2010.09.14 - Defense Team News Conference

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh hooray. Baez just said at the trial we will finally get to see what the "Baez Smirk" is all about.

More likely that's when we'll see that ratty little smirk finally wiped off his face. :slap:

Will Jay (Tony L's attorney) speaking on InSessions, he said Dorothy challenges the experts and makes them angry! He feels she is very effective.
So basically she's just there to p!ss people off, not give a rational explanation why KC didn't give a crap about her baby for 31 days.

Got it.

In my opinion, this was merely a marketing tool. They do not want to spend a lot of time on this case individually, so they need as many attorneys as possible to work on it for them. The payoff is merely advertising. "Join the KC team and instantly the world will know you!"

Pure and simple.

My favorite part was when Mason told Kathi Belich that she didn't understand what she was talking about and Kathi says "Well then, educate us" and Mason goes, "No" and turns his back to her with a smirk. Unbelievable.

He is such the chauvinist and unbelievably RUDE. Flashbacks of the courthouse debacle. If CM was all that, he would be much better at not letting us see how KB can get under his skin. He is so transparent.

Why did Baez think any of this crud was worthy of a press conference? I'm puzzled. He's got new additions to his 'dream team'. OK...and?

I agree. The defense roster changes on a near daily basis anyway. Why bother to announce the new attorneys when chances are they'll be history by the time May rolls around?

Yall think the JAC <State of Florida> will get an invoice <billable hours> for this fiasco...er....press conference?

There is not one person on this duhfense team that doesn't rub me the wrong way. They have had their 'moment' this morning, and we will have ours at trial. I just hope I survive long enough to see little Caylee have justice.

How dare Baez, Cheney, and this new woman make such a circus out of the murder of a small child. They are all offensive, IMO.

I'm going to guess that they are planning on announcing the newest member of the defense team.

:banghead:

LOL, yah, a new attorney who will leave once JB shows his true colors. And most new attorney's are introduced in court, if I'm not correct.

:loser:

I really hope we get some better information that THAT.

Hugs,

Mel

I woke up an hour early to see this 'show'......hoping it would be something significant, I should know better by now.
Has anyone found out who won the OSCAR and why?
The one who was also fired from the Public defenders office is my guess..... http://www.jacksonville.com/tu-online/stories/112908/met_361369960.shtml
Gone are Ann Finnell and Patrick McGuinness, the subjects of an Oscar-winning documentary for defending falsely accused teenager Brenton Butler in 2000. Butler was exonerated after they convinced a jury that Jacksonville police beat his murder confession out of him, then tipped detectives to the real killers.

But did everyone catch the little tidbit about 8000 pages of discovery and cd's ?!
Oh boy, it sounds like this could be a good doc dump because defense is talking about it.
Bring it!

Thanks to all who actually had the stomach to watch this .... now, exacty what has HHJP and the JAC approved of this ??? I didn't see any comments that JB or CM said about getting approval from either HHJP or JAC. I seem to remember HHJP stating to JB he wanted prior notice. So JB thinks he can file notices then media announce within 24 hours .... ok, JB.

Wish that question would have been posed to them during this circus act, part what now!

In my opinion, this was merely a marketing tool. They do not want to spend a lot of time on this case individually, so they need as many attorneys as possible to work on it for them. The payoff is merely advertising. "Join the KC team and instantly the world will know you!"

Pure and simple.
Hope the Baez Law Firm hands out life vests for the Titanic Tour. They can't afford dingys.

MOO and stuff.

The one who was also fired from the Public defenders office is my guess..... http://www.jacksonville.com/tu-online/stories/112908/met_361369960.shtml
Gone are Ann Finnell and Patrick McGuinness, the subjects of an Oscar-winning documentary for defending falsely accused teenager Brenton Butler in 2000. Butler was exonerated after they convinced a jury that Jacksonville police beat his murder confession out of him, then tipped detectives to the real killers.

Thanks for finding that. I was just about to search for the Oscar award winning lawyer. lol

IMO, if this case was not getting so much attention in the media, on the internet in the form of websites dedicated only to this case, blogs, etc., there would be no need for all these attorneys to jump on the bandwagon. Although I do watch for news about this case, I think we are giving this much too much attention.
I wonder what Baez would do if all of a sudden, everyone just stopped taking about this case.
Not complaining about this forum, mind you, I am just suffering from overload I guess.

I STILL want to hear more about the Roy Black rumor...

The only reason I give it any credibility is because Jean Casarez mentioned it on In Session and she has been known to get scoops from the defense.

Roy Black is an excellent attorney and that would be newsworthy. Still not worthy of a press conference, but I would love to know if it is in the works.

When a new attorney joins Team Baez, I always try and put myself in their shoes.

Baez: KC needs your help. She's being railroaded.

Me: How?

Baez: Her child was kidnapped!

Me: OMG, how terrifying.

Baez: Listen, she searched on her own for 31 days before the grandmother called 911.

Me: I'm sorry. What?

Baez: Well...KC did party some during that time and got a tattoo, but -

Me: Bye.

Hope the Baez Law Firm hands out life vests for the Titanic Tour. They can't afford dingys.

MOO and stuff.

They already have an adequate supply of dingys, and apparently got a couple more. :innocent:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove