2010.10.29 Status Hearing

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What you led me to believe was that you wanted to find out if a certain area was under water.

HHJP - Person either in the area or not in the area. Area either underwater or not

JB not near the mic is difficult to hear......

The lies are catching up to ya now Jose. Awww so sad! HHJP is a smart man and what a memory.

J: How much of 300 hours of instate PI hours have been used?

B: They've been exhausted. Have asked for 300 more hours.

J: In order to spend taxpayer's funds, you have to show how those hours were used. Can be done in secret.

B: Used with witnesses, public record searches, 32 TES people, defense has 150 TES witnesses, blah, blah..

J: When using TP funds, you can't go on fishing expedition. Can't drill for oil hoping oil is there.

B: If we had had better access to records, blah, blah...

J: What problems with access have you had when this court has granted special access, some records are on my desk, etc.

B: Process like trying to conduct with handcuffs on. Worst kept records on face of the earth. Being monitored, can't talk about it.

J: Who stopped you from talking. I said you could take notes, if special master couldn't answer your questions, he has my cell phone number, etc. Records show person was in or not in area. You led me to believe you wanted to know if a certain area was or was not under water, or had been searched pertaining to the recovery of the remains

B: We called 1000 people and found ?? who were at the area or near the area..

Paraphrasing, got behind.

Casey looks like she's about to cry.
I almost expect her to jump up and fire her "dream team rolleyes:
moo

HHJP: What you led me to believe is that you wanted to determine whether or no a certain area was under water or not."

OOPS...JB did you mislead HHJP?

OOH techy; 'Give me an example Mr Baez, what are these records, what do they say, what do they contain?' He's had it.

OMG....Judge Perry "what you're telling me is you really want a laundry list of names."

That's a fishing expedition!

HHJP - seems like he is tired of hearing JB complain. Asking JB for specifics on TES records since he hasn't looked at them. HHJP saying the reason you wanted to look at records was because you didn't trust TES which folks went to Suburban drive and which didn't and know you are telling me you are doing your own indep investigation of all the searchers - that is a fishing expedition.

oooo, Judge saying Baez wants laundry list of names, if 5000, he wants to investigate all 5000, and that is a fishing expedition. If you want to do that on your own, fine, but not with taxpayer funding.

HHJP: Whoa, mad that Baez just decided to call all the TES searchers and not specifically address only the ones that might have been on Suburban...

Calling him on the investigating TES searches, when Baez said he wanted the records to see about the water issue, but really wanted laundry list of names......He's realllllly had it.

I love this - HHJP has his hammer out - fishing expedition - 5000 people - do it on your own time. Oops over to Mason - oh lordy - searched on their own! Blah Blah....

My god, I have never seen Baez look like this, ever! He is chewing the sides of his mouth and looks pi##ed off.

"Mr. Mason looks like he wants to say something. Maybe he can cut to the chase."

Oohhhhhhhh and Mason just said that "the area where she was found was 17 ft from the road and in an area the size of your desk."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryJane 55
Back