2010.10.08 - MISTY's St. Johns Co. FELONY SENTENCING @1:30PM (secret witness?)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question here...anyone know??

IF there is a SECRET WITNESS....would the courtroom be cleared..with ONLY Misty, her atty and the judge???....

I wish I was smoking, have not had a cigarette in 6 days and it's making me feel worse than when I did smoke. :furious:

stick with it you will get to feeling better, I just have no desire to quit I did take chantix for awhie and it really helped...Good luck to ya.

lol...mr.teh is home, he just ask me if I was going to sit here all afternoon hitting refresh...stoopid question. OF COURSE I AM!!!!!!!!!!!

"snip" http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=170750&catid=3
Today Circuit Court Judge Wendy Berger is presiding; the first witness was FBI investigator Travis Smith.

Smith said Croslin told undercover agents she could get could get another 30 pills soon and that she had four sources for drugs. She also promised to buy 50 percoset, Smith said adding that she did all the calling and transactions with the FBI.

She was arrested earlier this year, along with her ex-husband and Haleigh's father Ronald Cummings. Croslin's brother Hank was also arrested for drug trafficking.

Smith said Croslin had a large network, 200 pills potentially. "That is a large amount of hydrocodone," he said.

"Why do you feel she is not innocent and she is a drug dealer?" her attorney asked.

"She had multiple sources," Smith replied. "She had the knowledge...the prices were dead on with the market rate."

I'm wearing out a little spot on my mouse, and my index is starting to hurt...where's that beer??

I know I am impatient, but I do have to say that I am glad they are taking their time. I keep remembering bessie's prayer at the beginning of this thread in spite of all the opinions I have had!

Do you guys remember all the depos that were taken from the UC's that were shown on Misty's docket, that could be what is taking so long. Seems like the DA is going for the max with Misty. :cow:

first coast news update:

"Why do you feel she is not innocent and she is a drug dealer?" her attorney asked.

"She had multiple sources," Smith replied. "She had the knowledge...the prices were dead on with the market rate."

Well one thing is for sure. Whatever the reason this hearing is different than the other ones have been.

Okay! If I leave the computer, go to the bathroom, go to the end of my long driveway to check the mail, something always happens when we are waiting on something like this!

Here I go..................I am leaving now............really!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Devon_SP