2010.11.16 - 11:00 PM EST Adam Baker Speaks with WBTV

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118895"]AB's involvement? - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

A thread of interest for carrying on discussions from this interview.

I want to know.. Where in the H@LL is his outrage that 'someone' murdered and dismembered his daughter?!!! ..and I don't know what he was wiping from his eye, cause I saw nothing there..I shouldn't have watched that..I'm furious!..

I'm bumping this because this thread will be closed soon, so if this is an avenue people want to pursue, you should consider this suggestion.

Ok, opened a thread on AB's body language in the interview.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5811159#post5811159"]Body Language of AB's interview 2010.11.16 - 11:00 PM EST WBTV - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

wonder if he and ma got their meals paid for,for the rest of the week for that interview?
Will work for food?:dance:

TY for the little warning that the clock is ticking on this thread. As with other threads regarding specific shows or media interviews, it will be closing soon.

Lets start easing it on over :)

Don't mind me quacking. Just trying to direct traffic so we aren't all scrambling to remember where discussions ended up in a week's time.

Has anyone at all heard him ONE time during this whole ordeal ask for someone to find his daughter that is missing???? Where is his outrage that his daughter has been murdered and disposed of????/

He might as well been answering a question about cutting up a beef roast. Good Lord.

Has anyone at all heard him ONE time during this whole ordeal ask for someone to find his daughter that is missing???? Where is his outrage that his daughter has been murdered and disposed of????/

He might as well been answering a question about cutting up a beef roast. Good Lord.

He's only outraged because everyone thinks he had something to do with it.
It's the community's fault. They're to blame for the damage to his reputation.
His attitude is: "It's not fair!"

Good luck moving back to Australia and living a normal life here AB! And his mother I cannot stand. When she held his arm and said it was so hard to hear him called 'murderer' all I saw was a fake suffocating controlling woman. The whole thing was sickening.

Thank you for the interview link!
Y'all weren't kidding ..THAT was him telling all?? Do what??
(BTW yes they said the lawyer was present but not shown)
Crocodile tears??hmmm
I tell ya what, he sure doesn't look tore up- I would be a sniveling raw mess in my innocence. I hate that the reporter did all the 'talking' for the most part so we could see his actual answers.
If Zahra taught courage, then he better man up and 'fess the truth no matter the result!
Not too impressed with mommy dearest either, hanging on sonny.

If I were a father whose 10-yr old daughter was abducted, killed, then cut up into pieces and scattered about the county, I would be screaming at the camera and pleading for the monsters who did it to turn themselves in immediately. The last thing I would do is exhibit self-pity and whine about wanting a "normal life" again.

Is this guy so dense that he thinks he can just go back to "normal", as if nothing really happened?

Thank you for the interview link!
Y'all weren't kidding ..THAT was him telling all?? Do what??
(BTW yes they said the lawyer was present but not shown)
Crocodile tears??hmmm
I tell ya what, he sure doesn't look tore up- I would be a sniveling raw mess in my innocence. I hate that the reporter did all the 'talking' for the most part so we could see his actual answers.
If Zahra taught courage, then he better man up and 'fess the truth no matter the result!
Not too impressed with mommy dearest either, hanging on sonny.

If Zahra taught him courage.. he would have had the COURAGE to stay the heck in Oz for her sake and sent AB home packing, the second that he saw she wasn't what her photo professed her to be online.

IMHO of course.

EB better ask for a pencil sharpener tonight....she's gonna have a whole lotta writing to do after she hears this.

EB better ask for a pencil sharpener tonight....she's gonna have a whole lotta writing to do after she hears this.

" My Dearest Dark Night, Damien...I can't believe he is throwing me to the wolves when it was all him! Please try to get me an interview with Nancy Grace! My story needs to be told! P.S. Lost 5 more lbs. and am cuter than ever. Call me. Darkest thoughts, Elisa."

:yuck:

I know it is unfair, but I could not help comparing him to Kyron's dad......

Good luck moving back to Australia and living a normal life here AB! And his mother I cannot stand. When she held his arm and said it was so hard to hear him called 'murderer' all I saw was a fake suffocating controlling woman. The whole thing was sickening.

BBM.

Bingo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members