2010.10.29 Status Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wow, still no answer from JB. HHJP questioning him about it like he's a 5 year old.

Well..sometimes when speaking to someone you have no choice but to speak to them on their level..:angel:..

JB - listed witness only address "northern california".. state still trying to find him
JB immediately redirects and says "there are witnesses on the state's"..HHJP says we are on your witness. JB has not even talked to him there is a video.

Request granted to push deposition out 30 days

LOL - to AF - if you don't have any mitigation witnesses by the end of November, I will assume you don't have any!

Cant understand CM but i think he said yes and then whined about money

Thank you everyone that has posted during the hearing. I am unable to see or hear what is going on so I am grateful that I can at least read what is happening up to the minute.
I am also thrilled HHJP has finally reached his limit with the shenanigans of the defense. Half the time it feels like he is ruling on the same ole motions. Also, I admire him for respecting the taxpayers of Florida and there will be no abuse of funds under his watch!

Judge Perry schooling them on delaying motion for Frye hearing based on transcripts. Mr. Ashton pointed out that JB has made his own recording of depos.

Judge doesn't think there should be a delay based on transcripts if they have their own recording of depo.

All body farm depositions were independently recorded by JB - JB has audio.

I even think CM is finally over JB's painfully obvious incompetence..I would love to be a fly on the wall when they are speaking in private

Casey looks very serious.
And the A's and friends are chewing gum vigorously.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdw1990
Back