the lighting in the long piece with Kerry Sanders was lit nicely as well. I suspect that Cindy is stress eating and add on top of that a menopause weight gain, and her face does appear fuller than the videoclips from 2 years ago.

She's also very tan including her face so I would expect that if she were to do any cosmetic procedures like a peel or fillers that she would stop tanning her face.

It's interesting to watch the long videoclip that's on both the Today show and MSNBC website just to watch the Cindy and George's body language.

You are correct about the cosmetic procedures - the only thing she could have had done with tan skin is filler or botox/dysport. I just had a 2 South Beach peels and I had to pretreat with RetinA, which of course you must use sunscreen with it and not be getting a tan. Same with any fractional laser treatement - sun is a no-no. Liquid facelift is a possiblity and I wouldn't begrudge her for any of it but growing her hair longer speaks volumes to me as I think since Casey's hair is longer now, she wants hers long too. She is one incredibly wacky yet sane person.

The lighting does wonders for Meredith et al because I've seen the photos in other mags w/o it and she's very wrinkley.

They really think they are helping Casey and all I can think is that they are helping the State put a needle in her arm. Sad, sick people.

Root Cause Analysis.

The biggest problem with Bloggers (to CA's mind) is that they just cannot help themselves ...... rather than take the A's word as "gospel fact".

They feel compelled to analyze, re-analyze, discuss, dissect, debate, cross reference, source, scrutinize, sift, sort, validate, verify and, get to the truth of the matter. Fair and Balanced.

This is not about the truth. This is not about Justice for Caylee. This is all about saving ICA. It is soooo frushtrating that CA cannot control the Bloggers. Get a life!

If those damn Bloggers would just stop Analyzing, Discussing, Debating and, Seeking Truth then the A's Half Truths, MisTruths and, Lies would prevail in the public domain. Not fair.

Come on! How can the A's spin when everyone is dissecting every comment, mannerism, look, etc and keeping the record straight. Give them a break!

LOL, we do have our faults don't we. :angel: :innocent: ;) :D

Good point wonders.....and GA knows better. Old saying: "You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink." In this case you can file a complaint but if the officer does not take you seriously there is not much you can do. I know from personal experience, as don't we all. jmo

LOL, we do have our faults don't we. ;D

Exactly!!! It is almost as if the Bloggers care so much about Caylee and Justice for Caylee that ....... we seem to forget about Princess ICA and her Mom.

[Editor's note: Isn't that precisely everyone's motive and the reason why people are still speaking up and speaking out after all this time? Certain heinous crimes warrant this prolonged focus, attention and, investment to protect and support the victim since typically all focus goes to the living perp.]

They are cut from the same cloth ....... but what was Caylee then? To me she was the jewel and without the jewel the cloth is nothing.

Good point wonders.....and GA knows better. Old saying: "You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink." In this case you can file a complaint but if the officer does not take you seriously there is not much you can do. I know from personal experience, as don't we all. jmo

Yeah I thought that was an interesting discussion, esp because Kronk didn't really back off. He kept calling and kept trying to get LE to look. He didn't quit.

LOL, we do have our faults don't we. :angel: :innocent: ;) :D

LOL. Guess we aren't too bad since some of the theories generated here showed up in DC's emails....... Plus how would CA know if she did not read here herself. Not as if they have a lot of friends who blog, or do they? jmo

Fresh from listening to the 53 minute video; I agree with GA on one thing and disagree with GA on another.

GA said he wonders why RK just let August then September then November, etc. (not in those words) pass without insisting another authority come and search Surburban Drive again. Why didn't he go to one of the searches and talk to TM? Do something else? If he really saw what he says he saw, how could he just say 'oh well, so there's evidence of a dead person but I'll just put it on the back burner." I'm not saying RK has anything to do with Caylee's death but I find the circumstances surrounding his insertion into the case strange. I find it strange too that he was with other people who claim they didn't see anything.

I disagree with GA stating "I'm not calling my daughter a liar". His comment causes me to :waitasec: wonder how many examples of lying one needs before you label a person a liar. We can rattle off numerous examples of things KC lied about that have nothing to do with Caylee. I have no problem characterizing KC as a liar - as per evidenced in her text messages, stealing and telling everyone she had a nanny to name a few.

The fact the GA and CA won't admit that KC is a liar, with all the evidence available that she is one, makes it no surprise that they will not/would not believe she killed Caylee. That is, unless they know who did.

Extended Video: George & Cindy's Latest Interview
POSTED: 12:04 pm EDT August 13, 2010
"Snip" http://www.wesh.com/news/24620821/detail.html

George, Cindy visit ‘Today’ for a nothing interview
Caylee and Casey Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony, MSNBC, NBC, Orlando, Today, WESH — posted by halboedeker on August, 13 2010 9:11 AM http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...indy-visit-today-for-a-nothing-interview.html

"snip"

Interviewing George and Cindy Anthony: It’s a thankless task.
George and Cindy did get a trip to New York, and perhaps they could compare parenting notes with Dina Lohan, who gave “Today” an exclusive interview about troubled daughter Lindsay.

So the interview evidently paid off for the Anthonys, but it was a bust for viewers.

Cindy added that she has had “other people” looking at the forensic evidence. Who could those people be?

Cindy added that she never thought there was a dead body in the car, even though that’s what she said in the 911 call. “Knowing what I know now, I probably would have never even have made that statement,” Cindy told Vieira.
Yet in an interview with NBC’s Kerry Sanders that preceded the Vieira chat, Cindy said she wouldn’t change anything on the 911 calls.

Cindy’s lack of consistency is infuriating.

Vieira asked if George and Cindy still have total faith in Casey. “I’m going to stand behind Casey because No. 1 I’m her father,” George said. “I want to find out what happened to Caylee. I do. …
But George told Sanders that the abuse allegations were wrong and that neither he nor son Lee ever abused Casey.

Cindy defended her daughter, saying nothing in the evidence links Casey to Caylee’s murder.

Sanders asked if they have considered that Casey killed her daughter. George said maybe he’s in denial. ”Maybe Casey panicked,” Cindy said. ”Casey might have seen something or someone else.”

Whatever that might mean. Sanders had 81 minutes with the Anthonys, and you’ll find his interview at msnbc.com. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/38688689/

Yet George and Cindy hardly said anything to justify that trip to New York.

Another interesting thing is GA's statement about the abuse when he says of course they haven't talked to KC. Still seem to be denying that there is communication going on.

I agree! IMO Cindy and George are showing the world just how efficient they are at being dishonest in a very PUBLIC forum, on national TV, in spite of overwhelming FACTS pointing to the truth. Much like their Inmate daughter has done since first being arrested.

:banghead: I can't get over how convincing they seem if you were listening as someone who is not overly familiar with the case. When I find myself getting sucked in to their sad, gentle personas, I can imagine how they may be swaying the general public who tune in and just see little snippets of the case. I review the facts and then I snap out of my trance.

They are very seasoned at this it seems.

Another interesting thing is GA's statement about the abuse when he says of course they haven't talked to KC. Still seem to be denying that there is communication going on.

Excellent Point!

According to "Webster", no matter what the A's or any media claim...they are getting paid. (everyone assumes cash). Any type of compensation...air fare, hotels, food, etc...

Main Entry: pay
Pronunciation: \ˈpā\
Function: verb
Inflected Form(s): paid \ˈpād\ also in sense 7 payed; pay·ing
Etymology: Middle English, from Anglo-French paier, from Latin pacare to pacify, from pac-, pax peace
Date: 13th century

transitive verb 1 a : to make due return to for services rendered or property delivered b : to engage for money : hire <you couldn't pay me to do that>

2 a : to give in return for goods or service <pay wages> b : to discharge indebtedness for : settle <pay a bill> c : to make a disposal or transfer of (money)

3 : to give or forfeit in expiation or retribution <pay the penalty>

4 a : to make compensation for b : to requite according to what is deserved <pay them back>

5 : to give, offer, or make freely or as fitting <pay attention> <pay your respects>

6 a : to return value or profit to <it pays you to stay open> b : to bring in as a return <an investment paying five percent>

7 : to slacken (as a rope) and allow to run out —used with out

intransitive verb
1 : to discharge a debt or obligation
2 : to be worth the expense or effort <crime doesn't pay>
3 : to suffer the consequences of an act

— pay one's dues 1 : to earn a right or position through experience, suffering, or hard work
2also pay dues : pay vi 3

— pay one's way or pay one's own way : to pay one's share of expenses

— pay the piper : to bear the cost of something

— pay through the nose : to pay exorbitantly or dearly
synonyms pay, compensate, remunerate, satisfy, reimburse, indemnify, repay, recompense mean to give money or its equivalent in return for something. pay implies the discharge of an obligation incurred <paid their bills on time>. compensate implies a making up for services rendered or help given <an attorney well compensated for her services>. remunerate more clearly suggests paying for services rendered and may extend to payment that is generous or not contracted for <promised to remunerate the searchers handsomely>. satisfy implies paying a person what is demanded or required by law <all creditors will be satisfied in full>. reimburse implies a return of money that has been expended for another's benefit <reimbursed employees for expenses>. indemnify implies making good a loss suffered through accident, disaster, warfare <indemnified the families of the dead miners>. repay stresses paying back an equivalent in kind or amount <repay a favor with a favor>. recompense suggests due return in amends, friendly repayment, or reward <hotel guests were recompensed for their inconvenience>.

Have no fear fellow sleuthers ... The SAOs will snap them right back into the world we all live in .... quickly. And it will be ICA and CA begging Cheney to "make them stop" over and over and over.

For those who don't remember .. It was Ashton who gave a short speech in court on how Caylee looked into the eyes of the person who was putting the duct tape over her face. And ICA grabbed ALyons arms begging her to "make him stop".

I know a lot of people have trouble believing that CA is really in denial and I respect that. But what has me pretty convinced that she is in denial is GA. Usually when they tell what appears to be a half truth the other spouse either confirms or at least doesn't contradict them. But in this interview GA doesn't hide the fact that he believes that Caylee is dead. He didn't say it, but he got right up to that point and stopped.

I got the sense that he didn't outright say so because either he still couldn't say it outloud or he hesitated because CA couldn't handle hearing it. Like maybe they have now discussed where and what they believe and know just what the other can accept.

Woe: I think Mr. Kronk explained that and I can understand how he feels. He was intimidated by Officer Cain who embarrassed him in front of another officer. Basically there are times when you complain and the officer gives you the impression that if you continue down this road you could find more trouble than you care to deal with. Kronk was a public utilities employee. If the officer felt Kronk was trying to make it look like the site was not properly investigated he might be tempted to stop Mr. Kronk the next time he saw him and issue him a ticket. It happens all the time. He was not assigned back in that area until December. Once you file a complaint/report it IS up to the police to do a thorough investigation, which obviously was not done. Why did Kronk go back to that area in December when he was again assigned to that route? Maybe he noticed the area was now dry and he figured let's just have another look. We can't blame other people for something they had no responsibility whatsoever to do. He did what he was suppose to do....reported it. LE dropped the ball. Blaming Kronk for not properly investigating the site does him an injustice. And shame on GA because he knows where the blame lies on this one. Had LE done their job and found her in August there was probably enough evidence for the ME to determine cause of death. GA should be staying away from the blame game with Kronk. That extra time in the elements caused more evidence to be lost. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meekdoggydogg