2010.10.29 Status Hearing

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So now Mason wants to state as fact that searchers have been instructed not to talk to them.

Ummmmmmmm can he PROVE that???

Judge Perry is my hero! He is so good at making these people stay on track.

Incredible. So is that woman implying that if there were any difficulties in ICA's birth it could be a mitigating factor in her being a cold-blooded murderer?

So now Mason is not covering penalty phase.

Well that's a new wrinkle. ICA doesn't have to stare into space and pretend to listen because they have a monitor on the table in front of her and she can see the faces of the attorneys at the podium. I don't remember seeing that before.

(Note: I think we should send HHJP a box of Tums. I'm sure he'll be ingesting them like a veritable windmill soon.)

No investigator time used on penalty phase yet... HHJP led to believe mitigation person going to be doing investigation - now AF asking for investigator hours

Judge on Baez on mitigation person, and what judge was led to believe.

HHJP seems a little frustrated with AF "Not being filled in with what on before"

Judge Perry is "educating" this defense team today. Maybe I should say "schooling".

Now.......it comes out that previous investigator hours were used for guilt / innocence phase and it appears that they used mitigation hours for non mitigation purposes.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ann Finnell: I am not privy to what went on before.

Sounds like a mess brewing behind the scenes.

I know some dont care for G&CA and I know why but my heart breaks for them every time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maineguy1961
Back