2010.09.27 - Issues with JVM discussing bombshell developments in Haleigh Case

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have found children Haleigh's age do not like to take medication in pill form. That is why the medication given to them by their pediatrician is mostly in liquid form and is sweetened to make it more palatable for them to take.

I do agree. Chelsea is just being Chelsea and continues to spin tales.

IMO

True, not to mention that most 5 y.o.'s can't or won't swallow pills. I had a hard time as a child learning to swallow one.
Besides, if the pill had no taste, wouldn't she have lost interest in it?? What child is going to keep swallowing pills when the first one is tasteless? And it would have required more than one pill to kill even a child.

I don't get this statement at all. It is in Art's newest article......Misty tells her mom that the back door is wide open , but yet , she also says that when she opened the back door , she found Ronald standing there in the doorway. Just makes no sense to me at all. How can you open a door that is already wide open?

“I said, ‘Misty, go through the trailer and look everywhere, look real hard,’ and she said, ‘The back door is wide open.’ I said, ‘Call the PO-lice right now, and that’s when she opened the back door and found Ronald, standing in the doorway.”

Are oxys the only pills that Ron and Misty could have taken and kept around? Aren't there other pills that are almost as popular?
around here in East Texas, hydrocodene & xanax are the 2 most popular pills, with aderol coming in a close 3rd. Those 3 are the easiest to get, because drs prescribe them so readily. I know teenagers who have pretty much unlimited refils of aderol & xanax. shame shame. But the hard core speed freaks still go for meth.

Hi emma!

BBM :)

IMO, the reason Ron would have had to wear the ski mask is protect himself from JR, seeing that it was Daddy carrying a deceased HaLeigh out the door. Yes, he would be able to say Daddy took HaLeigh out of the house when she was sleeping, Ron's cover is blown.

As far as Ron and working and getting to the MH, its simple, he didn't work ALL of the hours he is claiming to have worked. I think he did report to work that day, worked his 8 hours and left. I think that is why LE asked Ron why it took him so long to get home that night. JMO. LE also said they were satisfied with the hours Ron worked. Not satisfied with Ron and the hours he said he worked.

of course this is all JMO :)

I never saw where LE said they were not satisfied with Ron and his work schedule. I guess I missed that link but I sure would like to see it.

If he had left at any time , early or otherwise, then of course they wouldn't be satisfied with his work schedule but they have said that they are.

I heard on JVM and NGs show that his work alibi is air tight. That is one of the first things LE would do anyway and imo that was long ago verified using the records at PDM, scan machine data and the employees who were also there during the entire time Ron was there working.

I have seen this theory touted about for over a year now but have yet to see anything that supports LE has a problem with Ron's alibi or that he left work before he clocked out for the day.

And what if the police are satisfied just like they have said they are? What then? What if they have witnesses that saw Haliegh very much alive after RC was at work and LE deems these witnesses credible? What then?

To me it explains why the investigation has never really been centered around RC but the Croslins instead right from the start.

It would also explain why the DA offered RC a plea deal and not to the others. I highly doubt that if the DA thought RC was involved in Haleigh's disappearance and murder he would have been willing to give him a break on his drug charges. They would have left him high and dry twisting in the wind with 70-90 years to serve in prison imo.

They sure didn't offer Tommy Croslin or Misty a plea deal that is for sure. There is a very important reason why the DA didn't, imo.

IMO

True, not to mention that most 5 y.o.'s can't or won't swallow pills. I had a hard time as a child learning to swallow one.
Besides, if the pill had no taste, wouldn't she have lost interest in it?? What child is going to keep swallowing pills when the first one is tasteless? And it would have required more than one pill to kill even a child.
that's true. I'm in my 40s & still have problems swallowing pills. My throat wants to close up, so I guess a little kid would have an even harder time. My youngest is 8 & still only takes liquids. IMO, the only way Haleigh was gonna take that kind of drug, was if it was ground up in with something sweet, like ice cream. NG had a video of a little 2 year old, smoking a joint, while her mom was laughing & video taping it, so I guess with the right training, & enough exposure, a little kid might learn to like pills...but I honestly don't see that here.

I never saw where LE said they were not satisfied with Ron and his work schedule. I guess I missed that link but I sure would like to see it.

If he had left at any time , early or otherwise, then of course they wouldn't be satisfied with his work schedule but they have said that they are.

I heard on JVM and NGs show that his work alibi is air tight. That is one of the first things LE would do anyway and imo that was long ago verified using the records at PDM, scan machine data and the employees who were also there during the entire time Ron was there working.

I have seen this theory touted about for over a year now but have yet to see anything that supports LE has a problem with Ron's alibi or that he left work before he clocked out for the day.

And what if the police are satisfied just like they have said they are? What then? What if they have witnesses that saw Haliegh very much alive after RC was at work and LE deems these witnesses credible? What then?

To me it explains why the investigation has never really been centered around RC but the Croslins instead right from the start.

It would also explain why the DA offered RC a plea deal and not to the others. I highly doubt that if the DA thought RC was involved in Haleigh's disappearance and murder he would have been willing to give him a break on his drug charges. They would have left him high and dry twisting in the wind with 70-90 years to serve in prison imo.

They sure didn't offer Tommy Croslin or Misty a plea deal that is for sure. There is a very important reason why the DA didn't, imo.

IMO
I think it was Kim P, on JVM, who said that Ron hadn't been upfront about his work hours. & she also said that he was known to leave his kids in the car, while he worked, & that Misty was known to leave the kids alone, in the trailer. So, there is reason for us to suspect that Ron either got to work at a different time than he claimed, or left at a different time, or took a break. & then when I factor Kim's claims in with Ron's statements, (to Cobra), about LE asking how he got from here to there so fast, etc...& I see a problem. Yeah, Ron may have driven like a cracker, but was that before or after his ciggy run?

I think it was Kim P, on JVM, who said that Ron hadn't been upfront about his work hours. & she also said that he was known to leave his kids in the car, while he worked, & that Misty was known to leave the kids alone, in the trailer. So, there is reason for us to suspect that Ron either got to work at a different time than he claimed, or left at a different time, or took a break. & then when I factor Kim's claims in with Ron's statements, (to Cobra), about LE asking how he got from here to there so fast, etc...& I see a problem. Yeah, Ron may have driven like a cracker, but was that before or after his ciggy run?

Maybe Ron is a speed demon. He sure looks like the type imo. That was early on. Police have had more than ample time to critique his alibi and how he made it home so fast. If he clocked out which he probably did then they would have that plus how long it would take him to stop by the store for a few minutes and then head home. The police are very capable of verifying albis......they have to do it some many times in other cases.

I understand the theory somewhat since none of us really knows what has been done behind the scenes by LE and what they have verified proof positive or what they know.

But what I am saying. What if he did not leave his entire shift that night? Is there even any information he ever got in touch with Misty at all that night when he was calling her from work and his cell pings would show his location when he was trying to make those calls.

What if others.. who law enforcement believes are truthful.. those who have even taken polygraphs and passed... saw Haleigh when LE knows Ron was at work?

What I am asking if he was at work and never came home until 911 was called what does that do to the theory that he was involved?

IMO

Maybe Ron is a speed demon. He sure looks like the type imo. That was early on. Police have had more than ample time to critique his alibi and how he made it home so fast. If he clocked out which he probably did then they would have that plus how long it would take him to stop by the store for a few minutes and then head home. The police are very capable of verifying albis......they have to do it some many times in other cases.

I understand the theory somewhat since none of us really knows what has been done behind the scenes by LE and what they have verified proof positive or what they know.

But what I am saying. What if he did not leave his entire shift that night? Is there even any information he ever got in touch with Misty at all that night when he was calling her from work and his cell pings would show his location when he was trying to make those calls.

What if others.. who law enforcement believes are truthful.. those who have even taken polygraphs and passed... saw Haleigh when LE knows Ron was at work?

What I am asking if he was at work and never came home until 911 was called what does that do to the theory that he was involved?

IMO

BBM...

I feel that Ron is very much involved..I believe Ron was involved with the demise of Haleigh before he went to work...

The LE have not revealed to us all the folks they have given LDT to and what all those results were...

I do agree with you, tho....the LE are keeping a tight lid on this case...

all in my own opinion

It is a theory I have had for a long time...

BBM...

I feel that Ron is very much involved..I believe Ron was involved with the demise of Haleigh before he went to work...

The LE have not revealed to us all the folks they have given LDT to and what all those results were...

I do agree with you, tho....the LE are keeping a tight lid on this case...

all in my own opinion

It is a theory I have had for a long time...

But if she had been deceased that long they would have been able to find evidence of decomp in the house.

And still for all we know Haliegh could have been seen very much alive after her daddy went to work by someone LE deems as very credible.

IMO

IMO
I'm inclined to think that Ron may have gone home & helped clean up the guns, drugs, etc...& then went & did the ciggy run. not because he participated in the murder, but because he was looking out for his hide. Now, that's just a halfhearted guess, because I have no idea, but I do believe he played some role in the clean-up/cover-up, & that's why LE has been so hard on him, in the plea deal. He could've gotten a lot less, so I'm thinking LE holds him responsible for a big part of this case being derailed. I know you don't agree, & that's cool, but for him to have gotten that 15 years, says to me at least, that Ron was more than an innocent bystander.

I have seen alot of druggies in my life and none that I know would leave their dope in a dresser drawer where any one could steal them. He also would not have left them where Misty could get as many as she wanted or share them with her friends and family. I don't buy the story that Chelesa is trying to sell.

I have seen alot of druggies in my life and none that I know would leave their dope in a dresser drawer where any one could steal them. He also would not have left them where Misty could get as many as she wanted or share them with her friends and family. I don't buy the story that Chelesa is trying to sell.

and I've know a few druggie how tend to be careless snd more than a little irresponsible....soooooooo, its another two way street

who knows if this latest story is true and who knows if chelsea has a motive or not. this has been going on for so long now and so many people have inserted themselves and so many lies have been told and recanted that you just can't sort through it all and decide what is true and what is fabrication. however, here are three things i do believe.

i believe that ron did not keep his drugs all over the house. dealers keep up with their stash so they dont' end up in a debt with some very dangerous people. i was married to one. i know this is how they operate. in fact, if he was dealing drugs there's a good chance misty didn't even know where they were. i mean who would trust a drug user alone in their home with their drugs? (2) i believe that if haleigh got into the pills she never would have eaten more than one because a child would naturally chew a pill instead of swallowing it and i doubt it tasted good. but one may have been enough to knock her out (3) ron comes home or gets tommy to go over there dressed in black so jr. won't recognize him and he puts haleigh on the couch and tries CPR (hence the man in black and couch bouncing up and down story from jr.) when the person can't revive her, they believe she is dead and decide to or take instructions from their ring leader to dispose of the body.

but at the end of the day, i still have no idea which player is responsible for what except misty is most definitely responsible for child neglect and/or endangerment and i can't for the life of me figure out why she has not been charged with that. and ron should have been charged with some sort of child neglect for leaving his kids with someone he not only knew to use drugs but knew she had been on a binge and was out of it. i wouldn't let a witch like that babysit my dog.

and I've know a few druggie how tend to be careless snd more than a little irresponsible....soooooooo, its another two way street

If RC was as paranoid as they say making MC sleep with a gun I can almost bet he had his "product" hidden away and he doled them out as he saw fit being a control freak I don't believe he left his pills in an unlocked dresser drawer that would be one of the first places a theif or LE for that matter would look. IMO

It could be that Chelsea is saying that Haleigh may have "helped herself" to them......instead of saying "she thinks someone" gave them to her ..for her to go to sleep....

Just suppose Misty did gave Haleigh "something" to make her go to sleep...and she died...and Chelsea knew that..(just supposing...not my theory)

Chelsea is not going to mention anyone...could have GIVEN ...her the pills, since Misty has made the claim she was sleeping and the last one to see Haleigh..and H was under Misty's watch..Saying THAT would then throw suspicion onto Misty.

So Chelsea is saying...Ron had a dresser..of his pills..and Haleigh got into it...

I believe Chelsea is putting this out to the media...for a potential trial down the road...and jurors...Reasonable Doubt..to deflect away from Misty.

Misty giving Haleigh pills..is not my theory..I am just "supposing" why Chelsea was on TV...for Misty...

all in my own opinion...

If RC was as paranoid as they say making MC sleep with a gun I can almost bet he had his "product" hidden away and he doled them out as he saw fit being a control freak I don't believe he left his pills in an unlocked dresser drawer that would be one of the first places a theif or LE for that matter would look. IMO

and with that I agree.....also most dealers dont keep their stash in the primary home....but leave it in a parked car in the yard, or an outbuilding not attached to the house....because search warrants have to be specific

My thoughts on why Chelsea is on TV talking...I beileve she is trying to get a message to Misty. I think it is possible that Chelsea reads here at WS, and several of us have made it no secret about our theories of RC's responsibility in what happened to Haleigh. Maybe Chelsea is trying to pass along a message to Misty a way to get out as best as she can is to blame it all on Ron. I may be wrong...

My thoughts on why Chelsea is on TV talking...I beileve she is trying to get a message to Misty. I think it is possible that Chelsea reads here at WS, and several of us have made it no secret about our theories of RC's responsibility in what happened to Haleigh. Maybe Chelsea is trying to pass along a message to Misty a way to get out as best as she can is to blame it all on Ron. I may be wrong...
It's MOO, that Chelsea has been trying to get Misty to take that bait for awhile, but Misty's not biting. She brought up Misty covering for Ron in a phone call, brought him & his drugs up again on NG, & now she's doing it again. Her theory sounds good, (for the Croslins), but if it didn't happen, it didn't happen. I have almost no doubt that Tommy would've picked that truth over the story he told. My only guess is that there is some kind of evidence that points to another manner of death, so they can't claim accident.

It's MOO, that Chelsea has been trying to get Misty to take that bait for awhile, but Misty's not biting. She brought up Misty covering for Ron in a phone call, brought him & his drugs up again on NG, & now she's doing it again. Her theory sounds good, (for the Croslins), but if it didn't happen, it didn't happen. I have almost no doubt that Tommy would've picked that truth over the story he told. My only guess is that there is some kind of evidence that points to another manner of death, so they can't claim accident.

Good point Dodie. I am also curious about what, IIRC, Levi said about the suspects now includes one we may be surprised about. Any ideas on who that might be?

IMO
I don't know jack about the AC guy, but I'm leaning towards believing GGS. But even if she was there, what does it mean? For all I know, Ron may have still been home too...if his work hours really are in question, as Kim P said. But I understand that she may be repeating something that she got from an unreliable source. so, back to square 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TommieHouston